SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
moonchild wrote:So, the FRC is at night. That means no shadows for us to study.

I loved the finale set up SHA had for season 3. It was whimsical and something about it being at night made it even more romantic. IMO

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 20124011

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 20124012

Thanks, Love. That looks beautiful and very romantic.
It just seems that they have read the sleuther's handbook and are not following the formula that they had comfortably fallen into. Many things seem different this season.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by KikiLove Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:27 am

PINKHEART
Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Bachel40
Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 219
Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 315

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Seanie10Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:32 am

why do we need to study shadows if we're sure that Jef is final one really ? for our pleasure only i guess ? Hugesmile
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 am

I wonder if we will even get FRC caps??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 am

nutty1 wrote:I wonder if we will even get FRC caps??

Well if there is only 1 guy, it may be a bit tough without giving it all away!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 am

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I wonder if we will even get FRC caps??

Well if there is only 1 guy, it may be a bit tough without giving it all away!

Maybe we will just get pics of Emily......standing by a podium with a rose.
I hope if there is only one guy, he doesn't know he is the only one at the time!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am

59hawaii wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
cupcakes wrote:So Ricki hasn't met her F1?

The plot thickens. :WAVEY: hmmm

And her mother doesn't know who she picked?

Maybe it's the one who hasn't had a MTP? giggling

When I read the story I didn't take it as Ricki not having met her F1. She was asked "what does Ricki think of the guys" I think she was saying that Ricki was kept away from filming and wasn't introduced to all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 am

bilolo wrote:
why do we need to study shadows if we're sure that Jef is final one really ? for our pleasure only i guess ? Hugesmile

Agree. Also, they did that for Ali who had only 1 contestant showing up - they only showed her in the previews. No guys at all.
Not sure if that is what will go down here but pretty likely there is just 1 guy ?

However, in past seasons if there was a revolving door of contestants at the FRC they showed some SCs of that (Reid hugging). This time nothing.
Also if there has ever been an early exit - they showed SCs for that (Ali hugging Jake, CL hugging Ali etc). This time nothing.
Makes me wonder if at the end there is something unusual.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 am

I know it was speculated before the FRC even happened that there was only 1 guy - and it gets speculated every season ever since MF let Ali do it.

But he had put her through the ringer that season and had Frank dump her on what was supposed to be their FD, so unless something similar happens to Em, I suspect there will be 2 guys in attendance for the FRC.

Although I do find it interesting that we didn't get any Em FRC shots at all - we at least got them with Ali at the midpoint, and we never got anything other than her. This year the FD will be only 1 week before the FRC, so we'll have to wait til then to see what we get.

remember how we only saw Ben in all of Ash's previews and were convinced some of them were JP......

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 am

anders wrote:I know it was speculated before the FRC even happened that there was only 1 guy - and it gets speculated every season ever since MF let Ali do it.

But he had put her through the ringer that season and had Frank dump her on what was supposed to be their FD, so unless something similar happens to Em, I suspect there will be 2 guys in attendance for the FRC.

Although I do find it interesting that we didn't get any Em FRC shots at all - we at least got them with Ali at the midpoint, and we never got anything other than her. This year the FD will be only 1 week before the FRC, so we'll have to wait til then to see what we get.

remember how we only saw Ben in all of Ash's previews and were convinced some of them were JP......

Yes but this year nothing. And there probably will be 3 guys at the frc seeing that 2 of them returned the following day !
However, going by the l&s magazine all they walk about is the final one.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 am

maybe so - I know better than to state with certainty exactly what would happen- I'm leaving it open until we see more caps. if when we start getting them, they resemble Ali's season, it will look like there was only 1 guy there - otherwise, I will assume both guys will be there.

Thinking about Brad's season - they promo'ed it as if he would leave alone - does anyone recall when we finally had confirmation that two girls did arrive at the FRC? I know that came late as well. Although we did have the cap of him watching a limo drive away fairly early.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am

anders wrote:maybe so - I know better than to state with certainty exactly what would happen- I'm leaving it open until we see more caps. if when we start getting them, they resemble Ali's season, it will look like there was only 1 guy there - otherwise, I will assume both guys will be there.

Thinking about Brad's season - they promo'ed it as if he would leave alone - does anyone recall when we finally had confirmation that two girls did arrive at the FRC? I know that came late as well. Although we did have the cap of him watching a limo drive away fairly early.
Wasn't that in the season preview ? They did make it look like a repeat of his previous season at the end there !

However, going back to the edit - this is unlike any other season we have seen recently (didn't watch Bens so can't comment) in the way it is edited. Our editing thread is pretty much tailored to a Jef1 result in terms of editing but none of what is being discussed there is comparing to previous seasons. The pattern is all wrong. Brad's season at least followed that pattern. The difference was that because of the Chantal spoiler most could not see it. Same with Ali's season. Because of the no pick spoiler it was harder to see. But the F1 got the standard editing treatment. Same with Ed during Jillians. This time - nope. I keep saying that will come but heck we have reached the midway point (the time for HTDs doesn't count because of all the traveling) and they are not giving us either the F1 or even a hidden F1.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

+100
Nibbles22
schnitzel
jojo47
nikikass
DMBFan