SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Thu May 31, 2012 2:17 am

albean99 wrote:I'll keep my fingers crossed about the 2nd season and of course your yard being picked, luvstx. I remember when Dave Romstead's first show got picked up for the remaining season and how pumped he was. Even though he was the 1st Design Star, they only guaranteed a minimum number of episodes. I wonder how many Going Yard is getting for season 1? I really think HGTV needs new shows instead of showing House Hunters so much. :Nod:

They just picked up a show from DYI that I'm becoming obsessed with, Rehab Addict. Sounds like a different kind of show doesn't it? giggling

DYI is with HGTV, so a lot of the shows end up on HGTV. I like Rehab Addict too! Great show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:40 am

I keep missing Chris and Peyton's show. I saw the first one, loved it, but Sat. afternoon at 5 pm is a tough time and day for me watching TV, unless it's cold and winter time. Our dvr is not working, and I don't see any repeats. I wish they would repeat the shows on HGTV in my area.

Back to top Go down

Post by MsEttenna Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 am

albean99 wrote:
jewels2312 wrote:This brought tears to my eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3bo8oS0cKKk

Thanks Ms Ettenna! You've done it again! SO beautiful! clapping!

Thanks for posting that, Jewels. If Ms Ettenna isn't here she should be. That was a wonderful video. Loved it! :sending flowers

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING THE VIDEO :Smiley: I'm just inspired by Chris and Peyton. I dropped by this thread once in a while and like you all, I'm a fan too. Sometimes visit our site: http://www.freewebs.com/chrispeyton/
MsEttenna
MsEttenna

Female Posts : 29

http://chrispeyton.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 31, 2012 8:14 am

MsEttenna wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Thanks Ms Ettenna! You've done it again! SO beautiful! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 3105883641

Thanks for posting that, Jewels. If Ms Ettenna isn't here she should be. That was a wonderful video. Loved it! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 1534679567

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING THE VIDEO Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 1825223857 I'm just inspired by Chris and Peyton. I dropped by this thread once in a while and like you all, I'm a fan too. Sometimes visit our site: http://www.freewebs.com/chrispeyton/

I loved your video of Peyton and Chris. Thank you for making it. They are two of my favorite people from this show. I also love your site! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 2848189344

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 3623427539
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 am

WELCOME MsEttena! :Welcome

I have watched the video several times. Jobe well done! I love the video!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu May 31, 2012 4:10 pm

luvstx wrote:Reporting back to all my friends here who sent us good luck for our casting audition this morning :Smiley:

It was a very fun experience and the casting producer was very nice. She has been on Cape Cod for a couple of weeks as they are completing the filming of Season 1. I don't want to say too much in case they don't want too many details out there but I will tell all of you that you will get your wish for a great episode as the Season 1 finale :giggle:

I am less optimistic that we will get cast after this morning's taping. The real issue that may knock us out of the box is the small size of our neighborhood, the challenge of getting a dumpster in place and the need for parking for the crew. Our house is on a private dirt (though decent sized) road so that made her nervous. We assured her that we have good relations with our neighbors (which we do), that I was President of the road association and that we own a piece of the road and, therefore, could shut it down for filming if need be. Plus we found two spots for the dumpster. So let's hope that doesn't cause us to be eliminated.

The taping was fun. She coached us to be enthusiastic and outgoing as anyone who isn't would not get cast. She told us to interact as we normally would as a family and I think we did a good job with that. She probably taped us for a total of 5 to 10 minutes including our pleading to Chris and Peyton to give us a nice backyard. Later on she noted that we would need to have a party that Peyton could direct for us at the end. We offered that a college send off for our son or a graduation party would work for us.

She explained that the filming takes six days (Monday through Saturday). Some days we would need to be there for five hours of filming and some days they'd only need us to be there for an hour. First day is the 'before' filming with demo at the end. Then several days of construction with the reveal on Saturday.

They still don't have the 'green light' (her words) on the second season yet so all could go down the tubes if they don't get picked up for another season. So keep your fingers crossed.

She also cautioned us that besides telling the design team what our style was and what three things we really wanted in the design, we would have no control over what they did. That's a bit scary but she said people are almost always happy with the result. Got the sense that the design team in California did most of the design work (though I still hope Chris has a large hand in the final design as he understands the Cape and its charm).

So that's it so far. We were told it will be at least four weeks before they will know about the second season. Then I think things could go quickly.

I loved reading your summary of the casting audition luvstx, thanks for sharing!! Really hoping the show gets a second season, and excited to see if your yard will get chosen. Yeah it'd be a little scary to not have control over the final design but even if you hated the result, it's still a once in a lifetime opportunity... I mean how many people in the world can say they got their yard messed up by Chris and Peyton Lambton on a tv show? giggling All kidding aside, Chris does excellent work so I bet if your yard gets picked you guys would be happy with the result. :Smiley:

You said they allow you to chose three things in the design you would really want.... were you also allowed to say anything that you absolutely would NOT want?
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm

MsEttenna wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Thanks for posting that, Jewels. If Ms Ettenna isn't here she should be. That was a wonderful video. Loved it! :sending flowers

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING THE VIDEO :Smiley: I'm just inspired by Chris and Peyton. I dropped by this thread once in a while and like you all, I'm a fan too. Sometimes visit our site: http://www.freewebs.com/chrispeyton/

Hi Annette! Love the video. :thanki: :urok:

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 am

DON'T FORGET THAT GOING YARD COMES ON TOMORROW (JUNE 1ST) @ 4:00 pm/CST 5:00 pm/EST.

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 am

LaureanT wrote:DON'T FORGET THAT GOING YARD COMES ON TOMORROW (JUNE 1ST) @ 4:00 pm/CST 5:00 pm/EST.

Thanks for the reminder! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 am

MsEttenna wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Welcomeparty! MsEttena! Happy to see you here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:31 am

Love_Me wrote:
LaureanT wrote:DON'T FORGET THAT GOING YARD COMES ON TOMORROW (JUNE 1ST) @ 4:00 pm/CST 5:00 pm/EST.

Thanks for the reminder! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 19 560662851

TOMORROW IS JUNE 2ND RATHER THAN JUNE 1ST. :yes:

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm watching Peyton & Chris now! I hope you did not forget to tune in!

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau