SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Back when Jillian was with Ed she swore up and down she'd never let cameras into their personal life. I guess if you have the right guy,  no problemo, let the cameras in! laugh out loud

I haven't followed her snapchats ...

I think that letting cameras in on a remodel when you are designer (if that is what the show will be doing) is pretty different from filming your personal life for, well, the sake of filming your personal life. The drama is in the remodel, not the relationship, and the need for producers to mess with your head about personal life details isn't really going to be the same.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Jilly took advantage of being on the show and used it to her benefit. She hasn't stopped since. She is very successful, is the host of Love it or List it Vancouver on HGTV among a million other things. Everything she does, is from her heart.

She planned an unusual baby shower for her cousin Tori. Plus, no gifts, donations went to Mama's for Mama's, supporting mothers in crisis.

Justin seems to be a very caring person. She's very happy, and I'm happy for them.

http://www.jillianharris.com/special-farmers-market-baby-shower/?platform=hootsuite

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 pm

I love that whole idea of Mamas for Mamas.  Very thoughtful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:58 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Back when Jillian was with Ed she swore up and down she'd never let cameras into their personal life. I guess if you have the right guy,  no problemo, let the cameras in! laugh out loud

I haven't followed her snapchats ...

I think that letting cameras in on a remodel when you are designer (if that is what the show will be doing) is pretty different from filming your personal life for, well, the sake of filming your personal life. The drama is in the remodel, not the relationship, and the need for producers to mess with your head about personal life details isn't really going to be the same.

Totally agree! I always liked Jilly. I honestly don't care. She's handled her post show career like one of the best! I totally admire her for that, for turning a real career out of this gig. She's one of the few, she works HARD and she deserves it. I was perhaps a little to snarky initially.

GA, I loved that she didn't accept gifts and instead only items for charity. That was a beautiful gesture.

She's still my favorite 'ette too. I loved her season. I was one of the few that loved her with Ed. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
grace8136 wrote:She snaps so much that I skim through very quickly, but I've gotten the impression that they don't live together. Is that right? I see more of her dog Nacho Cilantro than Justin.
Yeah I think you're right. They have 2 homes and live in 2 places, separately basically: Vancouver and somewhere else. It's messed up. Sorry! I'm so judgmental but I can't help it.

Haha... I feel pretty judgmental after my last post. She made 2 different nurseries. One in Kelowna and one in Vancouver. I also get the impression that she isn't always living with Justin.

I guess I mostly feel sad for her because I think the marriage was definitely important for her, at least at one time. Even with Justin when they first started dating, she was going on and on that he was the one she would marry. Then that kind of stopped.  I get the impression she gave up, and took the baby, so at least he was willing to do that, and at least she didn't waste the rest of her 30's and then miss out on this too. His IG post announcing the pregnancy was kinda douchey I thought, and definitely the comment about if he gave her a ring she'd lose it..yuck. After Jill's season, even though I liked Ed, well... I don't trust her judgement with men. laugh out loud  Doesn't have a great picker, that one.

Ya know I had not given this a thought until I read your post. Looking at the pregnant or recently pregnant 'ettes. Ali, Catherine, Jillian, Desiree, Ashley and even Peyton, have all handled their pregnancies differently in public. And Ali and Catherine, their births differently. Not one is "wrong or right", just what is right for them alone. I know what I prefer, but, I am not being consulted nor should I be.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Guys, I woke up remembering that I don't think the show is just about renovating their new house.... I remember on her snap the filming crew was meeting them at her doctor's appt a couple of months or so ago. And then there was this past weekend when the film crew filming her whole fam at their current place for dinner. I think it's mostly about the reno with some life moments for interests sake. jmo 

Have a great day! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:27 pm

rhondam wrote:Guys, I woke up remembering that I don't think the show is just about renovating their new house.... I remember on her snap the filming crew was meeting them at her doctor's appt a couple of months or so ago. And then there was this past weekend when the film crew filming her whole fam at their current place for dinner. I think it's mostly about the reno with some life moments for interests sake. jmo 

Have a great day! Smiley

As long as the cameras aren't following her around 24/7, I don't see it as a show about her personal life. Some life moments for interest sake is character development and appropriate.

I think they'll be fine.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:14 pm

IA @dw_a_mom 

Funny couple of snapchats a few or so ago. Justin was showing Jilly his new diaper bag and had all the special pockets loaded and what he was going to do with the items and when. The next day he had Jill's mom in the baby's room showing her his new bag and all the features and the what fors. His excitement was pretty cute actually! The bag was pretty cool for a guy but I'm sorry I did not catch the name of it. It'll prob show up on Jill's blog (if it isn't already) sometime. 

Oh and to add, he was very excited and beaming on another snap about their first prenatal class. I realize there's been doubt surrounding him, but I'm seeing an enthusiastic, excited papa in the making who I think will be very loving and hands on. I'm looking forward to seeing this little family in action! 

More to add: This is Jilly's last week of filming Love It or List It and then she's off until sometime after the baby. Sammy's been driving her back and forth between Van and Kelowna for the last 4 weeks. Such a sweetie.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 pm

@rhondam thanks for all that. I don't follow them on s/chat but I've always thought Justin loves her dearly, and this was way before the announcement of their baby.

He's not a SM person, posting lovey dovey which IMO in today's society if you're not doing that, then the perception is something is wrong.

Looking forward to another bach baby!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:31 pm

He sure was proud of that diaper bag because he kept showing it to everyone. It was pretty cute!

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:53 pm

The bag is tactical baby gear. She posted about it on her Facebook. It's a popular brand for more masculine diaper bags and backpacks.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:11 pm

She had her baby yesterday, a boy.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/08/06/jillian-harris-welcomes-son/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu