SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 pm

I dont think that even if they were in Scottsdale, they'd be allowed out in public together. It's not like Canadian tourists dont travel to Scottsdale. Someone that had watched the show, or had seen Brad in some interview might have seen him out with a woman. There's just no way.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:I dont think that even if they were in Scottsdale, they'd be allowed out in public together. It's not like Canadian tourists dont travel to Scottsdale. Someone that had watched the show, or had seen Brad in some interview might have seen him out with a woman. There's just no way.

This.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 pm

tigertiz wrote:I dont think that even if they were in Scottsdale, they'd be allowed out in public together. It's not like Canadian tourists dont travel to Scottsdale. Someone that had watched the show, or had seen Brad in some interview might have seen him out with a woman. There's just no way.
Okay, just think that the person knows more than is leading on in the tweets and as they are from Vancouver, they know who would be the Canadian bach and who is on the show for sure. Time will tell, but personally, I am not going to discount this as being a non event just because it is unlikely to of happened.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:12 am

When the tweets were shared by someone who swears they saw Bianka and Brad out and about in Scottsdale... were they both off the grid? Can anyone account for where they might have been? Did they post things on social media sites etc.? Where was Whitney during the dates in question?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 am

Carley ‏@CarleyFry

Brad the bachelor keeps tweeting about making decisions for himself and how only that counts... Sooo he clearly picked Whitney.

Easton ‏@eastonv

Spotted: Bianca from The Bachelor working at Bloke, back to the server grind I guess? #welcomeback
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 am

Love_Me wrote:
Carley ‏@CarleyFry

Brad the bachelor keeps tweeting about making decisions for himself and how only that counts... Sooo he clearly picked Whitney.

Easton ‏@eastonv

Spotted: Bianca from The Bachelor working at Bloke, back to the server grind I guess? #welcomeback

Isn't Bianca a nurse?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:45 am

I think Bianca said she was working as a school nurse.

I believe that the tweeter saw Bianca and Brad in Scotsdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 am

AmberTrails wrote:I think Bianca said she was working as a school nurse.

Thanks. But I think Bloke is a nightclub.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 am

AmberTrails wrote:I think Bianca said she was working as a school nurse.

I remember her telling Brad she was a nurse - don't remember the part about a school nurse. What school's still have nurses in them???

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Love_Me wrote:When the tweets were shared by someone who swears they saw Bianka and Brad out and about in Scottsdale... were they both off the grid? Can anyone account for where they might have been? Did they post things on social media sites etc.? Where was Whitney during the dates in question?

The WTA/AFTR were taped on Friday 11/2 and the tweets started that Monday 11/5. I would think that Brad and his F1 would spend the next few days after the taping together. That has been the norm from past seasons.

There is a live chat with Tyler going on right now and someone asked why Brad didn't do a blog for the FD's. The PR rep Stephanie said he was out of the country.

Hey Sonia - Brad was out of the country last week enjoying some well-deserved down time. But not to worry, his blog this week will make up for lost time!
by Stephanie Perron 11:16 AM

http://www.canada.com/entertainment/television/Live+Chat+Bachelor+Canada/7526025/story.html

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 24 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 pm

what is he doing that's so stressful that he needs to leave the country to get some down time?

What does he actually do for a living anyway -i know he was a football player.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:23 pm

anders wrote:what is he doing that's so stressful that he needs to leave the country to get some down time?

What does he actually do for a living anyway -i know he was a football player.

I translate "well deserved down time" = "time with his F1".

I read he was a bartender at Earl's in downtown Toronto, not sure how recently. Was that before or after football career? I believe he played football until he broke his leg (within last couple of years).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968