SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:02 pm

jewels2312 wrote:Here is the cruise pic:
Such a beautiful picture! :) http://t.co/9mY7asjK

Thanks for posting Jewels. Definitely taken at Sesuit Harbor in Dennis (was just there this morning to put our little boat in the water for the season.

Sweet couple. Hope I get to meet them soon!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by jewels2312 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

luvstx wrote:Thanks for the reminder....we've barely watched any of the episodes (were away for three of them and forgot to DVR it).

Just an update on our casting status. Heard from the casting director yesterday. She had one 'quick question': Do we know Peyton and Chris? I almost said 'yes' as I feel like I do! But I don't know them and think that if we had said 'yes' we would have been booted out of contention.

So I guess we're still in the running.

It depends what they meant by do you know them. I don't know them personally and have never met them (and probably never will!) but I've been following Chris fervently for 2 years. If you say you're a fan and know them from tv does that count? and does it hurt your chances? I probably would have blurted out I watched Ali's bachelorette season and loved watching Chris. I watched Ali's season because of him. Who didn't love that guy?!? I also watched Andy's season with Peyton but don't remember her. I did watch BP1 and remember her with Jesse B.

Hope you get picked Luvstx!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Thanks. We told them that we knew Chris and Peyton from the Bachelor franchise and had always been big fans. We'll see if that hurts or helps.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Just think positive, luvstx. :Nod: I enjoyed the episode today. I love the tv lounge area!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Actually watched it today. It was a great re-do. We're hoping that they won't do railroad ties again...don't like that look. We liked what they did for the space.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:38 am

luvstx wrote:Thanks. We told them that we knew Chris and Peyton from the Bachelor franchise and had always been big fans. We'll see if that hurts or helps.

I hope his works out for you. Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 25 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by HelCat Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks to all of the heads up here I finally caught the episode yesterday. I thought they did a decent job with the remake of the yard. The show was enjoyable enough, and I am happy for Chris and Peyton, but not anything that I would call must see TV.
HelCat
HelCat

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 25 564068_446911555341890_1246019774_n

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:15 am

DON'T FORGET GOING YARD TODAY @ 4:00/cst - 5:00/est on HGTV!

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:33 pm

LaureanT wrote:DON'T FORGET GOING YARD TODAY @ 4:00/cst - 5:00/est on HGTV!

I finally got a chance to watch this show the other day and loved it. Chris is a natural at hosting. Peyton has wonderful taste. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Just an update....we heard from the Casting Director of "Going Yard" again yesterday and we are still 'alive' in the process. Don't want to say much about the info we exchanged as it may be stuff they'd not be happy to have out there (budgets, etc.). But it sounds like it's an even greater possibility than before....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

luvstx wrote:Just an update....we heard from the Casting Director of "Going Yard" again yesterday and we are still 'alive' in the process. Don't want to say much about the info we exchanged as it may be stuff they'd not be happy to have out there (budgets, etc.). But it sounds like it's an even greater possibility than before....

smileyyay smileyyay I am so excited that this might happen for you. Thanks for sharing!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau