SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by lavenderred Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm

I have the Jeremiah Q&As compiled along with Beverly's comments and those of any relatives I saw. Want me to post them?
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 pm

jello1592 wrote:I still don't know what happened??

Jello...they are not allowed to say much about it right now. I guess I can say since Jeremiah said it on FB, that several fights broke out that night. The guys were all drunk and talking crap to each other, knowing they could get away with it because if anyone threw a punch, they would get kicked off the show. They chose to only show the altercation between Jeremiah and Little Shaun. Big surprise. One guy spit in another guy's face...why would that not have made it in the edit??? I guess it's because Jeremiah wasn't the one doing the spitting. :greenman:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Jello...they are not allowed to say much about it right now. I guess I can say since Jeremiah said it on FB, that several fights broke out that night. The guys were all drunk and talking crap to each other, knowing they could get away with it because if anyone threw a punch, they would get kicked off the show. They chose to only show the altercation between Jeremiah and Little Shaun. Big surprise. One guy spit in another guy's face...why would that not have made it in the edit??? I guess it's because Jeremiah wasn't the one doing the spitting. :greenman:

Wow, Bee I can always count on you!! Thanks so much for filling me in. I went away for a little bit and look at what I have missed!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 pm

lavenderred wrote:I have the Jeremiah Q&As compiled along with Beverly's comments and those of any relatives I saw. Want me to post them?

That would be awesome lavenderred! I know how much time doing that takes...so thank you very much!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Wow, Bee I can always count on you!! Thanks so much for filling me in. I went away for a little bit and look at what I have missed!

Yes, thank you Bee. I was getting lost trying to answer Jello's question :cutesmile!:

That STINKS that they are basically assassinating his character like this. Yes, no one can edit his actions, HOWEVER to make it seem like he was the only one who had that type of reaction is disingenuous to say the least. This man has to go on and live his life after the cameras stop rolling.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Something interesting Shaun Bigos said in his chat when asked what his favorite time on the show was? Holding an alligator and socializing at the bar. So maybe Paige's friends were saying SHAUN isn't serious (which of course was no surprise to either Shaun or Paige.) I enjoy Jeremiah's facebook page where they also mentioned the food on the plates changed "out of order". But thread is so buried don't go try to find it!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Sorry, real life got in the way for awhile.

These are Jeremiahs's answers to questions along with comments/questions posted by anyone with a family name (Korfe, Line, Crider) as well as Beverly Duke's questions and I think Brynn's aunt! Whew!

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)
lets just say.. First off " im just excited to be here" : ) i'm glad i showered today just for this chat! it had been a little over a week or so!! dont worry, i have only had 2 glasses of Crown so im not drunk..... yet..... ; ) im really hoping i can just open up to all of you!! i put on my big boy pants this morning so im ready! : ) here we goooooo HA HA HA HA .... careful on your questions tho folks... i might become aggressive... ohhhhhhh lets do this

Megan Oestreicher Whats your favorite thing bout Paige?

Kendra Bettis What is it about Paige that you loved?

Mel Malade Hi! I've been to concerts where the artist/singer actually forgot the lyrics to one of their own songs. Funny! Has that ever happened to you while on stage?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) megan.. her laugh and her personality
kendra .. Her heart
mel ha ha ha YES.... its tough on new ones

June Grimm Boxers or briefs?

Michelle Bouse Biggest musical influence? How many songs have you written since SHA?

Marlene Wilkinson Who did the cooking and who was the best cook in the house!

Chantal Taylor I don't like him at all.

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) june boxerbriefs..
michelle - wrote 5 since then i love the foo fighters
marlene it went back n forth landon cooked and bubba liked to as well we all jumped in to help but its a toss up
chantal its okay.. : )

Holly Thorson I hear you like to wear women's underwear. Do you prefer satin or lace?

Colleen Guggenberger Looking back on this, is this something that you would recommend for a friend to do, or would you do it over again?.....

Kari Wrobel When is your band gonna come play at Rollies??

Zach Moore How do your think your first date helped you get to the final 2?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Holly ha ha ha ha UMMMMM next question
Coleen we didnt know who it was.. i figured if 22 guys will take time out of there life she has to be somethin : ) at least i was hoping
Kari ha ha ummm thats up to you! id do acoustic soon?
Zach it was a chance for us to be away from cameras and allow ourselves to talk with out pressure and be open with eachother

Chris Korfe Good luck bro. Don't let anyone give you any S***

Rylee Ford waht was the hadset thing about being with all the guys and going for the one girl

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Rylee- Its such an unrealistic concept.. and you become friends so you try to be respectful of everyone but when you Fall for the Girl you want her to know it its just cutting through and making sure its not said to everyone else

Al Underwood We love your outlook on life. How do you keep your joy even in life's storms?

June Grimm Where does field rock come from?

