SELECT CONTENT

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Graham Bunn @GrahamBunn
Me and my lil brother @JP_Rosenbaum Always a pleasure lil guy #LOL pic.twitter.com/wDobpxkk

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 5 A9kjiudCAAAZDGY

Is Graham older then JP? Cute Picture!

According to http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/player/appalachian-state/graham-bunn, he turned 34 this year. Maybe he was joking?

Back to top Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Graham Bunn @GrahamBunn
Me and my lil brother @JP_Rosenbaum Always a pleasure lil guy #LOL pic.twitter.com/wDobpxkk

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 5 A9kjiudCAAAZDGY

Is Graham older then JP? Cute Picture!

I thought he was jokingly referring to size?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:37 am

No, he was joking because JP "congratulated" him on turning 40 yesterday. giggling
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 am

Archer23 wrote:No, he was joking because JP "congratulated" him on turning 40 yesterday. giggling

Is that his age? Chasingpavements had it as 34. Or is that the joke?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 am

I realize this is a stupid question....but Deanna's season was one of three I didn't watch (after Prince Lorenzo I had to give the franchise a break as it was just too boring...so missed Brad I, Deanna and Matt). Can someone tell me briefly the backstory on Graham in Deanna's season? I think I've read that he left on his own accord and that Deanna would have had him as her F1.

If someone has some free time and could post the story, I'd appreciate it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 am

luvstx wrote:I realize this is a stupid question....but Deanna's season was one of three I didn't watch (after Prince Lorenzo I had to give the franchise a break as it was just too boring...so missed Brad I, Deanna and Matt). Can someone tell me briefly the backstory on Graham in Deanna's season? I think I've read that he left on his own accord and that Deanna would have had him as her F1.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/graham-bunn-talks-about-bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-rejection-7349.php

This is the first link that came up but there are more. I think they will all say the same thing. :WAVEY:
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 am

shoepie wrote:
luvstx wrote:I realize this is a stupid question....but Deanna's season was one of three I didn't watch (after Prince Lorenzo I had to give the franchise a break as it was just too boring...so missed Brad I, Deanna and Matt). Can someone tell me briefly the backstory on Graham in Deanna's season? I think I've read that he left on his own accord and that Deanna would have had him as her F1.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/graham-bunn-talks-about-bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-rejection-7349.php

This is the first link that came up but there are more. I think they will all say the same thing. :WAVEY:

Thanks, Shoepie. So why is it that everyone always says that Graham was Deanna's default F1? Is it because she really cared about him but let him go because he didn't open up to her and give her confidence that she cared about him?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 am

luvstx wrote:
shoepie wrote:

Thanks, Shoepie. So why is it that everyone always says that Graham was Deanna's default F1? Is it because she really cared about him but let him go because he didn't open up to her and give her confidence that she cared about him?

I have no clue. Default is a word used often to describe choosing someone you don't really love to fill the role. Not the case here. He left long before the end.

She was in love with him; he was not in love with her. As Graham said in the article, it was mutual in that it just wasn't going to happen as much as Deanna wanted him to fall in love with her.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
Archer23 wrote:No, he was joking because JP "congratulated" him on turning 40 yesterday. giggling

That was the joke. Graham is 34. JP was teasing him about actually being 40.

And people always refer to Jesse, not Graham, as DeAnna's default F1, because it was very clear during that season that she would've chosen Graham, had he stuck around and returned her feelings. People felt like Jesse was a "default" pick in the end because she couldn't have Graham.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That was the joke. Graham is 34. JP was teasing him about actually being 40.

And people always refer to Jesse, not Graham, as DeAnna's default F1, because it was very clear during that season that she would've chosen Graham, had he stuck around and returned her feelings. People felt like Jesse was a "default" pick in the end because she couldn't have Graham.

Thanks, all. Guess I knew that Jesse was really her 'default' F1....maybe she should have given Graham more time to develop feelings for her. Oh well. It's turned out o.k. for Deanna.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 pm

As it happened, and what we really didn't know was Graham decided to join the cast after breaking up with his then girlfriend, Chrishell Stause. Shortly after he returned home, he and Chrishell resumed their relationship.

Supposedly, it was production pressuring Graham to propose that caused him to bolt, eventually angering DeAnna long after she dumped Jesse and when she began to place blame on producers she had always defended in past. She truly regretted Graham leaving, but more so that she picked Jesse and not no one at the end, claiming she felt pressured.

All this was interesting back then, but it isn't anymore. DeAnna found the right man in Stephen ... he is confident and has his act together. Graham continues floundering as it has become evident that the entertainment career he has longed for isn't happening.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 am

Graham seems happy now & has a gf.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+38
sara11
Iluvbachette
MiniDiva
stuckinsc
Maddy