SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm

richmondrose wrote:The girl in red is not Whitney. Look at the little inset in the big picture and the girl in the white dress is Whitney. The girls in the pictures don't match.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 Screenshot20121005at121

Brad's comments are a voice over so at this point we don't really know whether the conversation and SC really match each other. He may have had the talk with Whitney but not in this particular scenario. IMO

tigertiz wrote:When someone is talking to Brad and he's wearing the cream colored suit, he says "This is like the most selfish thing you could have done." I dont think he'd respond that way if someone is asking for him to eliminate another woman. I think someone is confessing to having a boyfriend back home.

That's why I think it's probably Laura and she's telling him once again that she wants to go home.That going to be the reoccuring theme with her and I think we'll see her insecurities with Brad play out that way, much like Tessa in Andy B season.

The one thing with your comment about the inset picture. I don't think it has anything to do with the red dress lady. See when you look at Brad in that inset picture, he's dressed in the brown suit. That ceremony already happened. I think the cream colored suit is yet to be seen and that happens in PEI. AND, I think it will be about Whitney. For some reason, I don't think she makes it to HTD's which I think are right after PEI. I still think the red dress lady is Whitney from the PEI ceremony.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 pm

I think red dress lady has hair that is darker and longer than whitney.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 pm

AmberTrails wrote:It looks like Nicole
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 Nicole-D2-580x358

or Kara...I am going by the hair.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 Kara-H2-580x358

I agree that it could be any of the three. What makes me lean towards Laura is from what I learned about her in Epi.2. During the cocktail party, she was portrayed as being insecure about her relationship with Brad. She had a meltdown when she saw him kissing Whitney and she wanted to leave. We know from Bobbi2 that the PEI RC took place at a resort that looks like the one in the SC where Brad, wearing the white suit, is confronting red dress girl about her selfishness. I think he's calling her selfish because it's so late in the game, and she (Laura) is once again questioning their relationship and has told him she's leaving. In the SC above it looks to me like Laura is ready to walk out the screen door.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

I like Nicole's lipgloss. It's nude yet peachy, not brown. I need to find that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

tigertiz wrote:I like Nicole's lipgloss. It's nude yet peachy, not brown. I need to find that.

I think that Nicole is Sprite's optician. Maybe she could ask her for you and while she's at it get some clues for us. LOL

Last edited by richmondrose on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Here's another shot

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 70u874

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm

momoftrips wrote:Here's another shot

That hair seems pretty redish to me??

But do feel that the scene takes place in PEI and will be close to HTD's I think.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Live chat is going on now. http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/livechat/
His favorite vacation spot is Crane Beach , Barbados. I actually looked at photos of hotel poolside chairs there yesterday, trying to match up the screencap. Ha.

Everyone from my parents to production knew that I was totally in control of my decisions and supported me the entire time.
by bradsmith edited by suzanne.ellis 9:46 PM
So this is like the opposite of the producer manipulated American version?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:29 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Here's another shot

That hair seems pretty redish to me??

But do feel that the scene takes place in PEI and will be close to HTD's I think.

Doesn't look like Laura B to me. Looks like Whitney.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:17 am

Whitney's hair is much shorter.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 am

Tthe only way I would even consider that being Whitney is if they gave her extensions and coloured her hair. I did notice that Britnay looks like she's had extensions in hers ... maybe there was a two for one sale. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 pm

anders wrote:Whitney's hair is much shorter.
I think Whitney's hair is about that length. Kara's, Bianca's and Laura's is much longer than that, not to mention there are no red tones in any of their hair compared to Whitney. Whitney has also worn a red dress before too, I think.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968