SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Chris is the new temporary host while the host does another short term show. Still very good for Chris. I haven't been able to see any of the episodes Chris hosted yet. 

They were just in TN for a wedding. I love her dress. 

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 44 10623876_1464451943821269_2121787744_n

http://instagram.com/peytonwlambton

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 pm

OMG he's 37 already?? I love this couple, they are so down to earth. Which Saint John do you think he was referring to?

If I remember correctly, he had a Canadian connection somehow, but I forget now. Saint John is in New Brunswick, Canada, I wonder if that's the Saint John he's referring too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:34 pm

^ Guardian Angel, I'm guessing he meant St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands since they went swimming at the beach all day.  Or can you swim all day in the waters off St. John in Canada?  Brrrrrrrrrr.  I'm shivering just thinking about it.  Hugesmile

I love them, too.  Peyton and Chris and sleuthing Arie in Emily's season brought me to this forum.  They are still my favorite franchise couple ever.  Peyton has the greatest style.  Sophisticated, classy, chic, girly, feminine, sweet, comfortable, fun, quirky.  I want to be her!

ETA:  OT -- Since we're coming up on another anniversary, I will always be indebted to the wonderful Canadian people of St. John.  My brother was in an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean when the World Trade Center was struck on Sept. 11.  St. John welcomed him, fed him, housed him and thousands upon thousands of people with open and endearing arms for six days and nights before he could return home safely to us.  I'll never forget getting the call from him saying "I'm safe.  I'm on the ground.  We're in St. John."  We will always remember September 11, and what the good people of St. John and all over Canada did for us.  #Never Forget.

Ok...back to Peyton and Chris.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:57 pm

I remember reading about that, alwaystulips. So glad your brother was safe. I love tulips btw.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:59 pm

alwaystulips wrote:^ Guardian Angel, I'm guessing he meant St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands since they went swimming at the beach all day.  Or can you swim all day in the waters off St. John in Canada?  Brrrrrrrrrr.  I'm shivering just thinking about it.  Hugesmile

I love them, too.  Peyton and Chris and sleuthing Arie in Emily's season brought me to this forum.  They are still my favorite franchise couple ever.  Peyton has the greatest style.  Sophisticated, classy, chic, girly, feminine, sweet, comfortable, fun, quirky.  I want to be her!

ETA:  OT -- Since we're coming up on another anniversary, I will always be indebted to the wonderful Canadian people of St. John.  My brother was in an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean when the World Trade Center was struck on Sept. 11.  St. John welcomed him, fed him, housed him and thousands upon thousands of people with open and endearing arms for six days and nights before he could return home safely to us.  I'll never forget getting the call from him saying "I'm safe.  I'm on the ground.  We're in St. John."  We will always remember September 11, and what the good people of St. John and all over Canada did for us.  #Never Forget.

I went back and read the article again, I missed the "hut in the rain forest" laugh out loud there aren't any rain forests in St Johns NB. As far as the water temp, if you're Canadian you'll swim in it laugh out loud

Oh yes, re St John and 9/11. People from out east are the most welcoming wonderful people. They made all of Canada so proud with their hospitality. Very glad to hear your brother was safe and well taken care of. #NeverForget
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:^ Guardian Angel, I'm guessing he meant St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands since they went swimming at the beach all day.  Or can you swim all day in the waters off St. John in Canada?  Brrrrrrrrrr.  I'm shivering just thinking about it.  Hugesmile

I went back and read the article again, I missed the "hut in the rain forest" laugh out loud there aren't any rain forests in St Johns NB. As far as the water temp, if you're Canadian you'll swim in it laugh out loud

Oh yes, re St John and 9/11. People from out east are the most welcoming wonderful people. They made all of Canada so proud with their hospitality. Very glad to hear your brother was safe and well taken care of. #NeverForget

Haha!  Love it!   Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:44 pm

When we first moved to Nashville from Regina, Sk, I remember the people in our neighborhood laughing when our boys went swimming in the pool at the end of the season. Never mind this was in September and was plenty hot out still. The comments were "only the Canadians find it warm".  laugh out loud  Now we're all wusses after having lived in Texas for 12 yrs.

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 44 ChrisPeyton_zpsfcc3be73

I thought this was appropriate. It's from about 3 yrs ago around the time they got engaged. Chris is quite proud of his Canadian connection.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:48 am

That's like when I'm in Florida and there are warnings of a cold front coming, get a jacket because it will be in the low 70's. giggling

It's bugging me because I can't remember his Canadian connection. I remember seeing that pic bean, and another one with his Dad? I think.

I found this while searching for the Canadian connection, which IMO describes him perfectly.

As my brother Erik told me: “Don’t ever lose your humble, small town, caring charm. It is what got you here.” I never will or I’m sure my brothers will com after me and put me back in line.

Chris's Website

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That's like when I'm in Florida and there are warnings of a cold front coming, get a jacket because it will be in the  low 70's. giggling

It's bugging me because I can't remember his Canadian connection. I remember seeing that pic bean, and another one with his Dad? I think.

I found this while searching for the Canadian connection, which IMO describes him perfectly.

As my  brother Erik told me: “Don’t ever lose your humble, small town, caring charm. It is what got you here.” I never will or I’m sure my brothers will com after me and put me back in line.

Chris's Website

I grew up in South Florida near the Everglades and my first winter in Texas, we had snow, I thought I was going to freeze. I have to say, I do better with cold then the yankees I know who have acclimated to the south, they seem to get much colder than I do.

Now, you insane northerners swimming in water temps that are in the 50s F, that is just nuts. Give me the bath water temp Gulf of Mexico any day! cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Cool Couple: Going Yard’s Chris & Peyton Lambton on Love, Life and Home
By: Christine Porretta

You’ve seen him on Yard Crashers, and have watched both of them on Going Yard, turning challenged outdoor spaces into entertaining oases. And you probably remember when Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright were on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. But this now-married pair met in a sweet old-fashioned way through a mutual friend. It’s been more than two years since they said “I do,” and in that time, they’ve learned as much about love as they have about building a home (literally!) and life together.
Read Here

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 44 Chris-10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh my gosh. Was that not one of the best interviews ever to come out of this franchise?! What a lovely couple. What a great example of using the show to their advantage and yet not forgetting their humble roots.

Having all the family gatherings at their home because of the history, just warmed my heart. This is definitely a loving marriage all around!

Thanks copyman!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Peyton updated her blog in Sept. with before and after shots of the house, and a short loop of the demo. They've been planning this for 2 yrs. Peyton's dad is doing the design work.

Blog

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau