SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 2:07 am

DMBFan wrote:
poohbear wrote:Chris likes Johnny Cash!! +1 in my book, good taste, good taste Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 2174738820

He won points for the Johnny Cash love, but then lost points for saying rascal flats gave him chills... Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 2174738820

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 3562723908 Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 616920822
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 am

It is not that I don't like Arie, Sean and Jef.
My heart was equally splitter between Arie and Chris, but then I like Chris more in the end.

Arie has 2 tattoos, Jef has 1, Sean and Chris have none. We all knew that Em likes guys with tattoo, but she likes being pursued. No wonder they are in the F4. Each of them have something that Emily likes. I haven't seen the romance on the screen, so far only giving opinions from the photos published online. I am not Emily, she's the one who's gonna decide who's gonna be the F1. All I can say is that I am one of the viewer who has been a fan of 75%Chris and 25%Arie.

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed May 02, 2012 9:40 am

christinemega wrote:
Tattina wrote:There is a new article just posted on Wetpaint featuring an interview with two of Chris's sisters, Teresa & Renee. They also explain the reason for setting up the "Team Chris" FB page.

I've just read the article.
His sister obviously did not say anything about Chris elimination. If Chris has been eliminated, she'd say such thing.
I believe that RS was wrong about Chris elimination. OF course perhaps some of you who do not support Chris would attack me on this statement I made. hahaha... bestbud!

First, no one is going to attack you. Some may disagree, but no one is going to attack you.

Now, I am very surprised that Chris is gone at F4, but I believe it to be true. Just because his sister did not say he has been eliminated (BTW - she couldn't say it even if she knew) doesn't mean it's not true.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 am

GrahamGal wrote:
christinemega wrote:
Tattina wrote:There is a new article just posted on Wetpaint featuring an interview with two of Chris's sisters, Teresa & Renee. They also explain the reason for setting up the "Team Chris" FB page.

His sister obviously did not say anything about Chris elimination. If Chris has been eliminated, she'd say such thing.
I believe that RS was wrong about Chris elimination. OF course perhaps some of you who do not support Chris would attack me on this statement I made. hahaha... bestbud!

First, no one is going to attack you. Some may disagree, but no one is going to attack you.

Now, I am very surprised that Chris is gone at F4, but I believe it to be true. Just because his sister did not say he has been eliminated (BTW - she couldn't say it even if she knew) doesn't mean it's not true.

That is true; if his sister was at the Hometown visit, she had to sign a Confidentiality Contract to the tune of 5 million smackeroos, I think; therefore, she would not be allowed before a certain time to publicly say he had been eliminated.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 am

Bloomers wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
christinemega wrote:

That is true; if his sister was at the Hometown visit, she had to sign a Confidentiality Contract to the tune of 5 million smackeroos, I think; therefore, she would not be allowed before a certain time to publicly say he had been eliminated.

I agree his sisters can't say anything about him being eliminated, but is this common for family members to do an interview, especially one of the f4, before filming is even finished? It seems odd to me that after RS spoiled Chris as being cut, then the sisters do an interview on how perfect Chris would be for Emily. :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Wed May 02, 2012 12:34 pm

I had also mentioned the timing factor with the RS spoiler of Chris being eliminated and then the glowing interview with his sisters came out shortly after.....very odd indeed. I can't think if this has happened before with a F4. I would love for him to still be in the running,......
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Tattina wrote:I had also mentioned the timing factor with the RS spoiler of Chris being eliminated and then the glowing interview with his sisters came out shortly after.....very odd indeed. I can't think if this has happened before with a F4. I would love for him to still be in the running,......

What I found odd was the article wasn't just about Chris being a good guy, but how Chris would be a great fit for Emily. All this after they knew he was eliminated. The RC was the 27th and the article was out on the 30th.

Now if that were my brother and he came home heartbroken I know I wouldn't be so eager to praise Emily. Odd indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed May 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Max64 wrote:
Tattina wrote:I had also mentioned the timing factor with the RS spoiler of Chris being eliminated and then the glowing interview with his sisters came out shortly after.....very odd indeed. I can't think if this has happened before with a F4. I would love for him to still be in the running,......

What I found odd was the article wasn't just about Chris being a good guy, but how Chris would be a great fit for Emily. All this after they knew he was eliminated. The RC was the 27th and the article was out on the 30th.

Now if that were my brother and he came home heartbroken I know I wouldn't be so eager to praise Emily. Odd indeed.

We know when the interview was posted by WetPaint (it could have been before), but do we know when the actual interview took place? Could it have been done right after the HTD, but before Chris was sent home?

ETA: I do think it is unusual to have an interview with a family member before filming ends.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 1:37 pm

I've read his sister interview on wetpaint and it seems that Chris has not been eliminated. If you ask me why, my answers are:
1. The answers given by Renee to Wetpaint made me even more believe that he's still on the show. That's my way of understanding the interview. She is very suportive to Chris from the first day of filming. This shows that they have a very close relationship in the family. I read her answers for more than 10x today and the more I read it, the more I am assured that Chris is not home yet. Maybe I am his fan, so I can get this understanding. For you all who are not Chris supporters would take the interview differently. I can't change people opinion about Chris and that's not what I'm doing. I am just expressing my thoughts/opinion/assumption/prediction based on my point of view and understanding. I wish RS could proove me with the photos or more solid information instead of just words saying that Chris has been eliminated. With that proof, I could change my assumption. Without that, I am still having faith that Chris is still with Em somewhere.
2. According to me, RS is not as sharp as Ben's season. He was not aware of Arie until we all found out about Arie from different source. Besides, the Prague photos of Arie and Em were published by other sources. RS also cannot confirm the present filming location. He mentioned Madrid, but he is not very confirming it. We all still wonder where are Em and our F3 now?. Perhaps, MF is smarter now to handle RS. I knew some of us think that RS trying not to complicate his legal case with The Bachelor producer, but why he was dare to say Chris has been eliminated?. Based on that, IMO RS hasn't been able to deliver to me a spoiler that I can trust 100%. Some of his spoilers (the ones with photos as supporting facts) are an exception. RS was wrong during other season but he was right about Ben's season. So....humman errors are possible.

3. For me as Chris supporter, I have my opinion that RS gave us a wrong info about Chris being eliminated on friday. Therefore, his sister was trying to give us a little hint that Chris is not home yet and still on the show. On the same day but different hours, not long after RS posted Chris elimination, Chris' sister posted her first tweet ever to support Chris. I don't think her motive is to promote Chris to be the next bachelor. The interview answers seemed like she has been supporting Chris to pursue a relationship with Emily. She is still supporting him in doing that until now. That means Chris is not home yet.

Sorry for my long words.. I am happy I found this forum that can help everyone to share different views and individual opinion. I do not ask anyone to support Chris in this long message. I am just supporting Chris and this is my view. I may be right or wrong, but that's what I call opinion. Your opinion may be different than me and you may be supporting different guy than Chris, but at this stage we all are just speculating and finding many spoilers from many sources to back up our views. All of these could not be proven right or wrong until we watch the show.

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed May 02, 2012 1:55 pm

I am with you in the hope for Chris!! I don't want him to be gone either!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 3:17 pm

This season is indeed different as MF has mentioned. One of the difference: this season, during filming Arie posted pictures on his twitter account and Jef commented on one of his picture. Then all of these disappeared not long after. Some of us have been questioning why these things happened and some of us saying that their brothers or best friends had the access to their twitter accounts.
We still have no idea how that could happen because they both have signed the contract.

Then we found an interview article between Chris' sisters and wetpaint. Again, some of us have been questioning why that happened. Besides, some of us also have been questioning the facebook fan page for teamChris created by Chris' sisters and their recent tweets to support team Chris.
Some of us said that how could Chris sister do that because the family have signed the contract too.
We still have no idea.

Weird season? MF is smarter, isn't he?
Chris supporters (including me) came up with different understanding, speculations and predictions in respond to this issue. Some of us will defend Chris' sisters because we are TeamChris.
Everyone perhaps reacted and done the same thing to defend their team?
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm

All of them, though, can not be in the F3. Somebody's fans are going to be disappointed.

Chris's sister is posting, Jef has been posting, and Arie has posted. One of those three who posted obviously was rejected at the last RC.

Maybe Chris did not get cut, but I might brace myself given that the other two also have been involved in the same activity, AND we also have Love's source confirming Arie isn't home yet as well.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1