June Grimm When a cow tips, how to you set it back up?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Al- Try my best to remember to put on the armor of god through prayer.. I am far from perfect but i try and let Christ shine through! even when i have my bad moments ..
Deb/June rocks from the ground and cows ya nudge em

Alexia Machado Jeremiah!! Are you please with the results?? What do you think you are gonna do with yer future?

Mary N Jason Monroe Why don't you express yourself to Paige as much as Bubba??? You are going to make this an easy decision for her if you dont open up!

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Alexia- I know that what happened was truly what was right for Paige and what she wanted so Im just looking forward to workin the fields this spring and playin some more music
Mary- My Grandpa Joyce was a man that didnt really express his emotions but there was not a man that had ever met him that didnt know he had true love for everyone... What he told my grandma behind closed doors was for her to hear! i just wanted to make sure it was worth letting the words out of my mouth : ) MY GRANDPARENTS had a long wonderful marriage i guess i just like to show more than say when other people are around

Karen Bunner Walton Why do you think the show did not showcase that you were in a band...they just made you out as a "stay on the farm" farmer?

Bailey Wilson you're way too sexy to let her slip by, get it out dude

Brandi Stegman Why are you a better fit for Paige than Bubba?

Karen- im not sure why they chose that route... Paige and i spoke of it and all the guys knew of the stuff i did musically i mean we played guitar in the house almost every single day.. just an editing descion im guessing...
Bailey- ha ha well im tryin and thank you!
Brandi- i feel i can give paige the best of both worlds and i was gettin words that she was saying that to the other guys as well so i know if it was just her and I it would be much easier to express these words

Christy Cullison Young Hi Jeremiah, I have a very serious question. Did you get to keep that piece of driftwood you found on the beach?? bahahahaha ;)

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Christy- ha ha THAT DRIFT WOOD HAD TO STAY : ( i wanted to use it as i am building my fire place in my house... i wanted to ship it home but couldnt get it to a post office

Dustin Crider Apart from making the final and hopefully winning on Friday, What was your highlight of the CMT experience?

Donna Cook Jeremiah, what did you think of the South ? Had you ever been down here before ?

Gretchen Grace Owen Team J all the way!!!!! Heyohhh. Wondering if you could "open" up and express some feelings you had while watching the show and how/what you're doing, now that it's over?! Thanks!!!

Sarah Sumpter Hey Jeremiah big fan here..can you tell us a little about what you thought about Midwest hospitality vs Southern hospitality? same or different? Who are you biggest musical influences? Thanks a bunch and God Bless!

Bernadette Nicole Aucoin Jeremiah!!! What really went down in the house that night when you and Little Shaun got into it? And why do you have so much trouble showing your feelings? I really hope you end up with Paige, y'all would honesty be good together.(:

Donna- I had once on a family vacation... but never to mobile or southern Alabama.. it was pretty wonderful
Gretchen- Its tough to watch the way some things are portrayed and makes it diff watching what was showed on the dates from my view of my own dates and what the guys talked about from theres... to be honest i stopped watching some of the shows...
Sarah- religious views run deep.. as they do up north.. it was intresting to be a country boy and considered a Yankee... we do not really use that term ha ha
Bernadette- There was a lot that went down that night in the house.. and things that led up to it.. there was a few fights that broke out.. and undercontracts we cant be aggressive so everyone was able to talk crap and they knew it was okay becasue nothing was going to be done about it... So things were edited out and me calling the guys out made me look like i was on a rampage... shaun and i are like brothers... HE IS STILL like a brother... and i grew up with 4 brothers and 5 sisters.. it was more of just a family squable and i felt so bad after it happened... ITS STILL A TV SHOW... we are just exposing our hearts to what we can and hope for the a realistic thing to come out of a unrealistic situation... I did feel bad for getting after shaun i should have put the dishes down and went back to bed...

Sharon Elizabeth Burnside Jeremiah, I can't believe my niece Brynn said she could not see Paige with you. Do you think I should disown her? laugh out loud!

Ashley Fitch Schumacher Did you ever play the song you wrote for Paige for Paige while she you were on the show?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Ashley- I played it at the bar that night but never to her face .. I did sing a song Hallelujah at the campfire that night.. never got the chance once it was done

Kari Ann Was it worth it? Any regrets?

Colleen Guggenberger Looking back on this, is this something that you would recommend for a friend to do, or would you do it over again?.....

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Kari- & Colleen- yess and no.. sorry because so many variables are involved when it comes to story line... BUT i did have an amazing time and was so blessed SO blessed

Riley McBride Who was/is your best friend in the house?!

Jana Champ Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah. I'm wondering why your singing and songwriting never came up before last Friday's episode? How do you write songs for others if you can't express your own feelings? Do you think maybe you should write your own emotions on paper and present them to Paige?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Riley- I got a long really well with the guys... lil shaun was like a brother big shaun and i became really good friends.. TD was humorous MATT and i got a long so very well and talk often.. Donny and i have played shows together and him and i are similar in many ways... BUBBA and i are cut from the same piece of cloth just raised opposite sides of the country : ) love em all..
Jana- YES i understand how that could seem funny... I really did fall in love with this girl and i didnt want to get hurt i was hearing she was saying this to other guys I felt like it was normal for me to react the way i did when your in love with a girl dating your friends... I did write many many things down on paper...

Rori Glover Seeing as how we don't know if she chooses you ore Bubba yet...if she didn't choose you, could I come to MN and take you on a date? Smiley

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Rori- ha ha ha well depends if its during planting season ; )

Lori Ann Jamieson Why did you bail on Paige after she told you she was falling in love with you?
Given that action, how do you plan to act in future to assure her that she is loved?

Ashley Fitch Schumacher In last week's episode, you told Paige you were falling in love with her. When do you think you first felt that? Your tractor date seemed pretty awesome, but the hammock one definitely showed some intense emotions on your face!

Heather Marie Shelton Are you a Christian? That is an important thing to Paige

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Loriann- I asked her do you really mean that? i said my hearts beating so fast right now and im really scared.. I kissed her and they said the dates over.. pulled us away and i felt like i was gonna pass out while i walked away ha ha ha
Ashley- I felt it in the hammock
Heather- i am christian.. i prayed with shaun when his horse died prayed with the guys many times.. Its very important to me as well.. Paige and i covered many topics in the combine and on the swing.

Misty Swank WHY can't you open up ? why not write a song & tell paige how you feel ?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Misty - Since you asked... i did write her a song.. : ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ashley McClure Why do you always wear that bandana?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Ashley- well i figure if a cowboy can always were a hat to keep the sun out of his eyes and off his neck i can wear it to keep the sweat off my eyes and control my crazy curls : ) and paige said she liked it ; )

Weldon Crider can I keep your bike at my place and ride the summer since you'll be busy ??

Chris Korfe weldy, he is gonna keep it up here so he has a ride back from the airport ;)

Karen Leach Trepanier Would you ever consider getting yourself cloned so that we can all have one of you?! Smiley

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Karen- ha ha i wish i could clone myself just to have help working on my house : ) but thank you thats a sweet gesture

Hellena Watkins What was your probability that Paige was gonna choose you when heading to the final elimination in SHA?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Hellena-well its tough .. I knew how i felt but i also know bubba is a great guy as well... im the yankee tryin to take a beauty out of the south ; )

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) TO ALL THE GREAT FANS ON MY PAGE... TRULY NEVER BEEN SO BLESSED..... you all have been so supportive and out of no where...I appreciate all the kind words and encouragement and love for my music..

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) to everyone asking why i cant open up.. or couldnt... Its a realistic feeling in an unrealistic situation... You fall in love with a girl that your not sure what she is saying to others... I have saved the words i love you for a person i never thought i would ever have to say in front of anyone and Its such an uneasy feeling knowing the situation at hand but knowing your heart wants to be given and i wanted to give her my words its hard... it really is.. sorry if it doesnt make much sense.. : (

Brittany Vinson Adams Are you not allowed to talk to her at all off camera?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Brittany- nope we are pulled away when the cameras are not on... we were all in group dates and such... they have to make a show with so much footage that its gotta get widdled down... but i tell you what it sure made all of us guys smile when we did get to see her...

Willow Jennings-King Jeremiah, I have a sort of weird question for you.... Did you guys have to do all of the cooking and cleaning in the house while you were there, or did you have people to do it for you? My mom was wondering laugh out loud.

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Willow- Yes we had to clean and cook.. we had a a production assistant that came in a few times if i remember but not much... the house was getting pretty smelly ha ha ha

Diana Henry Hackmann Loved you Jeremiah from your first intro, what boyish charm you have. When did you first realize you could really fall for Paige?

April Mcclain Jeremiah youve been my pick from day one. Crazy how the editing of shows works huh? I find it hard how people judge someone from a show.....do you?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Diana- thank you! after we had our first date i knew she was worth sticken around for..
April- It is pretty hurtful as much as you wanna ignore.. i knew it could happen i sighned up for it but it was so disheartning when you know at times your being portrayed differantly ! a man works very hard to build his character .. I try and handle it all with humor : )

Ashley Ellis Can't wait for Friday! LOL the show was good, predictable BUT good!! You made me shed a few happy tears watching last weeks show!
You love her that's clear your a keeper and you have an amazing singing voice!
What are your feelings towards Todd and 'Big'Shaun? I am a country girl more then anything but I would live to hang out with them more then any other guys on the show! You all need to make a trip to Canada BC LOL =] no joke!

Sydney Mitchell why did you get so drunk the night paige sent you out with her friends? poor judgement? cant hold ur liquor? or is that just a common thing for you to do?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Ashley- I LOVE TD AND BIGOS... : ) i got to see TD when i was in LA finishing my album and ill be seeing Bigos soon as well
Sydney- ha ha ha WELL it was the first night on the town with great new friends... POOR JUDGMENT on taking free mystery drinks ha ha ha im not one to turn down a good time.. I also am not one who drinks that much sooooo it didnt sit so well : ) LIGHT WEIGHT PARTY OF ONE!!!

Kathy Graham Hi Jeremiah! Got any favorite 'hot dishes' you'd like to share with us? Do you like lefse? Ever eat krub? Hmmm...maybe there's no Norwegian in ya... ;) Oh, get a brown lab puppy yet? Really enjoyed watching you on SHA. Much success to you, your farm, and your singing...and anything else that might be happening in your life. Thanks for your time today.

Sammi Lynn Greulach I was wondering so when you guys weren't out with paige or planning dates were you guys couped up in the house all the time? Did they have a place were you guys could go ride horses and stuff like that?

Trish Symons do you intend to write music for others, or continue your career in the off season?

Ellen Weibel First off don't let what people have posted get to you. You know who you truly are and people should not judge you with our knowing you. I've been on a combine date before it was fun! I'm sure Paige had a blast too! So, what kind of songs do you most enjoy performing? Would you rather be a singer or a farmer or both? Btw I think all of you guys have great qualities in different fashions/ways ;)

Tori Bradley At this point in your life, do you believe that true love exists? Sounds sappy I know. :P

Kathy-I LOVE LEFSA Grandma and my mother make it #Uffda also i like scaloped potatoe hotdish
Sammi- NOPE we couldnt leave.. no phone, no tv, no internet, and no computers.. thats why i was so glad to have a guitar.. and a good book...
Trish/Ellen- I love both.. i write for other musicians as well.. I like all styles.. the beauty of MN is winter is long and i like the warmth of LA so i write and play there and all over the world i have been able to go with my music... BUT FARMING is what i will die doin as well...
Tori-YES

Brooke Gracely Do you think you are really ready to start your life with this woman. She is amazing! As most of us Carolina girl's are Smiley. Do you feel some what intimidated by this whole situation?

Stefanie Gerson Mintz Now that you are doing this, are you feeling bad for giving Donny a hard time about typing faster? Smiley

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Brooke- Yes i do.. i wouldnt say intimidated by it but the excitment of it actually being a possability : ) sorrry for all the miss spelled words... typing fast
Stepanie- YES annnnd YES... ha ha ha Donny Fallgatter poor guy had me distracting him the entire time... ha ha

Kayla Edge If you don't get picked would you consider being the next guy on SHA !!!

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Kayla-- The Main thing i learned to Open my heart more and it would be an easier position for me to be in ... It would a diff type of easy id say Maybe : )

Thomasina Gilmore Hall How is your family reacting to all the negativity?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Thomasina- its hard cause they know who i am .. and i just really wanted to represent my family/town/state/ and country boys to the truest.. so I know the ones who know me are supportive.. i did the best job i could dangitall : )

Beverly Harper Duke secontd question, if Paige were to choose you are you going to take my child up North and never let her come home? Are you going to eat grits? Are you going to drink sweet tea? Have you asked her how many children she wants. Hint( she is a better with dogs) laugh out loud Would you be able to deal with 2 sisters and a mom because we also come as a package????? Just curious.

Weldon Crider how many kids do you plan on having ???

Deb Rothstein Jeremiah....would you like a chocolate chip cookie now? Smiley

Justin Boseck Jeremiah, how have you dealt with all the negativity you see on these message boards? Especially when the people making the comments don't know the people they are talking about at all.

Barbie Clendenin Riley Dude u don't love her come off it..

Sue Cobb Burke I think you drink too much and you seem to have a very hard time communicating. I hope I see Paige select Bubba on Friday night.

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Weldon- I dont know why dont you and your wife crank out a few more nieces and nephews for me you lil rabbits ha ha and 3 possibly ! : )
Deb.. ill take 2
JB JUSTIN - i know you know my heart man and i know yours... JUSTIN WAS A ROOMIE IN COLLEGE AND WE PLAYED FOOTBALL TOGETHER awesome guy
Barbie-- I think anyone who truly is in love on a mature level knows there is no right or wrong reaction .. I know my love is absolutly real... but thanks for the input ; )
Sue-i like that you stopped by... i assure you i do not drink to much.. ha ha ha all that time in the house we all did a good job .. no matter what you actually saw.. : ) but ill be sure to contact my AA rep soon ha ha

Mandy Stubblefield Sykes After seeing yourself on the show, is there anything you would change? You and Bubba were my two favs from the beginning. ;)

Nancy Mott Savage The show has given us 2 such different personalities of men that pretty much makes it obvious the viewer would hope Paige chooses Bubba. If the real Jeramiah is totally different than what we're seeing; then does this upset you?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Mandy- i would have stayed in bed that night after elimination so i didnt get into it with the guys in the kitchen..
Nancy- BUBBA and i agree and talked about it several times we are both cut from the same bit of cloth... i love that guy and was blessed to get to know him... there cant be too good guys at the end... but i do have a bit of the Johnny Cash i dont care attitude at times ; )

Dustin Crider Okay one question, when can we get the "From Joyce" station on Pandora???

Bre Madsen OH JJ, I'll be home in May. Are you going to be around to meet my new lil family?

Nathan-Sarah Smoke Who taught you how to hug? Ha!

Bj Grace Why all the wierd faces on you my space photos. They are very scary. You seem to always have alcohol in your hand and what's up witj the attack in the house beating up on your housemate. Disgusting.

Bre-HI COUSIN..i sure hope i can meet em
Nathan-Sarah- that would have been my mother... the one who didnt give me enough hugs ha ha ha
BJ- what? i love having a good time and anyone can take a seriosus photo.. i like making fun and having fun with everyone.. we had nothing else to do in the house.. ohhh if you could have watched from my point of view.. ohhh well... i wont defened it..i was thinking we should have all done all star wrestling i always liked hack saw jim duggen.. not because he drank a lot tho ; )

Carolyn Hearn are you going to ask paige to marry you ?

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) Carolyn- your gonna have to wait and see : )

Beverly Harper Duke Are you avoiding my questions??????

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) THANK YOU EVERYONE SO SO MUCH Truly this is overwhelming ohhh man ... ha ha i tried to get to as many as possible im so sorry if i didnt get to your question... feel free to stop by any time on my Page : ) please do! ill even respond to the ones who dislike me. : ) BUY A SONG at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mpt=uo%3D4 so i can afford some deodorant and toothpaste ha ha ha

Beverly Harper Duke
so jeremiah this is an important question, if Paige were to choose you are you willing to take in her pit bull dogs too, they come as a package. haha I am tired of keeping them. they love to sleep in the bed with Paige, so I am wondering if that is a problem. laugh out loud I will be asking Bubba the same question if we ever get a chat with him before Friday. Just curious because these dogs have got to go!!!! nevermind about Paige, this is the main question!!!!!

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) WOH hhhhhh MAMMA DUKE : ) whatever it takes.. no dogs in the bed tho ha ha ha...

Beverly Harper Duke You failed the test!!!! I am her mom and you did not answer not even one of my questions. Not good!!l laugh out loud

Donna Cook ‎@Mamma Duke ... he said "whatever it takes" and "no dogs in the bed" .... Looks like the pups are going be livin' with you and Daddy Duke ;-D

Jessica Line Jj are you wearing new socks?

Mary Line Sloan Good job kid Smiley

Last edited by lavenderred on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Yes, thank you Bee. I was getting lost trying to answer Jello's question :cutesmile!:

That STINKS that they are basically assassinating his character like this. Yes, no one can edit his actions, HOWEVER to make it seem like he was the only one who had that type of reaction is disingenuous to say the least. This man has to go on and live his life after the cameras stop rolling.

Imagine how I feel trying to answer my own questions!! HAHAHA! Thanks Bee and Thomigirl!!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

We are getting a slow redemption for the 'quiet, sweet farmer" and letting him smile in the preview for the last show. His family noticed the "quiet, sweet farmer" too so that's helpful to them. They were a small army supporting Jeremiah on his chat page but as it turned out he didn't need it.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Woot woot! He answered my question :Clap:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) lets just say.. First off " im just excited to be here" : ) i'm glad i showered today just for this chat! it had been a little over a week or so!! dont worry, i have only had 2 glasses of Crown so im not drunk..... yet..... ; ) im really hoping i can just open up to all of you!! i put on my big boy pants this morning so im ready! : ) here we goooooo HA HA HA HA .... careful on your questions tho folks... i might become aggressive... ohhhhhhh lets do

Q: Whats your favorite thing bout Paige?
A: her laugh and her personality

Q: What is it about Paige that you loved?
A: Her heart

Q: Hi! I've been to concerts where the artist/singer actually forgot the lyrics to one of their own songs. Funny! Has that ever happened to you while on stage?
A: ha ha ha YES.... its tough on new ones

Q: Boxers or briefs?
A: boxerbriefs..

Q: Biggest musical influence? How many songs have you written since SHA?
A: wrote 5 since then i love the foo fighters

Q: Who did the cooking and who was the best cook in the house!
A: it went back n forth landon cooked and bubba liked to as well we all jumped in to help but its a toss up

Q: I don't like him [you] at all.
A: its okay.. Smiley

Q: I hear you like to wear women's underwear. Do you prefer satin or lace?
A; ha ha ha ha UMMMMM next question

Q: Did you know when finally agreeing to do the show that it was Paige Duke you would be meeting.. or did you agree not knowing who the girl would be?
A: we didnt know who it was.. i figured if 22 guys will take time out of there life she has to be somethin : ) at least i was hoping

Q: When is your band gonna come play at Rollies??
A: ha ha ummm thats up to you! id do acoustic soon?

Q: How do your think your first date helped you get to the final 2?
A: it was a chance for us to be away from cameras and allow ourselves to talk with out pressure and be open with eachother

Q: waht was the hadset thing about being with all the guys and going for the one girl
A: Its such an unrealistic concept.. and you become friends so you try to be respectful of everyone but when you Fall for the Girl you want her to know it its just cutting through and making sure its not said to everyone else

Q: We love your outlook on life. How do you keep your joy even in life's storms?
A:Try my best to remember to put on the armor of god through prayer.. I am far from perfect but i try and let Christ shine through! even when i have my bad moments ..

Q: Jeremiah!! Are you please with the results?? What do you think you are gonna do with yer future
A: I know that what happened was truly what was right for Paige and what she wanted so Im just looking forward to workin the fields this spring and playin some more music

Q: Why don't you express yourself to Paige as much as Bubba??? You are going to make this an easy decision for her if you dont open up!
A: My Grandpa Joyce was a man that didnt really express his emotions but there was not a man that had ever met him that didnt know he had true love for everyone... What he told my grandma behind closed doors was for her to hear! i just wanted to make sure it was worth letting the words out of my mouth : ) MY GRANDPARENTS had a long wonderful marriage i guess i just like to show more than say when other people are around

Q: Why do you think the show did not showcase that you were in a band...they just made you out as a "stay on the farm" farmer?
A: im not sure why they chose that route... Paige and i spoke of it and all the guys knew of the stuff i did musically i mean we played guitar in the house almost every single day.. just an editing descion im guessing...

Q: you're way too sexy to let her slip by, get it out dude
A: ha ha well im tryin and thank you!

Q: Why are you a better fit for Paige than Bubba?
A: i feel i can give paige the best of both worlds and i was gettin words that she was saying that to the other guys as well so i know if it was just her and I it would be much easier to express these words

Q: Hi Jeremiah, I have a very serious question. Did you get to keep that piece of driftwood you found on the beach?? bahahahaha ;)
A: ha ha THAT DRIFT WOOD HAD TO STAY : ( i wanted to use it as i am building my fire place in my house... i wanted to ship it home but couldnt get it to a post office

Q: Did you like the South, and had you been down here before the show ?
A:I had once on a family vacation... but never to mobile or southern Alabama.. it was pretty wonderful

Q: Team J all the way!!!!! Heyohhh. Wondering if you could "open" up and express some feelings you had while watching the show and how/what you're doing, now that it's over?! Thanks!!!
A: Its tough to watch the way some things are portrayed and makes it diff watching what was showed on the dates from my view of my own dates and what the guys talked about from theres... to be honest i stopped watching some of the shows...

Q: Hey Jeremiah big fan here..can you tell us a little about what you thought about Midwest hospitality vs Southern hospitality? same or different? Who are you biggest musical influences? Thanks a bunch and God Bless!
A: religious views run deep.. as they do up north.. it was intresting to be a country boy and considered a Yankee... we do not really use that term ha ha

Q: Jeremiah!!! What really went down in the house that night when you and Little Shaun got into it? And why do you have so much trouble showing your feelings? I really hope you end up with Paige, y'all would honesty be good together.(:
A: There was a lot that went down that night in the house.. and things that led up to it.. there was a few fights that broke out.. and undercontracts we cant be aggressive so everyone was able to talk crap and they knew it was okay becasue nothing was going to be done about it... So things were edited out and me calling the guys out made me look like i was on a rampage... shaun and i are like brothers... HE IS STILL like a brother... and i grew up with 4 brothers and 5 sisters.. it was more of just a family squable and i felt so bad after it happened... ITS STILL A TV SHOW... we are just exposing our hearts to what we can and hope for the a realistic thing to come out of a unrealistic situation... I did feel bad for getting after shaun i should have put the dishes down and went back to bed...

Q: Did you ever play the song you wrote for Paige for Paige while she you were on the show?
A: I played it at the bar that night but never to her face .. I did sing a song Hallelujah at the campfire that night.. never got the chance once it was done

Q: Was it worth it? Any regrets?
Q: Looking back on this, is this something that you would recommend for a friend to do, or would you do it over again?.....
A:yess and no.. sorry because so many variables are involved when it comes to story line... BUT i did have an amazing time and was so blessed SO blessed

Q: Who was/is your best friend in the house?!
A: I got a long really well with the guys... lil shaun was like a brother big shaun and i became really good friends.. TD was humorous MATT and i got a long so very well and talk often.. Donny and i have played shows together and him and i are similar in many ways... BUBBA and i are cut from the same piece of cloth just raised opposite sides of the country : ) love em all..

Q: Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah. I'm wondering why your singing and songwriting never came up before last Friday's episode? How do you write songs for others if you can't express your own feelings? Do you think maybe you should write your own emotions on paper and present them to Paige?
A: YES i understand how that could seem funny... I really did fall in love with this girl and i didnt want to get hurt i was hearing she was saying this to other guys I felt like it was normal for me to react the way i did when your in love with a girl dating your friends... I did write many many things down on paper...

Q: Seeing as how we don't know if she chooses you ore Bubba yet...if she didn't choose you, could I come to MN and take you on a date? Smiley
A: ha ha ha well depends if its during planting season ;)

Q: Why did you bail on Paige after she told you she was falling in love with you?
Given that action, how do you plan to act in future to assure her that she is loved?
A: I asked her do you really mean that? i said my hearts beating so fast right now and im really scared.. I kissed her and they said the dates over.. pulled us away and i felt like i was gonna pass out while i walked away ha ha ha

Q: In last week's episode, you told Paige you were falling in love with her. When do you think you first felt that? Your tractor date seemed pretty awesome, but the hammock one definitely showed some intense emotions on your face!
A: I felt it in the hammock

Q: Are you a Christian? That is an important thing to Paige
A: i am christian.. i prayed with shaun when his horse died prayed with the guys many times.. Its very important to me as well.. Paige and i covered many topics in the combine and on the swing

Q: Why do you always wear that bandana?
A: well i figure if a cowboy can always were a hat to keep the sun out of his eyes and off his neck i can wear it to keep the sweat off my eyes and control my crazy curls : ) and paige said she liked it ;)

Q: Would you ever consider getting yourself cloned so that we can all have one of you?! Smiley
A: ha ha i wish i could clone myself just to have help working on my house : ) but thank you thats a sweet gesture

Q: What was your probability that Paige was gonna choose you when heading to the final elimination in SHA?
A: well its tough .. I knew how i felt but i also know bubba is a great guy as well... im the yankee tryin to take a beauty out of the south ;)

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) TO ALL THE GREAT FANS ON MY PAGE... TRULY NEVER BEEN SO BLESSED..... you all have been so supportive and out of no where...I appreciate all the kind words and encouragement and love for my music..

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) to everyone asking why i cant open up.. or couldnt... Its a realistic feeling in an unrealistic situation... You fall in love with a girl that your not sure what she is saying to others... I have saved the words i love you for a person i never thought i would ever have to say in front of anyone and Its such an uneasy feeling knowing the situation at hand but knowing your heart wants to be given and i wanted to give her my words its hard... it really is.. sorry if it doesnt make much sense.. sad

Q: Are you not allowed to talk to her at all off camera?
A: nope we are pulled away when the cameras are not on... we were all in group dates and such... they have to make a show with so much footage that its gotta get widdled down... but i tell you what it sure made all of us guys smile when we did get to see her...

Q: Jeremiah, I have a sort of weird question for you.... Did you guys have to do all of the cooking and cleaning in the house while you were there, or did you have people to do it for you? My mom was wondering laugh out loud.
A: Yes we had to clean and cook.. we had a a production assistant that came in a few times if i remember but not much... the house was getting pretty smelly ha ha ha

Q: Loved you Jeremiah from your first intro, what boyish charm you have. When did you first realize you could really fall for Paige?
A: thank you! after we had our first date i knew she was worth sticken around for..

Q: Jeremiah youve been my pick from day one. Crazy how the editing of shows works huh? I find it hard how people judge someone from a show.....do you?
A; It is pretty hurtful as much as you wanna ignore.. i knew it could happen i sighned up for it but it was so disheartning when you know at times your being portrayed differantly ! a man works very hard to build his character .. I try and handle it all with humor Smiley

Q: Can't wait for Friday! LOL the show was good, predictable BUT good!! You made me shed a few happy tears watching last weeks show!
You love her that's clear your a keeper and you have an amazing singing voice!
What are your feelings towards Todd and 'Big'Shaun? I am a country girl more then anything but I would live to hang out with them more then any other guys on the show! You all need to make a trip to Canada BC LOL =] no joke!
A: I LOVE TD AND BIGOS... : ) i got to see TD when i was in LA finishing my album and ill be seeing Bigos soon as well

Q: why did you get so drunk the night paige sent you out with her friends? poor judgement? cant hold ur liquor? or is that just a common thing for you to do?
A: ha ha ha WELL it was the first night on the town with great new friends... POOR JUDGMENT on taking free mystery drinks ha ha ha im not one to turn down a good time.. I also am not one who drinks that much sooooo it didnt sit so well : ) LIGHT WEIGHT PARTY OF ONE!!!

Q: Hi Jeremiah! Got any favorite 'hot dishes' you'd like to share with us? Do you like lefse? Ever eat krub? Hmmm...maybe there's no Norwegian in ya... ;) Oh, get a brown lab puppy yet? Really enjoyed watching you on SHA. Much success to you, your farm, and your singing...and anything else that might be happening in your life. Thanks for your time today.
A: I LOVE LEFSA Grandma and my mother make it #Uffda also i like scaloped potatoe hotdish

Q: I was wondering so when you guys weren't out with paige or planning dates were you guys couped up in the house all the time? Did they have a place were you guys could go ride horses and stuff like that?
A: NOPE we couldnt leave.. no phone, no tv, no internet, and no computers.. thats why i was so glad to have a guitar.. and a good book...

Q: At this point in your life, do you believe that true love exists? Sounds sappy I know. :P
A: YES

Q: Do you think you are really ready to start your life with this woman. She is amazing! As most of us Carolina girl's are Smiley. Do you feel some what intimidated by this whole situation?
A: Yes i do.. i wouldnt say intimidated by it but the excitment of it actually being a possability : ) sorrry for all the miss spelled words... typing fast

Q: [someone deleted their question]
A: The Main thing i learned to Open my heart more and it would be an easier position for me to be in ... It would a diff type of easy id say Maybe : )

Q: How is your family reacting to all the negativity?
A: its hard cause they know who i am .. and i just really wanted to represent my family/town/state/ and country boys to the truest.. so I know the ones who know me are supportive.. i did the best job i could dangitall Smiley

Q: how many kids do you plan on having ??? [this was asked by his brother]
A: I dont know why dont you and your wife crank out a few more nieces and nephews for me you lil rabbits ha ha and 3 possibly ! : )

Q: Jeremiah....would you like a chocolate chip cookie now? Smiley
A: ill take 2

Q: Jeremiah, how have you dealt with all the negativity you see on these message boards? Especially when the people making the comments don't know the people they are talking about at all.
A: i know you know my heart man and i know yours... JUSTIN WAS A ROOMIE IN COLLEGE AND WE PLAYED FOOTBALL TOGETHER awesome guy

Q: Dude u don't love her come off it..
A: I think anyone who truly is in love on a mature level knows there is no right or wrong reaction .. I know my love is absolutly real... but thanks for the input ; )

Q: I think you drink too much and you seem to have a very hard time communicating. I hope I see Paige select Bubba on Friday night.
A: i like that you stopped by... i assure you i do not drink to much.. ha ha ha all that time in the house we all did a good job .. no matter what you actually saw.. : ) but ill be sure to contact my AA rep soon ha ha

Q: After seeing yourself on the show, is there anything you would change? You and Bubba were my two favs from the beginning. ;)
A: i would have stayed in bed that night after elimination so i didnt get into it with the guys in the kitchen..

Q: The show has given us 2 such different personalities of men that pretty much makes it obvious the viewer would hope Paige chooses Bubba. If the real Jeramiah is totally different than what we're seeing; then does this upset you?
A: BUBBA and i agree and talked about it several times we are both cut from the same bit of cloth... i love that guy and was blessed to get to know him... there cant be too good guys at the end... but i do have a bit of the Johnny Cash i dont care attitude at times ; )

Q: OH JJ, I'll be home in May. Are you going to be around to meet my new lil family?
A: HI COUSIN..i sure hope i can meet em

Q: Who taught you how to hug? Ha!
A: that would have been my mother... the one who didnt give me enough hugs ha ha ha

Q: Why all the wierd faces on you my space photos. They are very scary. You seem to always have alcohol in your hand and what's up witj the attack in the house beating up on your housemate. Disgusting.
A: what? i love having a good time and anyone can take a seriosus photo.. i like making fun and having fun with everyone.. we had nothing else to do in the house.. ohhh if you could have watched from my point of view.. ohhh well... i wont defened it..i was thinking we should have all done all star wrestling i always liked hack saw jim duggen.. not because he drank a lot tho ; )

Q: i was waiting a long time but I think I know now ...
Q: are you going to ask paige to marry you ?
A: your gonna have to wait and see : ) [I wasn't sure which question he was answering. The person asked more than once]

QUestions by Paige's mom
Beverly Harper Duke so jeremiah this is an important question, if Paige were to choose you are you willing to take in her pit bull dogs too, they come as a package. haha I am tired of keeping them. they love to sleep in the bed with Paige, so I am wondering if that is a problem. laugh out loud I will be asking Bubba the same question if we ever get a chat with him before Friday. Just curious because these dogs have got to go!!!! nevermind about Paige, this is the main question!!!!!

Beverly Harper Duke secontd question, if Paige were to choose you are you going to take my child up North and never let her come home? Are you going to eat grits? Are you going to drink sweet tea? Have you asked her how many children she wants. Hint( she is a better with dogs) laugh out loud Would you be able to deal with 2 sisters and a mom because we also come as a package????? Just curious.

Beverly Harper Duke Are you avoiding my questions??????

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) WOH hhhhhh MAMMA DUKE : ) whatever it takes.. no dogs in the bed tho ha ha ha...

ETA: Ah, I just realized Lav posted the same thing! LOL
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

dee wrote:ETA: Ah, I just realized Lav posted the same thing! LOL
Doesn't hurt to have 2 versions! :claphands
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM