SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed May 02, 2012 4:05 pm

I like Chris and am shocked he went home after the HTD. My question still is do we know when WetPaint interviewed his sister? Was it after the HTD, but before he was home. I think the timing is important.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 4:16 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I like Chris and am shocked he went home after the HTD. My question still is do we know when WetPaint interviewed his sister? Was it after the HTD, but before he was home. I think the timing is important.

Don't know when the article was written but it does comment that RS said he was eliminated, so it had to be written after that.

I do believe RS that Chris was let go at HT's. I wouldn't be surprised that Chris is the "returnee" this season. Wish they would give that a break, because the answer is always NO, and it's so depressing! :tissuebox Maybe this year they'll say "yes", but unlikely.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed May 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Max64 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:I like Chris and am shocked he went home after the HTD. My question still is do we know when WetPaint interviewed his sister? Was it after the HTD, but before he was home. I think the timing is important.

Don't know when the article was written but it does comment that RS said he was eliminated, so it had to be written after that.

I do believe RS that Chris was let go at HT's. I wouldn't be surprised that Chris is the "returnee" this season. Wish they would give that a break, because the answer is always NO, and it's so depressing! :tissuebox Maybe this year they'll say "yes", but unlikely.

The year it should have happen, it didn't happen, at least with the right one. Graham should have come back and we would have gotten a yes. giggling
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm

pbmax wrote:
Max64 wrote:

The year it should have happen, it didn't happen, at least with the right one. Graham should have come back and we would have gotten a yes. giggling
Well, FWIW, Ed left, and he came back and even ended up being F1 laugh out loud.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Max64 wrote:

Who knows this year is gonna be different? :yes:
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 pm

atem wrote:I think his sister doing an interview already means he's not final 1.
Not necessarily. I remember we were all pretty shocked by the pre-season statements Courtney's mom made about Ben, but Courtney nevertheless ended up being F1.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

FWIW. I love Chris. He was my first choice for Emily after seeing their dancing and wall climbing date and all his fb pictures. So, no bashing of anyone or Chris going on here. Just some feel he's been elminated and some don't. No one is being attacked and shouldn't be for their opinion. imo

I feel Chris has definitely been eliminated after the HTD's for whatever reason and it will be a sad elimination. Maybe Emily respected him too much and knew he was falling in love with her, and wanted to spare him the F2 elmination. We've had F2's and F3's by default before. I'm not saying that's the case, as we never really know the reasons. Something just didn't click for a longterm relationship, and the lead fell in love with someone else.

My feeling is Chris may have been heartbroken, and Renee, feels very sad for him and wants folks to know in a subtle way, considering contract restraints, that Chris really cared for Emily and the family feels he would have been perfect for her. I also I think sis would love Chris to be the next bachelor, so would I.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm

pbmax wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I tried to justify to myself every which way imaginable that Graham was in that limo!! Yep, I was holding out for the scenario until the bitter end. LOL giggling
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 pm

If Chris has been eliminated then I would rather see him as the next Bachelor rather than being the so called "returnee" and have his feelings hurt all over again...
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Tattina wrote:If Chris has been eliminated then I would rather see him as the next Bachelor rather than being the so called "returnee" and have his feelings hurt all over again...

I guess if TPTB use the tried and true returnee, we'll be seeing him plop himself down on the hotel carpet, as well! deadhorse
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed May 02, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't see the level of charisma and confidence that one would need to become the Bach, TBH - he seems kinda shy and sweet and not quite smarmy enough to lead 25 girls on at the same time, JMO! :hidingchair With the exception of Arie, I don't see any other next-Bach material in the F4!

I'd personally prefer him to drop back outta the spotlight and find his wonderful woman on his own time :Smiley:

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 4 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

dee wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Well, FWIW, Ed left, and he came back and even ended up being F1 laugh out loud.

The thing with Ed is that he excused himself, and left poor JillyBean heartbroken.. She didn't eliminate him :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1