SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by rr Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:46 pm

luvstx wrote:Hey guys....we are back from a terrific trip and I wrote to our Going Yard casting agent.

Here's the good news: Going Yard has definitely been picked up for a second season!

Here's the lukewarm news: We won't know for 'several' weeks if we have been cast. Our Cape yard is looking like a mess and now that we are here for the summer it's hard not to at least cut some of the overgrowth back. Will be hard to wait for several weeks before we know what to do.

Keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue and that there's a free yard involved here so don't do anything.

Thanks for the update! Great to hear the show will be continuing on for a second season. Good luck to you!

Peyton Lambton @PeytonJWright
Just taking a little Sunday drive.....big happy family! @ChrisLambton13 http://pic.twitter.com/vxWEzWvt

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 24 AvmbQRJCIAANZoL

Peyton Lambton @PeytonJWright
Rehearsal dinner for my Dallas BFF with @ChrisLambton13 http://pic.twitter.com/eKbMlaeQ

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 24 AwCfhG5CAAA8k6X

Peyton's Going Yard FB album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.253553338090661.52585.149553968490599&type=3&l=4ee1bedfc6

rr

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks rr for finding these 2 pics! I am happy to hear that the show has been renewed fro a second season. It is a wonderful show. I am so happy for Chris & Peyton! Good luck to you luvstx! Keeping my fingers crossed! yes
:Nod:

Last edited by LaureanT on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 pm

luvstx wrote:Hey guys....we are back from a terrific trip and I wrote to our Going Yard casting agent.

Here's the good news: Going Yard has definitely been picked up for a second season!

Here's the lukewarm news: We won't know for 'several' weeks if we have been cast. Our Cape yard is looking like a mess and now that we are here for the summer it's hard not to at least cut some of the overgrowth back. Will be hard to wait for several weeks before we know what to do.

Keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue and that there's a free yard involved here so don't do anything.

Yeah! High clap Thanks for letting us know they've been renewed! Still crossing our fingers you guys get picked!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 am

Don't forget!!!!

Going Yard on tomorrow (Sat., June 30th) 4:00 pm CST - 5:00 pm EST
HGTV Channel

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 am

There is a great evening cruise pic on Peyton's twitter if someone wants to bring it over. I cannot figure out how to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 am

Thanks for the reminder....we've barely watched any of the episodes (were away for three of them and forgot to DVR it).

Just an update on our casting status. Heard from the casting director yesterday. She had one 'quick question': Do we know Peyton and Chris? I almost said 'yes' as I feel like I do! But I don't know them and think that if we had said 'yes' we would have been booted out of contention.

So I guess we're still in the running.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 am

luvstx wrote:Thanks for the reminder....we've barely watched any of the episodes (were away for three of them and forgot to DVR it).

Just an update on our casting status. Heard from the casting director yesterday. She had one 'quick question': Do we know Peyton and Chris? I almost said 'yes' as I feel like I do! But I don't know them and think that if we had said 'yes' we would have been booted out of contention.

Awesome...exciting. Fingers crossed. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 am

luvstx wrote:Thanks for the reminder....we've barely watched any of the episodes (were away for three of them and forgot to DVR it).

Yay! I SO love the cape. We were there 2 yrs ago, and I wish I could go back soon! It was during the airing f Ali's season too. I kept trying to find a Chris L viewing party. Not sure my then husband would have let me go, but I would have asked!

fingers crossed you guys get picked!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 am

I may get killed here, but....I think their show is quite uneventful. I am a huge ChrisL fan, and I have summered on the Cape (in Dennis, no less) since I was a child...but neither Chris nor Peyton have the tv personalities nor the aesthetic skill to make this show a "go". I record it each week, but I have gotten so bored that I just fast-forward to see the end result, and that is typically adequate at best.

There aren't enough Bach fans to keep that show on for another season.

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 am

Tammi wrote:I may get killed here, but....I think their show is quite uneventful. I am a huge ChrisL fan, and I have summered on the Cape (in Dennis, no less) since I was a child...but neither Chris nor Peyton have the tv personalities nor the aesthetic skill to make this show a "go". I record it each week, but I have gotten so bored that I just fast-forward to see the end result, and that is typically adequate at best.

There aren't enough Bach fans to keep that show on for another season.

The show has been picked up for another season according to Luvstx...but what do you find so ''boring'' about it? There are lots (too many imho) of backyard shows and backyard makeovers/transformations on HGTV and DIY but I loved Chris' personality on Bachelorette, easy going, funny, witty, and I can't imagine he's any different on his own show...I haven't watched their show since it's not available where I live but I think he has the goods, in skills and personality, to at least survive a second season. Plus I think they've gotten lots of requests from homeowers who want their backyards revamped by Chris and his team, on the cape and from elsewhere in the U.S. I don't know what the ratings are but the demand is definitely there. I think what he does best that I haven't seen in other outdoor shows are his fireplaces and fire pits. The outdoor fireplace from that 1st transformation was gorgeous. I'd pay to have him build one in our own backyard!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 pm

I like the show a lot and am so happy it's been renewed. High clap I don't watch many of the yard type shows and have been enjoying it. I think Chris & Peyton's personalities are showing and make it more interesting.

:fingersarecrossed luvstx!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Here is the cruise pic:
Such a beautiful picture! :) http://t.co/9mY7asjK

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau