SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 am

babymama wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

Okay. That makes absolutely no sense. He already knew the site was shut down for sleuthing this season, why on earth would he think FORT was talking about the season. That is the trouble with back pedaling, occasionally you run into your own words.

there's nothing to backpeddle from. i'm just telling you the correspodence from the emails w him. i don't think he knows about this site and just assumes its FORT and that FORT decided to start up again once the season got close. as far as i know, he has no clue there was a faction that split off and formed their own site. i can ask my friend though

My opinion is, if he assumed it was FORT that ya'll were talking about, he would have visited it to see what the forters were talking about especially after he knew it was shut down for this season. When he saw that no one was on it, he had to look elsewhere or ask, I think. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Wed May 18, 2011 10:52 am

San wrote:
babymama wrote:
Peppermom wrote:

Okay. That makes absolutely no sense. He already knew the site was shut down for sleuthing this season, why on earth would he think FORT was talking about the season. That is the trouble with back pedaling, occasionally you run into your own words.

there's nothing to backpeddle from. i'm just telling you the correspodence from the emails w him. i don't think he knows about this site and just assumes its FORT and that FORT decided to start up again once the season got close. as far as i know, he has no clue there was a faction that split off and formed their own site. i can ask my friend though

My opinion is, if he assumed it was FORT that ya'll were talking about, he would have visited it to see what the forters were talking about especially after he knew it was shut down for this season. When he saw that no one was on it, he had to look elsewhere or ask, I think. no idea

I'm with you San, I'm sure someone told him that most of the FORTers have moved over and gave him the address. I'm sure he's lurking here and obsessed with us as always. Hiya, dude!! Hope all is well and Maddie is adorable. yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 10:53 am

[quote="San"]
babymama wrote:

im only relaying you what i know. please don't jump down my throat for stuff i don't know

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 am

[quote="babymama"]
San wrote:
babymama wrote:

im only relaying you what i know. please don't jump down my throat for stuff i don't know

Not jumping down your throat, just trying to make sense of the info you are posting that doesn't add up to me. no idea
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 am

Maddie is indeed a cutie pie!! Spoken from a true canine lover!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 am

[quote="babymama"]
San wrote:
babymama wrote:

Sorry, I'm not trying to jump down your throat; I'm just saying that I think he knows about the forum, but I understand that you don't know whether he does or not. It's all good. :teeth:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 am

Peppermom wrote:

Not jumping down your throat, just trying to make sense of the info you are posting that doesn't add up to me. no idea

what doesn't add up? all i'm saying is i don't think he knows about this site, that's all. why can't that be true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 am

RS ~ come out, come out, wherever you are ~ :hihi:

My biggest problem with this riddle game is why would RS risk telling anyone his spoilers, before he posts on his blog?
He wants the element of surprise and be the first with spoilers. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Gina wrote:

My biggest problem with this riddle game is why would RS risk telling anyone his spoilers, before he posts on his blog?

its obviously someone he trusts. my friend is very loyal. the fact she hasn't posted anything shows shes sticking to her word and RS trusts her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 1:10 pm

babymama wrote:
Gina wrote:

its obviously someone he trusts. my friend is very loyal. the fact she hasn't posted anything shows shes sticking to her word and RS trusts her.
Maddie is very loyal to RS. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 pm

In 6 days we will have more SC's to look over from the season and everything we have we can map out from there. RS will have his post up before then and we can match up the SC's with his spoilers, I'm sure we will have everything figured out soon, no worries ladies. Once we have the F4 I'm working with editing this season, I have my Sleuthing guide handy from Mary 👋 Thanks again!!! I totally plan to use it this season!

And gents of course 👋 Hiya Rich and BFC (and all other dudesss on here that I can't think of right now because it's way past my bed time on a work night)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Ok, trying to understand what's going on.

Baby definitely says we have the F6 wrong. She seems to be saying our error is due to some misinformation that led us to false conclusions. What info could that be? We have accepted as fact that Ben F and Constantine had HTDs. What if that's wrong?

Also, when we see someone update their Facebook we assume they are gone. What if that is wrong? We know all these guys smuggle their phones in with them. You can easily update Facebook with a cell.

I think we need to relook at our evidence for HTDs and when guys got sent home. Also, what screencaps do we have of the F6 that we are certain of location? It's slightly difficult because they went to so many locations in Asia which all look rather similar. Suspect

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn