SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Just had to come on and tell folks that I saw Peyton walking their dog today near their home. So exciting! I was driving my elderly parents around the lovely neighborhoods in Dennis, Ma and purposely drove by their home to see the renovations. As we drove down an adjacent street, I saw a blonde woman walking a dog. I said "I'll bet that's Peyton" and as we passed her, a look in the rear view mirror confirmed my guess. She works 6 to 10 a.m. On WCOD, so I'm guessing she walks the dog wjphat she gets home. My daughter was bummed she wasn't with me. Still our favorite couple from the franchise!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:11 pm

How exciting luvstx!! yes

They are such a perfect couple! What is WCOD?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:24 pm

WCOD is a popular radio station cape cod....the one we always listen to. Peyton is now part of their morning Dan And peyton show on weekdays. It's a kick to listen to her!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:36 pm

OH yes, I remember reading that. I think I posted here. I just didn't recognize the station. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:02 am

luvstx wrote:Just had to come on and tell folks that I saw Peyton walking their dog today near their home.  So exciting!  I was driving my elderly parents around the lovely neighborhoods in Dennis, Ma and purposely drove by their home to see the renovations.  As we drove down an adjacent street, I saw a blonde woman walking a dog.  I said "I'll bet that's Peyton" and as we passed her, a look in the rear view mirror confirmed my guess.  She works 6 to 10 a.m. On WCOD, so I'm guessing she walks the dog wjphat she gets home. My daughter was bummed she wasn't with me.  Still our favorite couple from the franchise!

Mine too, luvstx!  So cool you and your parents saw Peyton today!  How sweet!  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:37 pm

This is a cute little article about their dog, Summit. You can see some glimpses of their new house in it. Looks really nice.

http://www.106wcod.com/onair/dan-peyton-55818/summitt-knows-comfort-13702359/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Got to listen to Peyton on the way to my gym this morning. She commented on last nights episode...nothing we haven't already said about the subject. Must I was interested in her comments about another show about marriage counseling (on WE, sorry i don't remember the name of the show). She said she likes to watch it. Mentioned that Trista and Ryan had been on it last season which was kind of lame since their relationship issues weren't major. Peyton said she thought it was odd that Sean and Catherine were going to be on the next season. She figured that they must be getting paid enough money to make it worth their whole. Then she said there was no amount of money that would motivate her to discuss her relationship publicly if she had any issues. I wanted to scream at my raisin, "that's why we love and respect you and Chris so much!!!,
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:36 am

14 things you didn't know about HGTV hosts Chris & Peyton Lambton

There's some great pics and even a couple of things I didn't know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 am

That was a good read, these two are as humble as they are talented. 

I can't believe their wedding was only in 2012, feels like such a long time ago!

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44 pm

I love seeing them be so successful without all the idiocy that usually surrounds this show. They had the grounding basics before they went on the show. Both stayed classy during their tenures on the show and good things came their way. He is my all time favourite male contestant and she is one of my top three females. Very happy to see this wonderful couple doing so well...and they have an adorable dog!

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:15 pm

post deleted

Last edited by Columbia, MD on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:45 pm

On the radio show this morning, Peyton mentioned something about an all-night event happening this weekend that raises funds for suicide prevention. It is somehow in Gia's memory and Craig Robinson is involved. She mentioned that she and Gia were on the same BP season....I had forgotten that Peyton did that!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau