SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 pm

jurystillout wrote:Does anyone know where the FD's and FRC is taking place? I want to see if I can find where some of the PI's took place.

The FRC is at The Crane, Barbados

http://www.thecrane.com/

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 20 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 am

jurystillout wrote:Does anyone know where the FD's and FRC is taking place? I want to see if I can find where some of the PI's took place.
I am guessing the FD's took place in PEI then considering that is the place that was sleuthed out and the red dress woman(whitney). The Rose Ceremony for HTD's took place in Victoria as per the RC setup that has always been there

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:13 pm

They are taping the WTA right now.

Scott Moore‏@MooreScottmoore
My entire tv career has led to this...at the taping of Bachelor Canada Women Tell All. Omg you have to watch. THIS is a true contact sport

Scott Moore‏@MooreScottmoore
I've been corrected Women Tell All episode is Nov 14. You will not believe what these women say to each other!

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:31 pm

He's clearly led a sheltered life and has not watched a MTA or WTA before.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:He's clearly led a sheltered life and has not watched a MTA or WTA before.
Or because Canada is known for it's politeness, some are taken aback by the abruptness of the process and that the women would get carried away??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm

The ATFR was also taped yesterday.

B.C. backdrop for the Bachelor Canada finale

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 20 2ed2tk2

SIDNEY, B.C.--There were women, women everywhere as Bachelor Canada taped its concluding episodes Friday in this picturesque coastal British Columbia town. It was hard to tell the bachelorettes from the studio audience, with 300 young women in high heels, grad dresses and glam gear packed into the impressive Mary Winspear Centre.

There were so many women at the taping even I got my period. Early. The two shows taped were the "Women Tell All" and "After the Final Rose" and everyone attending--especially press--had to sign a confidentiality agreement that even this brief post is probably contravening.

Here's what I can tell you: The :Women Tell All" episode airs Wednesday, November 14 and "After the Final Rose" airs Wednesday, November 21 on Citytv.
Does Bachelor Brad Smith take a wife? Could it be that villainous Whitney character? Will there be tears? And why are my ankles swelling? You'll have to tune in to find out.

http://tvfeedsmyfamily.blogspot.ca/2012/11/bc-backdrop-for-bachelor-canada-finale.html

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Here's what I can tell you: The :Women Tell All" episode airs Wednesday, November 14 and "After the Final Rose" airs Wednesday, November 21 on Citytv.Does Bachelor Brad Smith take a wife? Could it be that villainous Whitney character? Will there be tears? And why are my ankles swelling? You'll have to tune in to find out.

The date of ATFR quoted in this article contradicts the tweet from The Bachelor Canada stating ATFR was November 28th.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Yep, the ATFR is on the 28th for sure, a little birdie told me. Hugesmile

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm

No clue to who was the Final 3 gall at the WTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Yep, the ATFR is on the 28th for sure, a little birdie told me. Hugesmile

Auntie you are right.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 am

Brill wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yep, the ATFR is on the 28th for sure, a little birdie told me. Hugesmile

Auntie you are right.

High clap Thanks for sharing!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 am

atem wrote:No clue to who was the Final 3 gall at the WTA?

Isnt' it Kara?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968