SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

asim wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote: rotfl @ Paige's mom!!!

Beverly Harper Duke secontd question, if Paige were to choose you are you going to take my child up North and never let her come home? Are you going to eat grits? Are you going to drink sweet tea? Have you asked her how many children she wants. Hint( she is a better with dogs) laugh out loud Would you be able to deal with 2 sisters and a mom because we also come as a package????? Just curious.

did u see what he answered ...
he answered some else he wants 3 children, and to mama Duke he said "no dogs in the bed! She is so funny

I love Paige's mom. She is so sweet and supportive. I will try and bring his entire chat over later if no one else does before me.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm

CarrieA wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Did anyone see my post on Jeremiah's facebook page ? I thought i posted on Jermiah's facebook wall but do not see it .

I don't see it rc?

I couldn't find it either? Did they delete it?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:
asim wrote:

Beverly Harper Duke secontd question, if Paige were to choose you are you going to take my child up North and never let her come home? Are you going to eat grits? Are you going to drink sweet tea? Have you asked her how many children she wants. Hint( she is a better with dogs) laugh out loud Would you be able to deal with 2 sisters and a mom because we also come as a package????? Just curious.

he answered some else he wants 3 children, and to mama Duke he said "no dogs in the bed! She is so funny

I love Paige's mom. She is so sweet and supportive. I will try and bring his entire chat over later if no one else does before me.

:yes: please! Thanks Love! :iloveyou sweet kiss
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Love_Me wrote:
asim wrote:

He said "MAMA DUKE" .Whoooo. whatever it takes.... but no dogs in bed hahaha" or something like that.. For those that sleuthed the B/B shows for years - remember how important verb tense is???? This was the main hint to me in the whole chat. If he wasn't chosen that's not what he would say. Answered the bandana question well too - a cowboy wears a hat to keep out the sweat so can't he wear something to keep out the sweat and tame his unruly curls" (or something close to that.

I echo those that said he did wonderful. As usual he was trying to give thoughtful answers while the 600 questions and comments were flying by so he lots to answer! He said he'd try to answer more on his facebook page but I'm guessing right now he's on the phone hoping that a special someone thought he did good too. He answered the drinking question very well - partying out with friends, like partying, shouldn't have taken drinks he wasn't familiar with, doesn't drink very often and called himself a Party Lightweight. Did regret the Shawn thing - suggested there was more to that night but then said I won't defend myself". From something else, maybe posted here, sounds like the producers are being very protective of what actually happened that night.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Yeah RealityEscape, it sounded like more than just JJ was scuffling.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm

I still don't know what happened??

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

jello1592 wrote:I still don't know what happened??

With what?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
asim wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] @ Paige's mom!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] please! Thanks Love! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am working on bring his chat over here now. There are almost 500 comments. affraid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey, Love I've already started compiling the Q and A. But if you're doing it now, I'll stop lol
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 pm

dee wrote:Hey, Love I've already started compiling the Q and A. But if you're doing it now, I'll stop lol

Dee, I would really appreciate it if you could bring his chat over. Thank you so much! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Thomigirl wrote:

With what?

All the comotion a couple of pages back

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:

With what?

All the comotion a couple of pages back

I'm not sure what you mean...I truly am curious....
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM