SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if anyone missed it but they've been back together for a while. I'm still hopeful for an engagement at some point. 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790208,00.html

they're back together since late last year, seem they took about a year "off".

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm glad you unlocked it, GA. We had talked about this in Tenley's thread.

I follow both of them and I didn't see any indication that either were dating when they were apart. I don't think Tenley would have gotten back with Kiptyn if she didn't feel they're on the same page.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 am

^^ Yep. I believe so too. This is a quote from the article linked in above.

"I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 am

albean99 wrote:I'm glad you unlocked it, GA. We had talked about this in Tenley's thread.

I follow both of them and I didn't see any indication that either were dating when they were apart. I don't think Tenley would have gotten back with Kiptyn if she didn't feel they're on the same page.

I've been following them too.  They continued on with life, separately for almost one year, then all of a sudden they are together in Hawaii!  They are exceptional people IMO. They are so involved in charities, healthy lifestyles, and set a good example to all. The article link upthread shows how they have their heads scewed on right. The other reason I follow them, is when we were sleuthing Jake Pavelka's season, I didn't care for her. Her squeeky voice, the rumour's we uncovered about her ex etc. Then after the show she started to change, it's wonderful to see the change in her.  2cents 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:00 am

It's not that I think she or he are not decent people, I just don't see marriage in their future.

Even yesterday, after posting what I did, I spent 20 minutes reading her twitter and Facebook and, then, his. Kiptyn's out there posting photos, chit chatting, sharing this and that. He's not hiding his life from the public, he's just hiding his relationship with her.

I'm older, I've seen it, I've done it, and have an opinion that comes down to this: If Tenley was my good friend and she asked what I thought, I'd say, if it is marriage and children that you're looking for, maybe you should look somewhere else.

Last edited by Amberish on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : An iPad auto correct typo ...)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:13 am

I don't think he is ready to get married.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:28 am

He's not hiding his life from the public, he's just hiding his relationship with her.

I'm older, I've seen it, I've done it, and have an opinion that comes down to this: If Tenley was my good friend and she asked what I thought, I'd say, if it is marriage and children that you're looking for, maybe you should look somewhere else.
I'm not surprised and I quite agree with you. They were together for a long time before they split up. I got the feeling that Tenley always wanted marriage and children with him. If I were Tenley, I would not have gotten back together without Kiptyn wanting tell his family and the world that they were getting married (in May or November or whenever.) He's got to want it as much as she does.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 pm

I feel really sad for her. She wants "her guy" as she calls him to be obsessed with her like JP and Sean, constantly talking about their beautiful wives, boasting about how lucky they are and wanting the whole world to know how much they love Ash/Cat. That's really sad because I agree, Kiptyn basically hides her and has no interest in ever marrying her IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel really sad for her. She wants "her guy" as she calls him to be obsessed with her like JP and Sean, constantly talking about their beautiful wives, boasting about how lucky they are and wanting the whole world to know how much they love Ash/Cat. That's really sad because I agree, Kiptyn basically hides her and has no interest in ever marrying her IMO.

I agree. Just last night I decided to check his Insta to see what he's up to, and there's practically no sign that he's in a relationship. Heck Roberto keeps a low profile and still manages to acknowledge his girlfriend.

edit: Just read Amberish's post, exactly what I was trying to say.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 pm

We only see what's on social media. It's what happens in real life that's important. Before it really got out, Tenley went with Kiptyn to his mom's play when it opened. That's how I figured it out - they both posted pics from the same location. They also have visited her family in Oregon together and are entertaining friends. He's not much for sharing personal things. Maybe he gets tired of people making the same comments.   no idea 

I know what you're saying and it could be true about Kiptyn but I think it will happen when they're both ready. If not then Tenley will move on. She's a smart & very driven person not to mention she's adorable. I'm pretty sure she has options.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Yep. I believe so too. This is a quote from the article linked in above.

"I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."
She "thinks"???  By now they both should know the expected outcome, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 am

Amberish wrote:It's not that I think she or he are not decent people, I just don't see marriage in their future.

Even yesterday, after posting what I did, I spent 20 minutes reading her twitter and Facebook and, then, his. Kiptyn's out there posting photos, chit chatting, sharing this and that. He's not hiding his life from the public, he's just hiding his relationship with her.

You could be right, but personally I think it is just that these 2 people (especially Kiptyn) do not like being in the public eye too much.
Quote below from the link at the bottom of Page 35.
Sometimes public pressure can be the undoing of these couples telling them that we need to see more posts about each other on FB, Twitter, etc. otherwise their relationship is over or that one cares more for the other than the other one does. I know us fans would like to see a lot more about them, but all in their good time or otherwise it is just not meant to be. However in the meantime I wish them much joy & happiness together.

After breaking up last year, Molzahn said she and Locke have been back together "for several months now" and that being away from the public eye has been a beneficial change, allowing the couple to look toward the future.

"It's a new, healthy place for us where we don't have to live up to the pressures that we were feeling," "I'm happy, and I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."

It wasn't something that we thought we needed to make public. It's so important to us, and people thought that we got together through a TV show, which was a big piece of it, but then it was so public and for us there's nothing to hide, but being away from that spotlight is such a new, healthy thing for us."
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90