SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

I forgot about the rose petals on Bianka's bed as well.

it was interesting we didn't see Whit's FD suite. I know they were in Wallace, NS - do we know where they stayed?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by newfiegirl Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 am

Wasn't it Kara that was in NS and Whit was in PEI? Kara & Brad at the Fox Harbour Resort in Wallace NS; Whit and Brad at Ravenglass Cottages in Seaview PEI
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 am

This is Ravenglass Cottage where Whit stayed It's quite nice, and remote, but doesn't have the same romantic feel that Ryan's Mansion does.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 Raven_home_large4

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 4

Last edited by northernviewer on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 am

newfiegirl wrote:Wasn't it Kara that was in NS and Whit was in PEI? Kara & Brad at the Fox Harbour Resort in Wallace NS; Whit and Brad at Ravenglass Cottages in Seaview PEI

you're right - I got the girls mixed up.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 am

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 Zmm55h
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 B702tf
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 5bwehy
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 O9gzyv

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 am

Was wondering too why we never saw Whit & Brad fantasy suite. Was it because of the extra time needed to see Whit's rudeness at the RC and the fact it was only a 1 hr episode. Why would they give the owners of Ryan's Mansion and Fox Harbour Resort free advertising by showing the rooms, and only show Ravenglass with the outside balcony scene? Something that makes you go hmmmm!
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:23 am

newfiegirl wrote:Was wondering too why we never saw Whit & Brad fantasy suite. Was it because of the extra time needed to see Whit's rudeness at the RC and the fact it was only a 1 hr episode. Why would they give the owners of Ryan's Mansion and Fox Harbour Resort free advertising by showing the rooms, and only show Ravenglass with the outside balcony scene? Something that makes you go hmmmm!

good point about time allotment - if they decided on equal face time for each girl, they seemed to want to tell Whitney's story in a different way than the time they spent in the Fantasy suite. This also points to her not being F1 IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am

Yes, we got to see actual conversation between Brad & Bianka at their beach picnic before going to the fantasy suite but not a lot of substance conversation on the balcony between Brad & Whit and nothing of the fantasy suite.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 am

newfiegirl wrote:Yes, we got to see actual conversation between Brad & Bianka at their beach picnic before going to the fantasy suite but not a lot of substance conversation on the balcony between Brad & Whit and nothing of the fantasy suite.

I think the main point we were to glean from the FS date was that things changed for them in Mexico.... and it was her growing feelings for him that were the reason for it... oh and the rose petals... we were supposed to see the rose petals on the bed. Traditionally that has been a sign of F1 - that and the most expensive suite and luxurious suite.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 am

northernviewer wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Yes, we got to see actual conversation between Brad & Bianka at their beach picnic before going to the fantasy suite but not a lot of substance conversation on the balcony between Brad & Whit and nothing of the fantasy suite.

I think the main point we were to glean from the FS date was that things changed for them in Mexico.... and it was her growing feelings for him that were the reason for it... oh and the rose petals... we were supposed to see the rose petals on the bed. Traditionally that has been a sign of F1 - that and the most expensive suite and luxurious suite.

Crossing items from their bucket list
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:54 am

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith

A picture from @muzikclubs thanks so much for having me, it was great to meet everyone sorry i had a beard! #bachcan pic.twitter.com/t08mQu56

He looks good...
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:34 pm

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 Mim89
Regram from stylist @simakumar - It's Canadian Bachelor Brad Smith and his final four ladies wearing @nativeshoes Fitzsimmons boots! @fbombtrading

Interesting hand placement Brad. giggling

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 26 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968