SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Love_Me wrote:When the tweets were shared by someone who swears they saw Bianka and Brad out and about in Scottsdale... were they both off the grid? Can anyone account for where they might have been? Did they post things on social media sites etc.? Where was Whitney during the dates in question?

The WTA/AFTR were taped on Friday 11/2 and the tweets started that Monday 11/5. I would think that Brad and his F1 would spend the next few days after the taping together. That has been the norm from past seasons.

There is a live chat with Tyler going on right now and someone asked why Brad didn't do a blog for the FD's. The PR rep Stephanie said he was out of the country.

Hey Sonia - Brad was out of the country last week enjoying some well-deserved down time. But not to worry, his blog this week will make up for lost time!
by Stephanie Perron 11:16 AM

http://www.canada.com/entertainment/television/Live+Chat+Bachelor+Canada/7526025/story.html

That was me. I asked if he was in Scottsdale by any chance. No reply.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Tried to nail down if Bianka got over her trust issues, but not clear if she did. I think this will be the reason if Whit is the one.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Love_Me wrote:When the tweets were shared by someone who swears they saw Bianka and Brad out and about in Scottsdale... were they both off the grid? Can anyone account for where they might have been? Did they post things on social media sites etc.? Where was Whitney during the dates in question?

The WTA/AFTR were taped on Friday 11/2 and the tweets started that Monday 11/5. I would think that Brad and his F1 would spend the next few days after the taping together. That has been the norm from past seasons.

There is a live chat with Tyler going on right now and someone asked why Brad didn't do a blog for the FD's. The PR rep Stephanie said he was out of the country.

Hey Sonia - Brad was out of the country last week enjoying some well-deserved down time. But not to worry, his blog this week will make up for lost time!
by Stephanie Perron 11:16 AM

http://www.canada.com/entertainment/television/Live+Chat+Bachelor+Canada/7526025/story.html

Thanks momoftrips! I appreciate you posting all of this. The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 25 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm

anders wrote:what is he doing that's so stressful that he needs to leave the country to get some down time?

What does he actually do for a living anyway -i know he was a football player.
Through the showing of the season, he has been doing a lot of travelling, press tours, etc. Every Wed, he seems to be in a different part of the country tweeting with the locals, doing press tours, etc for the show so I guess a little down time might fit the bill.

Now if it is true that he was out of the country during the week, well, that may make sense that he was in Scottsdale then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 pm

just logic wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:I think Bianca said she was working as a school nurse.

I believe that the tweeter saw Bianca and Brad in Scotsdale.

I remember her telling Brad she was a nurse - don't remember the part about a school nurse. What school's still have nurses in them???

In her introduction video on The Bachelor website, Kamber, a high school nurse says she loves hanging out with her friends, shopping, enjoying the outdoors and walking with her dogs.

http://www.mississauga.com/article/1509377--reality-star-s-ex-aims-for-new-bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 am

From Ashley's (Brad's sister) FB:

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 25 2qle32v
https://www.facebook.com/thebachelorcanada#!/ashley.duval

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks momoftrips, very interesting. I guess we will see if Brad listened to his sister....

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm

momoftrips wrote:From Ashley's (Brad's sister) FB:

well, she either just gave it away.... or she still can't stand Whitney even though her brother chose her giggling

(going by the fact she's got a strong personality... I'd say she had no trouble stating that she likes the girl Brad chose... and it's not like she's actually telling, just staing who she liked the best of the final girls)

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 pm

northernviewer wrote:

well, she either just gave it away.... or she still can't stand Whitney even though her brother chose her giggling

(going by the fact she's got a strong personality... I'd say she had no trouble stating that she likes the girl Brad chose... and it's not like she's actually telling, just staing who she liked the best of the final girls)

I agree Northern, I think Ashley's choice of Bianka is very telling. Out of respect for her brother, even if she detests Whitney, I don't think she'd state Bianka if he chose Whitney. Let's remember, she didn't have to answer the question.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Ashley also posted a naked picture of Brad on her facebook for everyone to see scratch ... so who knows what her motivation was in either of these cases.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm

I agree, when fam member state a favourite publically it usually points to the F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I was just doing a little research on FD sites to see if there was a Wendy's near Bianka's suite. Her's was in St. Johns, and thers are a few Wendy's in the area. Also noticed that where they stayed at Ryan's Mansion... that was also where Prince Charles stayed in 2009, add to that the rose petals on the bed... I'd say she got the suite that had the most significance.

We saw Kara's suite where she had some rose petals and candles on the floor... but we never did get to see Whitney's fantasy suite... wonder why?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968