SELECT CONTENT

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 am

He's from NC. Maybe he knows someone who dated Emily?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by DMBFan Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 am

albean99 wrote:He's from NC. Maybe he knows someone who dated Emily?

I didn't realize that, okay that makes sense. It was certainly a weird reaction from him.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:49 am

Aww, Graham! I loved reading the sweet things he said about DeAnna. For years some people ran her down so hard and made fun of her for Graham rejecting her, like she was his discarded trash and he couldn't wait to get far far away from her. So it warms my heart to see him saying such thoughtful things about her. You don't have to like DeAnna but you can't pretend like Graham also thinks she's icky.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 am

DMBFan wrote:
rr wrote:^ Nice pic.

Love_Me wrote:

Did anyone else watch this? Toward the end, starting around the 47-48 minute mark, Graham strongly insinuates he hooked up with Emily, based on what he said about watching her season and his and Michelle's following reactions. Grinning ear to ear he said he may have some insight into her and know her type and that there'd be a conflict of interest. He then joked he couldn't say more because Elan was in the room. I haven't been keeping up with the Emily threads so I don't know if it's old news or already been discussed. It was surprising to hear (if true), especially since Graham/Michelle and Michelle/Emily are supposedly so close, but then again this is the Bach World we're talking about. Suspect

What was up with that? Either he hooked up with her or he has inside info...

You guys can't do this to me. During Brad's season I had a sick obsession with this pairing so much that I photo shopped a picture of the two of them together (yes, I cut off Chrishell's head and put Emily's head in place of it) and made it my avatar... I would die if this was true... die. LOL giggling
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:16 am

I just watched the end of that show. Yuch. I got the feeling that the conflict of interest is something far more personal than Graham knowing someone who dated Emily.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 am

terabithia wrote:Aww, Graham! I loved reading the sweet things he said about DeAnna. For years some people ran her down so hard and made fun of her for Graham rejecting her, like she was his discarded trash and he couldn't wait to get far far away from her. So it warms my heart to see him saying such thoughtful things about her. You don't have to like DeAnna but you can't pretend like Graham also thinks she's icky.

I dont' know what he's been saying about Deanna, but one thing I do recall him saying is that he knew a relationship with her wouldn't work. I don't recall him ever cutting her down - he was always respectful towards her. She wanted a husband NOW and he was nowhere ready for any of that.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 am

Maybe the conflict of interest is that Emily was reportedly dating Michelle's brother...or at least her brother was really interested in Emily and they did spend a fair amount of time in each other's company during the Lemonade Stand weekend last year. I am sure with how close Graham is to Michelle that he is probably almost brother like with her brother so it would seem to be a moral conflict to him.

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trippinmom5 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Graham's reply on twitter when questioned about this particular video..." Graham Bunn‏@GrahamBunnReply
@klynn2205 love Emily!!! I joked about it bc I KNOW her type very well!!! Love her!!!!

This person's twitter account is protected so I'm not sure what the exact question was. She then said something else to which he responded...
" @klynn2205 what r u talkin about? "

A little bit later he tweeted " Dear twitter world please disregard any tweets sent last night around roughly 12:31 lol. Roughly give or take a few secs "Not sure what that tweet was about or if it was even in response to something this @klynn2205 sent to him but it was after the " what r u talkin about? " tweet.

Trippinmom5

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 pm

I'd be really surprised if Graham hooked up with Emily, especially given that, during the time of Alex's Lemonade Stand, it appeared that Michelle and Graham *may* have still been "together." I remember seeing Emily, Graham, David, and Michelle in photos for something in DC (I think), so they've all spent time together during which Emily may have talked about the show or her type. Michelle and Emily surely talked about their types during Brad's season. All those associations probably did share information.

Look at what we've learned in recent weeks from Emily's friends and acquaintances: from Ali, Emily likes a tattooed fella; Keltie confirmed this by saying Em and she bonded over their mutual love of tatted rockers. Her F4 has many on the board surprised as they run counter in appearance to whom it *appeared* Emily would want.

So, no, I don't think that Emily hooked up with Graham. I do think that the number of Bach-nation guys, like, William, Dave Good, Michelle's brother, who took a liking to her only for her to deny them, informed Graham, and in turn, us, of Emily's type. Emily may have out-and-out commented on her issues with Brad or about wanting someone who is financially well-off given her lifestyle and her daughter. Most of the Bachnation guys don't fit that bill.

It will be interesting to see what Graham ends up doing in life and love. I didn't think that he and Michelle stood a chance since he still had fresh wounds from his ex-girlfriend.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:15 pm

"Know her type" .. Can be taken 2 ways .. Could refer to type of guys or could refer to the type of person Emily is
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Emily's type = Rich and affluent.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Trippinmom5 wrote:A little bit later he tweeted " Dear twitter world please disregard any tweets sent last night around roughly 12:31 lol. Roughly give or take a few secs "Not sure what that tweet was about or if it was even in response to something this @klynn2205 sent to him but it was after the " what r u talkin about? " tweet.

It wasn't. The tweet Graham was referring to was a tweet in which he said anyone who showed up at the benefit concert on April 6 should ask for his name at the door, and he would get them in for free. I think he realized that probably wasn't the smartest move for a benefit concert, LOL!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+38
sara11
Iluvbachette
MiniDiva
stuckinsc
Maddy