SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:39 pm

It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Love_Me wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

DeAnna's season Jesse's date was Ep4 and in Jason's I think Melissa's was Ep2.. of any shows recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:It seems like the F1 always get a 1-1 date in episode 3 as well. I know that has been mentioned numerous times, but what season was the last time were the F1 didn't get a 1-1 date in episode 3? Thanks.

Jesse on Deanna's season got the date Ep 4 and Melissa from Jason's season got a date Ep 2.

Team Cupcake :27:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Looks like Max64 beat me to it.

Team Cupcake :27:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 44 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

What Ashley said she wanted ................. (from an interview)

"I want someone to build a life with, together," said Hebert. "I went in just looking for a good man, someone who is loyal and a family man. What I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good I realized more about what I wanted."

So we need to keep an eye out for the fella that makes her feel good as well. Wonder if we'll see shades of that tonight ?
Just my 2 cents, but perhaps the first bolded is Ryan P. and the 2nd bolded is JP (or Ben F)? Maybe she realized Ryan P was falling in love with her, so she let him go before the HTD when she realized he wasn't what she wanted later on rather than string him along to the end. Perhaps that's just why he returns..he can't wrap his head around why he was let go after his date? Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out her comment and to whom it referred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Thanks. So they have been sticking with the episode 1-1 date shown in episode 3 usually winds up the F1 for a while now. In both The Bcahelorette and Bachelor franchises.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:Thanks. So they have been sticking with the episode 1-1 date shown in episode 3 usually winds up the F1 for a while now. In both The Bcahelorette and Bachelor franchises.

That has been the pattern for a while now yes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Gina wrote:

"I want someone to build a life with, together," said Hebert. "I went in just looking for a good man, someone who is loyal and a family man. What I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good I realized more about what I wanted."

So we need to keep an eye out for the fella that makes her feel good as well. Wonder if we'll see shades of that tonight ?
Just my 2 cents, but perhaps the first bolded is Ryan P. and the 2nd bolded is JP (or Ben F)? Maybe she realized Ryan P was falling in love with her, so she let him go before the HTD when she realized he wasn't what she wanted later on rather than string him along to the end. Perhaps that's just why he returns..he can't wrap his head around why he was let go after his date? Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out her comment and to whom it referred.

Makes sense to me. Though I know its early but as of now nothing much does :Nod: .
We can discuss this furthur after this episode. I just thought I'd point out something that Ashley said in an interview and what we should look for from this point onwards.

I think some had interpreted her saying that she "changed" what she was initially looking for but for me her statement read she has some pre-conditions in her mind and all she did was add to those. Not change them. Hope I'm making sense here.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Gina wrote:

This makes sense to me too. It sounds like Ali going from "funny! random! quirky!" nonsense to describing a loving, supportive partner in her interviews. I hope Ashley isn't just babbling but actually means what she's saying about this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Graham was DeAnna's intended F1. His 1-1 was in Ep. 2. Jesse ended up as F1, and his 1-1 was in Ep. 4.
Melissa was Jason's F1, and he 1-1 was in Ep. 2. He flip-flopped for Molly whose 1-1 was in Ep. 4

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Sarah Stone on Dr Travis season got a 1 on1 just prior to HTDs. She was what he lsettled but IMO he initially wanted Jehan (who was divorced or something and that sent the good doctor running for the hills).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Gina wrote:

In regards to the "I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good" line:

Obviously The Roast and Bentley take their toll on her.

One thing I've picked up is that this season is doing lots of "fore-shadowing". This line from JP was interesting: "I came in tonight deflated and discouraged of not getting that one on one and losing the coin toss to Mickey, but, now, to have it kinda excel to this level… I’m on Cloud 9."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF