SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

They keep just showing House Hunters and Love It or List It too much.
I know. It's ridiculous. I'd rather watch people ripping out their kitchens or bathrooms or spending $5000 to transform part of their house. I miss Sabrino Soto - Get It Sold - and other shows like that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 am

tigertiz wrote:
They keep just showing House Hunters and Love It or List It too much.
I know. It's ridiculous. I'd rather watch people ripping out their kitchens or bathrooms or spending $5000 to transform part of their house. I miss Sabrino Soto - Get It Sold - and other shows like that.

They got rid of a lot of shows. no

I see though that Going Yard will be on both HGTV and DIY though, so that's good!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 am

Doesn't their show start tomorrow? Is the one on DIY the first season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 am

I was watching HGTV last night (so what else is new?!?), and I caught a MiracleGrow commercial featuring Chris Lambton! Glad to see that he continues to make money off his Bach fame. As cute as ever.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Chris and Peyton are going to be here in Raleigh today and tomorrow for the Southern Ideal Home Show. I hope to get to stop by tomorrow to check out some new home items and to catch their session for some new ideas. I love to garden and find it to be the best way to clear my head.

Join the couple in the Jim Graham building Friday at 2:30 and Saturday 2:30 for Landscaping for Your Lifestyle; eye-popping ideas for creating your backyard retreat.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:59 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Chris and Peyton are going to be here in Raleigh today and tomorrow for the Southern Ideal Home Show. I hope to get to stop by tomorrow to check out some new home items and to catch their session for some new ideas. I love to garden and find it to be the best way to clear my head.

Join the couple in the Jim Graham building Friday at 2:30 and Saturday 2:30 for Landscaping for Your Lifestyle; eye-popping ideas for creating your backyard retreat.

Cool. I wish they'd come to Dallas but they're not. Have fun, NCGalBecca. :Smiley:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 am

Watching Going Yard right now on HGTV! yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 am

I LOVED the episode! So cool that it was in MA.

Loved the xylophone they put in! Really cool.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:33 am

atem wrote:I LOVED the episode! So cool that it was in MA.

Thanks for letting me know that Going Yard is back on, Atem. When did you watch it?

We applied for the show last summer and almost got selected. But they couldn't figure out where to put the dumpsters when they filmed so we were cut. Such a bummer!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm

luvstx wrote:
atem wrote:I LOVED the episode! So cool that it was in MA.

Thanks for letting me know that Going Yard is back on, Atem. When did you watch it?

We applied for the show last summer and almost got selected. But they couldn't figure out where to put the dumpsters when they filmed so we were cut. Such a bummer!

Yesterday morning at 9AM ET (7 AM where I live). I wish they would show this show more instead of the 24/7 Love It or List It/House Hunters.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 pm

tx!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Chris and Peyton are getting more comfortable with the camera. I liked the show!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau