SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 16 564797_423338981032481_139844092715306_1310073_645850387_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri May 25, 2012 7:02 am

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 16 380597_411554585544254_139844092715306_1274550_1802458213_n

I don't know when this was taken but I like it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chris-Lambton-Fansite/139844092715306

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 am

albean99 wrote:Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 16 380597_411554585544254_139844092715306_1274550_1802458213_n

I don't know when this was taken but I like it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chris-Lambton-Fansite/139844092715306

This pix is in the HGTV section of the photo albums on the Chris Fansite. It was posted on Feb. 29. I bet it was taken in CA during one of the shoots for Going Yard.

Peyton is so pretty in that picture. Anyone else jealous of her long golden locks? I am! giggling

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 25, 2012 9:45 am

Our casting audition is on Monday morning! Keep your fingers crossed that we do o.k.

They are on the Cape this month filming the second season (or so that's what I think I understood the Casting Producer to say in an email).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 10:06 am

luvstx wrote:Our casting audition is on Monday morning! Keep your fingers crossed that we do o.k.

They are on the Cape this month filming the second season (or so that's what I think I understood the Casting Producer to say in an email).

According to recent tweets they are indeed filming on the Cape currently. Fingers crossed you get it! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Fri May 25, 2012 10:11 am

luvstx wrote:Our casting audition is on Monday morning! Keep your fingers crossed that we do o.k.

Fingers crossed for you! :Smiley: Good luck with the audition! Are you nervous?! I don't get to see the show up here in Canada, but from the preview and photos it seems the family has to have some hands on too and some on-camera time! I don't know how I'd feel about that, someone puts a video in my face I run in the other direction laugh out loud. But I think I'd do it just to be able to meet Chris and the fam! What a wonderful opportunity for you, not to mention the chance to get a new backyard! Good luck and keep us posted!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 am

Honestly, I'm not nervous about the casting audition. More excited, I'd say. It only takes an hour, the Casting Producer seems super nice in emails, and we won't be meeting Chris and Peyton. CP says we are not a long shot, she thinks we'd be great, but it's up to the network. Lot I'm sure will have to do with whether the network thinks our yard can make a big enough transformation. We also think they will want a 'story' and I think we have enough of that. Entering semi-retirement, kid going off to college, want to spend more of the shoulder season on the Cape and have more room to entertain. If we get picked, you can be sure I'll be sending Teenamarie a present for connecting me with the production company. It will save us a lot of money!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm

If you are picked be sure to tell us which episode so we can tune in. :Smiley: I'm hoping that if Chris's first season of his show gets good ratings and is popular enough, then HGTV in the U.S. will bring it to HGTV Canada so we fans up here can enjoy Season 2 of the show too!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Fri May 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Oh, luvstx, maybe you should mention that you have been a fan of Chris and Peyton for years! :yes:

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 16 Jefem10

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 pm

halfpintdynamite wrote:

Oh, luvstx, maybe you should mention that you have been a fan of Chris and Peyton for years! :yes:

That might creep them out....!
But we did have to fill out a questionnaire (before we were picked) and they asked us how we knew the show. So I did say that I was a fan of Chris' when he was on The Bachelorette. We'll see if they pick up on that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

luvstx wrote:Honestly, I'm not nervous about the casting audition. More excited, I'd say. It only takes an hour, the Casting Producer seems super nice in emails, and we won't be meeting Chris and Peyton. CP says we are not a long shot, she thinks we'd be great, but it's up to the network. Lot I'm sure will have to do with whether the network thinks our yard can make a big enough transformation. We also think they will want a 'story' and I think we have enough of that. Entering semi-retirement, kid going off to college, want to spend more of the shoulder season on the Cape and have more room to entertain. If we get picked, you can be sure I'll be sending Teenamarie a present for connecting me with the production company. It will save us a lot of money!

Oh that is sweet. I do hope you get it. Just brought the info over from Peyton's fb page. Just give us deets and maybe pics and that will be a great present for all of us! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 25, 2012 4:58 pm

:fingersarecrossed

That would be so great if you're picked, Luvstx.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau