SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm

The situation reminds me a bit of when Prince William and Princess Kate "took a break" a couple of years back. They apparently decided that they were meant to be, and as we all know, are now a happy, glowing couple. Kate won the hearts of the royal court when during that break, she said not one bad word about William, didn't give interviews, etc. Seems Tenley is handling the situation with the same type of grace. Maybe after his month of reflection in Hawaii, Kiptyn will have an epiphany and find that he and Tenley were meant to be, as well. She certainly has been devoted to him. If not, I wish them both well.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
Amberish wrote:I'm surprises it lasted as long as it did for it seems as if after year 1, it was only Tenley gushing. Sad that she didn't walk away back then instead of appearing to hang on for dear life ...

Given that she stood by him when he almost killed himself and couldnt walk, i'd say he was the lucky one and everyone could stop assuming she's the desperate one. It takes 2 to make, keep and break a relationship.

I'm certainly not suggesting she is desperate ... do you really think I did? No way ... just that these are lessons learned. We all learn.

He has commitment issues. She knew this going in. She should have given it 6 months after moving to SD, and if he couldn't put a ring on it, walk away then. Injury or not.

If to be completely honest, I never thought he was all that interested given that before they got together, he knew she was really into him and he still held back. He did eventually go with the flow and, well, now it's over.

If to put money on it, they probably had numerous "it's over" talks leading up to the serious one where Tenley began to refer to him as, "my guy". Was all of that before or after his injury? No idea.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

This is sad. I grew to like them together. I always thought she was way more into him than he was into her. Or maybe thats his problem, maybe hes never been the one to pursue?! She agreed with Sean(some of you hate Sean, so you may want to ignore this part, ha!)when he said, "when you know, you know." Sounds like Kiptyn wasn't sure about her.

From my experience, I think a man knows within 6mo-1yr if a woman he's with is the one or not. Sure, there are exceptions but they're called exceptions for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:51 pm

I wish them both the best moving forward.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Were they together for 3 years?

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 pm

mare2 wrote:Were they together for 3 years?

According to Tenley they were. I think they dated before appearing on The Bachelor Pad. Even though they made it seem like they hadn't before.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 am

Kiptyn and Tenley met in March and although they were not officially dating, he did drive up to OC to visit her on several weekends before they started filming Bachelor Pad in June.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 am

Love_Me Just so you know the "Tenley Molzahn" facebook page that you got that from is not the real Tenley. That is someone pretending to be Tenley. This is the link to Tenleys real facebook page.... https://www.facebook.com/TenleyMolzahn?fref=ts
So Tenley really didn't say anything on her facebook about the breakup. I just want you to know so that you can follow the real Tenley. :))

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Links to their new threads:

Kiptyn Locke - Bachelorette 5/Bachelor Pad - Discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1861-kiptyn-locke-bachelorette-5-bachelor-pad-discussion#450966

Tenley Molzahn - Bachelor 13/Bachelor Pad - Discussion

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1860-tenley-molzahn-bachelor-13-bachelor-pad-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:20 pm

I don't know if anyone missed it but they've been back together for a while. I'm still hopeful for an engagement at some point. 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790208,00.html

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:00 pm

The thread was locked, probably after they split. I thought I'd unlock it. I too am hoping for an engagement!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Sadly, I don't think it will ever happen. Tenley set a reasonable bar, but keeps lowering it, and lowering it ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90