SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:16 pm

2observe wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:Split official..on the People homepage

Bachelor, Bachelorette Stars Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke Split http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20686514,00.html

Why are they using the term "taking a break?"  Why don't they just say that the relationship is over?  Maybe they are hoping for a reconciliation in the future.
Looks like I was on the right track after all, laugh out loudgiggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:19 pm

albean99 wrote:We only see what's on social media. It's what happens in real life that's important. Before it really got out, Tenley went with Kiptyn to his mom's play when it opened. That's how I figured it out - they both posted pics from the same location. They also have visited her family in Oregon together and are entertaining friends. He's not much for sharing personal things. Maybe he gets tired of people making the same comments.   no idea 

I know what you're saying and it could be true about Kiptyn but I think it will happen when they're both ready. If not then Tenley will move on. She's a smart & very driven person not to mention she's adorable. I'm pretty sure she has options.  :Nod:
Nice post Bean.  yes 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Gale1 wrote:
Amberish wrote:It's not that I think she or he are not decent people, I just don't see marriage in their future.

Even yesterday, after posting what I did, I spent 20 minutes reading her twitter and Facebook and, then, his. Kiptyn's out there posting photos, chit chatting, sharing this and that. He's not hiding his life from the public, he's just hiding his relationship with her.

I'm older, I've seen it, I've done it, and have an opinion that comes down to this: If Tenley was my good friend and she asked what I thought, I'd say, if it is marriage and children that you're looking for, maybe you should look somewhere else.

You could be right, but personally I think it is just that these 2 people (especially Kiptyn) do not like being in the public eye too much.
Quote below from the link at the bottom of Page 35.
Sometimes public pressure can be the undoing of these couples telling them that we need to see more posts about each other on FB, Twitter, etc. otherwise their relationship is over or that one cares more for the other than the other one does. I know us fans would like to see a lot more about them, but all in their good time or otherwise it is just not meant to be. However in the meantime I wish them much joy & happiness together.

After breaking up last year, Molzahn said she and Locke have been back together "for several months now" and that being away from the public eye has been a beneficial change, allowing the couple to look toward the future.

"It's a new, healthy place for us where we don't have to live up to the pressures that we were feeling," "I'm happy, and I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."

It wasn't something that we thought we needed to make public. It's so important to us, and people thought that we got together through a TV show, which was a big piece of it, but then it was so public and for us there's nothing to hide, but being away from that spotlight is such a new, healthy thing for us."
I have to agree with everything you said above. Makes alot of sense to me. clapping! 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 pm

The People blurb is from March 29, 2013. Has something happened since they got back together?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:The People blurb is from March 29, 2013.  Has something happened since they got back together?

That was the breakup article, Pav. The other one was from this Feb.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Oh, okay. When I clicked the link I only see the 2013 article. Didn't know there was another from this Feb.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 am

albean99 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:The People blurb is from March 29, 2013.  Has something happened since they got back together?

Are you saying they have broken up again?  sad Do you know where one can see the Feb article?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:49 am

Gale1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Are you saying they have broken up again?  sad Do you know where one can see the Feb article?

The Feb article is the one that announces that they are back together again. Here is the link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790208,00.html

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:02 am

Sprite wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

The Feb article is the one that announces that they are back together again. Here is the link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790208,00.html

awwww so relieved must of read the posts incorrectly with the 1st one put out.
 :happydance: again thank goodness!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:53 am

I guess I am different from most, just like Nikki, I respect Tenley to know what she wants.

Everyone assumes that it is Kiptyn who isn't ready, but I am not sure that it isn't Tenley who isn't jumping for the marriage. She is the one who went through a really painful divorce. I went through one too, I took a long time to be sure I was ready to get married again.

I could forgive myself one divorce, but two would make me feel really stupid, so maybe Tenley is wanting to be really sure? I have no idea, I could be wrong, but if I had thought I was in love with Jake Pavelka and watched me throw myself at him on national tv, I would be even more hesitant to make a mistake. She was so public with Kiptyn at first (they did their whole column with wetpaint and what not) maybe she is the one wanting to make sure she doesn't screw up again.

Remember it was her idea on moving to SD to not move in with Kiptyn, she distinctly said she wanted her own space.

I have no idea about their relationship, but Kiptyn always seemed genuine and Tenley seems to know what she wants in life and to be willing to stand up for it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:00 pm

MHOAA: Tenley has a bad picker.
She deserves someone better for "her".
Not trying to bash Kip, but I don't think it is him.
She reminds me of the girl who pines for the great guy who for whatever reason can not give her what she needs, but she is hopelessly in love with him anyway.
Meanwhile the guy who would worship her and give her what that other needs to, well, he makes her feel smothered. Almost like a no win situation. Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:I guess I am different from most, just like Nikki, I respect Tenley to know what she wants.  

Everyone assumes that it is Kiptyn who isn't ready, but I am not sure that it isn't Tenley who isn't jumping for the marriage.  She is the one who went through a really painful divorce.  I went through one too, I took a long time to be sure I was ready to get married again.

I could forgive myself one divorce, but two would make me feel really stupid, so maybe Tenley is wanting to be really sure?  I have no idea, I could be wrong, but if I had thought I was in love with Jake Pavelka and watched me throw myself at him on national tv, I would be even more hesitant to make a mistake.  She was so public with Kiptyn at first (they did their whole column with wetpaint and what not) maybe she is the one wanting to make sure she doesn't screw up again.

Remember it was her idea on moving to SD to not move in with Kiptyn, she distinctly said she wanted her own space.

I have no idea about their relationship, but Kiptyn always seemed genuine and Tenley seems to know what she wants in life and to be willing to stand up for it.

Could not agree with you more on this statement & on top of it or am I wrong, did Tenley not travel a lot last year for charity to Africa & to Paris with friends? Maybe she wanted time & space to do these things & with Kiptyn's work he could not join her in these adventures. Just putting it out there as so many put the blame on Kiptyn all the time saying he does not tweet or post on FB about their relationship, but Tenley does not do that much either. Think they went the public route before with Wetpaint & lots of events etc. & am sure that Kiptyn eventually got sick of it all, no privacy at all in their relationship. To me they both seem really genuine nice people that do a lot of charity work as well & in my eyes a great couple, so always wish them all the best & that all will work out for them in the end!!  :yes: 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90