SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 pm

ninu wrote:I don't see the level of charisma and confidence that one would need to become the Bach, TBH - he seems kinda shy and sweet and not quite smarmy enough to lead 25 girls on at the same time, JMO! :hidingchair With the exception of Arie, I don't see any other next-Bach material in the F4!

I'd personally prefer him to drop back outta the spotlight and find his wonderful woman on his own time :Smiley:

I honestly think it's going to be Arie for the next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm

I know for certain that RS got this one right. That's all I can say.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 7:57 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I know for certain that RS got this one right. That's all I can say.

Thanks 815 for sharing this with us! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 5 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks for sharing 815 :Smiley:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Max64 wrote:
ninu wrote:I don't see the level of charisma and confidence that one would need to become the Bach, TBH - he seems kinda shy and sweet and not quite smarmy enough to lead 25 girls on at the same time, JMO! :hidingchair With the exception of Arie, I don't see any other next-Bach material in the F4!

I'd personally prefer him to drop back outta the spotlight and find his wonderful woman on his own time :Smiley:

I honestly think it's going to be Arie for the next Bachelor.

You do? I see him as final 1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I know for certain that RS got this one right. That's all I can say.

You mean Chris leaving at F4?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:

You mean Chris leaving at F4?

As a Chris supporter I believe you are right. Sad for us : (. But I like some of the theroies that are popping up that Chris may return and become F-1. One can only hope.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:36 pm

I agree, he got it right, Chris was eliminated last RC. I just don't think that's the end of Chris, I truly think he'll be back

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Max64 wrote:

I agree, he got it right, Chris was eliminated last RC. I just don't think that's the end of Chris, I truly think he'll be back

As so many others have, and it really means nothing. I personally wish they'd stop that charade already.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm

815, you were referring to fake name and leaving at F4, weren't you?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:815, you were referring to fake name and leaving at F4, weren't you?

What? Call me confused. (and that's not hard to do) :Smiley:
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Sorry, I meant RS was right in that Chris was eliminated after hometowns.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1