SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Love_Me wrote:We didn't see Ashley talking to Constatine, Ben F, or Ames during episode 2.

Is it possible that whatever contestants have a 1-1 date in episode 3 they have a 99.9 % chance of being the F1.

Forget the thrill date for a second. It seems like the contestants that have a 1-1 date in episode 3 become the F1 now.

Would it really be that simple? Have TPTB run out of ideas?

Correct me if I am wrong. Vienna, Roberto, and Emily all had 1-1 dates shown in episode three and all of them ended up being the F1.

So if J.P does turn out to be the F1 that is 4 season's in a row and next season just eliminate all of the contestants, but the two who have the 1-1 date in episode 3 and you have your F1 it seems.

And Ed

If we didn’t know any better, it would almost seem like the episode 3, 1:1/F1 date was done at a different time and slotted into that ‘F1 1:1 epi 3 date.’ How else can they explain that person getting that date – did everyone know that early on who F1 was going to be and it was slotted from the start?

Of course this old memory sucks – did they all get the second 1:1 date of the episode – we know JP does.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:34 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Maybe JP and Bentley are a smokescreen? Bentley leaves in Episode 3. In Episode 4, Ben impresses Ashley at the orphanage and he gets the group rose, and then a date immediately in the next episode. By Episode 7, he has caught up with JP in the number of dates, so by HTD they are completely even.

It's still possible he could be F1, but they're really going to have to move that storyline along! Question: have any of the F1 of seasons past been completely ignored in Ep 1 and 2? Normally we see them with the lead, right?

This is what I have been thinking but hesitant to say on here.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm open to ben being F1 - JP is definitely getting a chemistry edit. We've yet to see what Ben's edit is, except for hidden.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

anders wrote:I'm open to ben being F1 - JP is definitely getting a chemistry edit. We've yet to see what Ben's edit is, except for hidden.

Right now I'd be saying that JP is F2 just based on the fact that the chemistry edit goes to F2 usually.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:40 pm

anders wrote:
If we didn’t know any better, it would almost seem like the episode 3, 1:1/F1 date was done at a different time and slotted into that ‘F1 1:1 epi 3 date.’ How else can they explain that person getting that date – did everyone know that early on who F1 was going to be and it was slotted from the start?

Good questions...do TPTB go to the Bachelor/Bachelorette and ask them who they can see them self with at the end and who the "leader" is that point and go from there? But if that's the case, why not Bentley then? If she liked him as much as it appears she did, how come he didn't get a 1:1, either in episode 2 or 3?

Even with RS's spoiler and what we are seeing, I'm still thinking JP might be a smokescreen for Ben - maybe because it's gone TOO according to plan for JP. However, the Ben & Ashley storyline is confusing to me.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by jleafufr Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:49 pm

See, I don't think Ben has been hidden much at all. JP just stands out more when he interacts with Ashley.

First episode they showed Ben as much as JP:
Showed Ben's background video
Showed Ben's 1-1 time with Ashley
Showed JP's background video
Showed JP's 1-1 time with Ashley

Second episode:
Ben was on the group date and they showed lots of videos of his reactions to the events.
Although they didn't show Ben and Ashley's 1-1 times, that is the only extra time that JP got with Ashley on camera that episode. And Ben got more voiceovers than JP so he was still in front of the camera as much, if not more, than JP. I imagine their 1-1 time wasn't shown because it wasn't anthing too exciting. Trust me, if they had kissed or anything we probably would have been shown it.

Perhaps Ben seems hidden since he doesn't have much of a strong connection with Ashley yet. That develops later. So right now, he is kind of blending into the background. For Ashley, and for most viewers.
jleafufr
jleafufr

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Maybe JP and Bentley are a smokescreen? Bentley leaves in Episode 3. In Episode 4, Ben impresses Ashley at the orphanage and he gets the group rose, and then a date immediately in the next episode. By Episode 7, he has caught up with JP in the number of dates, so by HTD they are completely even.

It's still possible he could be F1, but they're really going to have to move that storyline along! Question: have any of the F1 of seasons past been completely ignored in Ep 1 and 2? Normally we see them with the lead, right?

This is what I have been thinking but hesitant to say on here.

Don't ever hesitate to express your thoughts on here. A lot of times people are feeling the same way as you are. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 37 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:27 pm

jleafufr wrote:See, I don't think Ben has been hidden much at all. JP just stands out more when he interacts with Ashley.

First episode they showed Ben as much as JP:
Showed Ben's background video
Showed Ben's 1-1 time with Ashley
Showed JP's background video
Showed JP's 1-1 time with Ashley

Second episode:
Ben was on the group date and they showed lots of videos of his reactions to the events.
Although they didn't show Ben and Ashley's 1-1 times, that is the only extra time that JP got with Ashley on camera that episode. And Ben got more voiceovers than JP so he was still in front of the camera as much, if not more, than JP. I imagine their 1-1 time wasn't shown because it wasn't anthing too exciting. Trust me, if they had kissed or anything we probably would have been shown it.

Perhaps Ben seems hidden since he doesn't have much of a strong connection with Ashley yet. That develops later. So right now, he is kind of blending into the background. For Ashley, and for most viewers.

I think you are right - great recap and observations. I'm really looking forward to getting to see Ben and Ashley's interactions together!

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 pm

klarson79 wrote:
Even with RS's spoiler and what we are seeing, I'm still thinking JP might be a smokescreen for Ben - maybe because it's gone TOO according to plan for JP. However, the Ben & Ashley storyline is confusing to me.

You know, outside Uber-Villain Bentley, most of the guys seem like genuinely nice guys. From a "ratings" perspective, that's probably considered Code Red. Bring in the drama ASAP! If you completely took out the Bentley aspect of this season so far, it would make for pretty boring TV. And another thing I find interesting is that the only aspect of Bentley that is so over the top at this point is in his voice overs. His interactions with people are pretty normal. And I don't see Ashley as all involved in Bentley, but that's JMO.

I like JP a lot, but I also like Ben - they both so far seem like good guys. With any of her four, I don't think Ashley can really go wrong. And we are seeing Ben a lot, even if it's not in direct interaction with Ashley. But he's getting a lot of face shots screen time, so the audience is getting used to seeing him. And we definitely have the chemistry edit with JP and his fun personality is already shining through. I could see Ben coming up more as we see more of their interactions. Truthfully, either one could be F1 at this point.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Bloomers wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I just flew over the land of "unspoiled" and they have added contestant threads..Ben F doesn't have a single post in his thread rotfl

If he doesn't get any air time next week I'm going to be concerned for his health. It's like production brought him there to drug him and throw him in the background only to have enough guys at this point! When the drugs wore off they interviewed him so he would have a couple PI's..

LOL! Awesome. What I want to know if the spoilers are wrong, how are they going to explain them falling in love, especially after the Bentley disaster? I guess she could have learned to go for the sweet one after she got the badboy out of her system?

That's what I want to know. If Ben is F1, I can see the majority of my friends that are not spoiled going - "WHAT?????" At least with JP, they have shown some sort of connection from the first night and now they have a 1:1 date on Monday. Whereas, Ben does not get one for a few weeks.

Did we see any 1-1 interaction at all between Ashley and Ben during the 2nd episode?

He raised his hand when asked about not having 1 on 1 time with her. In addition, the editors made a point of showing lots of clips of Ben watching others with Ashley, not making any move a.k.a. JP or William.

They are definitely editing stuff out, however. I agree about his time with her in Las Vegas... and Ashley already indicates plenty of kissing and it wouldn't surprise me if that happened as well. This echoes Reid two years ago... claiming he wasn't getting time with Jillian because of Juan, but one kiss scene was deleted from episode #2. So who knows?

I did have hissy fits about so much Ali and Roberto being buried last year, but in hindsight (20/20) I now realize plenty was shown. The only problem was that the editors emphasized the "physical" over the "commitment" while Chris L. was getting the "marriage" discussions... all to lead viewers on. Yet, we weren't exactly denied the "romance" per say.

With Ben, all of his scenes are with other guys and rarely with her. I do think this may be his "problem", not taking the initiative, for not making it to the end... provided the RS outcome is correct. If RS is wrong and Ben is F1, then something traumatic happens with JP (as you even suggested before, I think)... although I would expect some kind of "sign" at this stage... like I already do with Ryan P, the early favorite who is now seen trashing on Jeff. Like William and Bentley, Ryan is destined for trouble-trouble-trouble down the road, although this upcoming episode will keep him a moderate favorite when Ashley gives him a group rose.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Key lines at the alphabet board regarding Ben's bio: his favorite experience was a World Cup trip to Germany with his nine buddies.

In contrast JP, went solo to Australia.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 pm

JBF wrote:Key lines at the alphabet board regarding Ben's bio: his favorite experience was a World Cup trip to Germany with his nine buddies.

In contrast JP, went solo to Australia.
Great points JBF. Also, Ben is 28 and JP is 33, so priorities do change in mid 30's?

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF