SELECT CONTENT

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm

anders wrote:Emily's type = Rich and affluent.

No question. Fleiss is tweeting about Emily and love in her heart. Sure, ok, right. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 am

veg_out wrote:I'd be really surprised if Graham hooked up with Emily, especially given that, during the time of Alex's Lemonade Stand, it appeared that Michelle and Graham *may* have still been "together." I remember seeing Emily, Graham, David, and Michelle in photos for something in DC (I think), so they've all spent time together during which Emily may have talked about the show or her type. Michelle and Emily surely talked about their types during Brad's season. All those associations probably did share information.

Look at what we've learned in recent weeks from Emily's friends and acquaintances: from Ali, Emily likes a tattooed fella; Keltie confirmed this by saying Em and she bonded over their mutual love of tatted rockers. Her F4 has many on the board surprised as they run counter in appearance to whom it *appeared* Emily would want.

So, no, I don't think that Emily hooked up with Graham. I do think that the number of Bach-nation guys, like, William, Dave Good, Michelle's brother, who took a liking to her only for her to deny them, informed Graham, and in turn, us, of Emily's type. Emily may have out-and-out commented on her issues with Brad or about wanting someone who is financially well-off given her lifestyle and her daughter. Most of the Bachnation guys don't fit that bill.

It will be interesting to see what Graham ends up doing in life and love. I didn't think that he and Michelle stood a chance since he still had fresh wounds from his ex-girlfriend.

Veg ...

Graham and Michelle were never a couple ... it was all for show ... the Bachelor Pad show.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

I didn't know that they were never a couple. I dont know whether to be impressed with him (because he wouldn't actually date Michelle) or disappointed about the scam.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am

From what I was told, Michelle was head over heals crazy for Graham. Everything he said on TV was true and what we saw on Bach Pad (their making out in the pool, etc...) was as well. From the time they spent together he saw her more as a good friend, while she saw him more as a romantic relationship and wanted more. After the show, they took it one day at a time and ultimately agreed that they would be good friends. She has been seeing someone else and Graham supports that relationship.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

Blondie, thanks for sharing that intel. Given that information, I doubt that Emily would have allowed anything to progress with Graham (if he was at all interested in her) out of respect for Michelle and her feelings. It appears that Emily is a very loyal to her girls.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm

BlondieGal wrote:From what I was told, Michelle was head over heals crazy for Graham. Everything he said on TV was true and what we saw on Bach Pad (their making out in the pool, etc...) was as well. From the time they spent together he saw her more as a good friend, while she saw him more as a romantic relationship and wanted more. After the show, they took it one day at a time and ultimately agreed that they would be good friends. She has been seeing someone else and Graham supports that relationship.

Thanks Blondie for sharing this with us! Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 3 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

You are welcome veg_out and LoveMe! blowkiss

In terms of the video previously linked Graham did not mean himself since Em and Graham have never been anything more than friends. Also, Michelle is close to Em and Graham is friends with Brad so he would never even think of pursuing a relationship with her. However, I believe that Graham was referring to another guy Em was interested in in terms of having insight into knowing her type.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 3 ArXQX1vCQAIUfmA
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

BlondieGal wrote:From what I was told, Michelle was head over heals crazy for Graham. Everything he said on TV was true and what we saw on Bach Pad (their making out in the pool, etc...) was as well. From the time they spent together he saw her more as a good friend, while she saw him more as a romantic relationship and wanted more. After the show, they took it one day at a time and ultimately agreed that they would be good friends. She has been seeing someone else and Graham supports that relationship.

Thanks for the info and as always for sharing what you know. ❤

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 7:38 am

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Image
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed May 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Has Graham ever had a 'serious' relationship? I would like to know what's his type as he seems so darn evasive, in general!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 02, 2012 12:31 pm

skitts wrote:Has Graham ever had a 'serious' relationship? I would like to know what's his type as he seems so darn evasive, in general!

I don't know about earlier but he was in a serious relationship with an actress. Can't remember her name. He even moved to Cali for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Graham Bunn - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+38
sara11
Iluvbachette
MiniDiva
stuckinsc
Maddy