SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Fri May 25, 2012 8:37 pm

luvstx wrote:Our casting audition is on Monday morning! Keep your fingers crossed that we do o.k.

They are on the Cape this month filming the second season (or so that's what I think I understood the Casting Producer to say in an email).

Yay, this is so neat!! High clap Good luck, we are all crossing our fingers for you!!

If it were me I'd probably be tempted to spend the weekend trashing the yard to make it look even worse. giggling Then again, what if it didnt get picked! :shocked!:
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

jewels2312 wrote:
albean99 wrote:Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 380597_411554585544254_139844092715306_1274550_1802458213_n

I don't know when this was taken but I like it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chris-Lambton-Fansite/139844092715306

This pix is in the HGTV section of the photo albums on the Chris Fansite. It was posted on Feb. 29. I bet it was taken in CA during one of the shoots for Going Yard.

Peyton is so pretty in that picture. Anyone else jealous of her long golden locks? I am! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 2174738820

How does she get her hair so straight? Flat iron? Beautiful picture!

cimcoe wrote:
luvstx wrote:Our casting audition is on Monday morning! Keep your fingers crossed that we do o.k.

They are on the Cape this month filming the second season (or so that's what I think I understood the Casting Producer to say in an email).

Yay, this is so neat!! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 1663934218 Good luck, we are all crossing our fingers for you!!

If it were me I'd probably be tempted to spend the weekend trashing the yard to make it look even worse. Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 2174738820 Then again, what if it didnt get picked! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 928464062

Good luck, we are all crossing our fingers for you!! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 17 778396714
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Good luck luvstx! :fingersarecrossed
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat May 26, 2012 4:28 am

Good luck luvstx! We are all cheering you on! :cheerpom: Don't forget to watch the show today!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat May 26, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks all! We arrived at our Cape house late last night and awoke this morning to a glorious day. Took one look at our side yard and said, "Yep, it's messy enough for them!" We just have this one spot that is going a bit 'wild' while we decide what to do. If we don't get picked, we will be working with a landscaper this summer to fix it up.

I'll keep you posted :)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 26, 2012 11:12 am

luvstx wrote:Thanks all! We arrived at our Cape house late last night and awoke this morning to a glorious day. Took one look at our side yard and said, "Yep, it's messy enough for them!" We just have this one spot that is going a bit 'wild' while we decide what to do. If we don't get picked, we will be working with a landscaper this summer to fix it up.

I'll keep you posted Smiley

It will be interesting to see what the audition's like. Good luck.

We're watching Yard Crashers and my dh was saying if I ever see Ahmad at Lowes to make sure I talk to him. giggling Unfortunately I don't think he or Chris will be filming in the Dallas area.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm

albean99 wrote:
luvstx wrote:Thanks all! We arrived at our Cape house late last night and awoke this morning to a glorious day. Took one look at our side yard and said, "Yep, it's messy enough for them!" We just have this one spot that is going a bit 'wild' while we decide what to do. If we don't get picked, we will be working with a landscaper this summer to fix it up.

I'll keep you posted Smiley

It will be interesting to see what the audition's like. Good luck.

We're watching Yard Crashers and my dh was saying if I ever see Ahmad at Lowes to make sure I talk to him. giggling Unfortunately I don't think he or Chris will be filming in the Dallas area.

Well they did shoot some episodes of their first season in CA in October due to cold fall weather temperatures in MA so you just never know, plus Dallas/fort worth is Peyton's old stompin' ground, so who knows? I imagine Chris and his team of landscaping are mostly familiar with the soil conditions, the zones, etc. of New England. But it's a very short season up in New England, whereas the southern states have summerlike conditions all year round. I read however that season 2 of the show plans to feature backyard makeovers on the Cape. But I wonder where or how far they want to go with this show. If this gig becomes so popular they may get and accept requests from not just their own neck of the woods but from other areas as well. I could even see Elambton expanding and creating new franchises here and there in the U.S.A. I just wonder how ambitous they are and what their vision is for the show and the elambton company, where they want to take it, but you have to DREAM BIG! I think they will just take it as it comes one day at a time and see how the show evolves and what HGTV decides to do , since a lot will depend on viewership and ratings. JMO

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Hey! Did they change the time of the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 pm

The show came on at 4:00 CST/5:00 EST. I am watching today's episode now. Chris & Peyton are such a natural. :Nod: I love Peyton's socks.Smiley

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah, but I could have sworn the 1st epi was at 4 MT last time.

I only saw the end, but it was lovely what they did!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:06 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, but I could have sworn the 1st epi was at 4 MT last time.

It was nice, but IMO - a little overdone. I like having some expanse of grass instead of it being chopped up by fountains and "areas".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:00 am

realityfan26 wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah, but I could have sworn the 1st epi was at 4 MT last time.

It was nice, but IMO - a little overdone. I like having some expanse of grass instead of it being chopped up by fountains and "areas".

He probably has to include several different features in order to be able to convey various ideas and people can take what they like. His ideas are easier to implement than some of the other shows like yard crashers IMO. I personally love the fountain and what he did to spruce up the patio--made a huge difference. He is really good at this. He is so good with the homeowners too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau