SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Lievta Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Chris Lambton

Facebook

Peyton Wright Lambton and I throwing up some shiplap in our house together!!! Yes Summitt helped too

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 47 11130129_960997577252716_6565776276688500869_n

:swinginglove

I LOVE these two! Chris is my favorite male contestant of all time. During Andy's season, my favorites were Tessa and Peyton, so I knew I was going to be heartbroken on their 1 on1 date when one of them was to be sent home. Years later, when I found out that Jesse, Peyton's team mate on BP and good friend of Chris' from Ali's season, wanted to introduce Chris to Peyton, I was ECSTATIC!! What beautiful babies they'll have! :sweetheart:

I also hope that Chris' dad has found a wonderful companion to share his life with. What a sweet guy. The apple didn't fall far from the tree there, for sure. kisses

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:37 am

Peyton Wright Lambton
28 mins ·
So excited Chris Lambton and I are heading to Good Morning America this Friday morning! Tune in or set your DVR!!
https://www.facebook.com/peytonwlambton?fref=nf

It looks like Chris is the new host of Yard Crashers and not just filling in. His episodes started over a week ago but you could probably find it on DIY network.

http://people.diynetwork.com/talent/chris-lambton

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 pm

.......and I see on his website he even builds Bocce Ball Courts! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 47 3806527698 He's the perfect guy! laugh out loud

Thanks bean. These two are just so focused on enjoying life and each other, and making the best decisions for them. It's wonderful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Oh my gosh Chris and Peyton are just about the most beautiful couple. They look so fresh faced and All American like a walking Ralph Lauren ad.

Love to get their updates. Thanks for posting!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 47 11150338_971589766193497_8095375439890957955_n

Great night at the #NYC #SNIUpFront for HGTV AND DIY Network with Peyton Wright Lambton
https://www.facebook.com/chrislambton?fref=photo

Love these guys. They're still my favorite couple from all the alums.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Not preggers yet, I guess...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:14 am

They are such a great couple!!! I'm looking forward to seeing that house!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri May 15, 2015 9:15 am

While not a typical Bachelor couple these two have managed to remain above the fray and made something out of their "fame" that will carry them for the rest of their lives. They are really something special. I am hoping that Chris and Whitney will mirror their model but it is different since Chris actually is the Bachelor.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 47 11013141_750403461738977_8164220261031696647_n
Great time last night with Chris Lambton at the #FigawiBall!! #CapeCod

https://www.facebook.com/peytonwlambton?fref=photo

Looking good as always.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 18, 2015 11:09 am

Thank you for the post, albean. Gosh, they are my favorite Bach couple ever!  So glad Jesse Beck set them up.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Peyton looks gorgeous! Chris is such a hunk. This couple have an air about them, comfortable, loving, family connection, great careers, just everything about them is awesome.

Thanks bean!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon May 18, 2015 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Peyton looks gorgeous! Chris is such a hunk. This couple have an air about them, comfortable, loving, family connection, great careers, just everything about them is awesome.

Thanks bean!

And the best part is, if they know the above is true (which I Concur) they sure don't act like they do,
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau