SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am

anders wrote:
atem wrote:No clue to who was the Final 3 gall at the WTA?

Isnt' it Kara?

Yeah, but there is usually some type of clue from someone that went to the taping. In the US, the other ladies even spill by posting a pic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Nada Janjusevic ‏@nadajanjusevic

Now I'm 100% sure I saw Bianca from bachelor Canada at Tiffany's two weekends ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Nada Janjusevic ‏@nadajanjusevic

Now I'm 100% sure I saw Bianca from bachelor Canada at Tiffany's two weekends ago

Any Whitney sighitngs? Wasn't she forced to quit her job because of negative reactions to the show - I thought I read that somewhere?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 am

I've been watching this twitter account for a couple of days and she finally said who she supposedly saw Brad with a few days ago.

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 2h
@bradcsmith what sucks more is that you were shopping at the rack in scottsdale! #knowwhoyoupicked!

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 3h
@bachelorCA thats a why bother... He picks Bianca... I saw them shopping this wk together! #ruinedit #shouldntbeallowedout #LAME!

@@bachelorCA thats a why bother... He picks Bianca... I saw them shopping this wk together! #ruinedit #shouldntbeallowedout #LAME! 3h

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 4h
@City_tv #ruinedit when i saw Brad and Bianca shopping this week in Scottsdale... My guess he picked her! Surprised they were allowed out!

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 4h
@bachelorCA @lisamvdb @tylerharcott @bradcsmith @bachelorCA saw brad this wk in scottsdale shopping with bianca. Ruined the show for me

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 5 Nov 12
@News1130radio saw @bradcsmith@bachelorCA today in Scottsdale w/a lady from the show. No camera so I'm guessing it was the one he picked

@etcanada saw bachelor Brad and his lady from the show in Scottsdale shopping at Nordstrom's Rack... Surprised they're allowed out in public

@bradcsmith surprised you & your lady are allowed out in public at nordstrom's rack in Scottdale! @bachelorCA this ruined the ending for me

@bachelorCA saw Brad shopping in Scottsdale... I know who he picked!!! #spoiledtheending.

https://twitter.com/suzyhockey

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 am

momoftrips wrote:I've been watching this twitter account for a couple of days and she finally said who she supposedly saw Brad with a few days ago.

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 2h
@bradcsmith what sucks more is that you were shopping at the rack in scottsdale! #knowwhoyoupicked!

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 3h
@bachelorCA thats a why bother... He picks Bianca... I saw them shopping this wk together! #ruinedit #shouldntbeallowedout #LAME!

@@bachelorCA thats a why bother... He picks Bianca... I saw them shopping this wk together! #ruinedit #shouldntbeallowedout #LAME! 3h

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 4h
@City_tv #ruinedit when i saw Brad and Bianca shopping this week in Scottsdale... My guess he picked her! Surprised they were allowed out!

Suzy‏@suzyhockey 4h
@bachelorCA @lisamvdb @tylerharcott @bradcsmith @bachelorCA saw brad this wk in scottsdale shopping with bianca. Ruined the show for me

@News1130radio saw @bradcsmith@bachelorCA today in Scottsdale w/a lady from the show. No camera so I'm guessing it was the one he picked

@etcanada saw bachelor Brad and his lady from the show in Scottsdale shopping at Nordstrom's Rack... Surprised they're allowed out in public

@bradcsmith surprised you & your lady are allowed out in public at nordstrom's rack in Scottdale! @bachelorCA this ruined the ending for me

@bachelorCA saw Brad shopping in Scottsdale... I know who he picked!!! #spoiledtheending.

https://twitter.com/suzyhockey
Great find Mom.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 am

It is encouraging that they are still together, since some folks figured he and his F1 were already splits.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Thanks momoftrips!! She seems ticked off that they were out and about.
Letting them all know as well, that she saw them.
I'm sure TPTB are thinking that in Arizona know one is watching or even knowing about Bachelor Canada. I guess they hope not many see the tweets.
Great to see they are still together. I like her with him and her hometown close to his helps.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Brill wrote:Thanks momoftrips!! She seems ticked off that they were out and about.
I'm sure TPTB are thinking that in Arizona know one is watching or even knowing about Bachelor Canada. I guess they hope not many see the tweets.
Great to see they are still together. I like her with him and her hometown close to his helps.
Very close Brill. Only about 28 kms or 17miles. Close enough that they could of gotten together in the cottage country at some time too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:Thanks momoftrips!! She seems ticked off that they were out and about.
Very close Brill. Only about 28 kms or 17miles. Close enough that they could of gotten together in the cottage country at some time too.

The nice thing about that as well they wouldn't have to worry about being seeing in airports etc. Guess Scottsdale was not a great idea. Lots of Canucks go there. giggling
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:16 pm

The tweeter does seem upset but I am wondering if she is doing all this ranting and may have made a mistake in that it was not even them.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Somehow, I don't think so. I do think that it is Bianka that Brad chose and do think that tweeter is right. Only time will tell though.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 pm

ja1968 wrote:The tweeter does seem upset but I am wondering if she is doing all this ranting and may have made a mistake in that it was not even them.

Seems odd that they would be allowed to go shopping together, even in Scottsdale, because photos could get out and be shown in Canada. Brad has been so cautious about not giving anything away thus far.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968