SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Did she announce the gender of the baby as she has pink shoes on in a white theme?  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Did she announce the gender of the baby as she has pink shoes on in a white theme?  :cutesmile!:

Nope she said on a past Snapchat that they want it to be a surprise but are thinking boy because she and Justin always say "he".

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 1f49c

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Is Jillian filming a reality show? As per recent snaps, there was camera men watching her and Justin wake up! laugh out loud laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:17 pm

Possibly as she said yesterday she would announce what exactly it's for at a later time. Also filmed a huge family dinner.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 1f49c

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 8367-910 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 I_got_13 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:51 am

Yes, they are filming something....a while back she snapped something about "The Jillian Harris Show"....but I'm sure that's not what it's called. But she announced awhile back (around the time she announced that her and Justin were buying a house together) that "they" Jillian, Justin, Nacho, and baby are filming something else for a "new show". No idea what it is as they haven't announced that yet....but something is on the horizon.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Justin is living the life with Jilly. What a nice arrangement he scored laugh out loud.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:23 pm

rhondam wrote:Jillian and Justin live together in their home in Kelowna. They also own a home in Vancouver where her Love It or List It: Vancouver tv show films. They just bought a new house in Kelowna that they are renovating. Filming has already begun for a new show about the project. 
snip
Sorry to quote myself from earlier this month in this thread. Yes her and Justin are filming a new reality show regarding the renovation of their new house. 
rhondam wrote:snip
She hasn't snapped too much about their new place. I imagine it has to be kept secret for the new show. She has snapped a few things though: Justin in an old indoor hottub/spa which I think or assumed she will get rid of but he said they should keep. A close up of her picking a Saskatoon berry and said she is excited for all the berries on their property. and her and Justin discussing kitchen cabinets with the cabinet maker. It looks like a fairly big kitchen. I actually get the impression that the whole house is big but I don't think massive. 
snip
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Back when Jillian was with Ed she swore up and down she'd never let cameras into their personal life. I guess if you have the right guy,  no problemo, let the cameras in! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:Back when Jillian was with Ed she swore up and down she'd never let cameras into their personal life. I guess if you have the right guy,  no problemo, let the cameras in! laugh out loud
Or the wrong guy, no problemo either way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Back when Jillian was with Ed she swore up and down she'd never let cameras into their personal life. I guess if you have the right guy,  no problemo, let the cameras in! laugh out loud
Or the wrong guy, no problemo either way.

Ok, this is going to sound so snarky and mean. And honestly, I do like Jillian. She's prob my favorite 'Ette.

But I remember when she held out on joining Twitter, TWITTER, because she wanted to keep her "personal life private." Now she literally snapchats her entire day, is the definition of an over sharer, and apparently has her own reality show coming.

And now the nice person in me will say, it's ok, she's allowed to change her mind. :Nod:

Gosh, I'm bipolar today.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:17 pm

^^^ eees ok, we don't have to like everything about everyone! hi
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:07 pm

The best thing about Jilly is she is so real. She is fully herself and lets her humor show through in good and bad times. She is a lot of fun and a ball of fire. Really a hard working fun gal. IMO the most enjoyable Ette of them all. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 48 1f60d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu