SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

Absolutely, and that's why even when we get caps, no matter when we get them (or don't get them) they are meant to make us believe one thing when the actuality could be the completely opposite.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by luluvega Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 am

KikiLL wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

“He actually called us in tears and said ‘Is it OK to switch?’” Fleiss said. “I said ‘Well, it’s your life. We can’t legislate that you must stay with Melissa.’ But that was amazing TV ... That’s the stuff that really makes my life worth living.”

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 3 Tumblr_m41mm3kGPt1qzy5hmo1_250

KikiLL, that was my reaction exactly. no no

Last edited by luluvega on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

luluvega

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 am

anders wrote:Absolutely, and that's why even when we get caps, no matter when we get them (or don't get them) they are meant to make us believe one thing when the actuality could be the completely opposite.

NO :shocked!: They would never do that to us, would they?!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

Well, what haven't they done in the FRC? We've had the lead chose nobody; we've had the standard 2 show up 1rejected and final one; we've had just final 1; we've had a 3rd guy show up to plead his case but not propose. Can't think of any more that we've had. So, what we haven't had is nobody show up, final 3 all propose, wedding (really hope not), anything else.

If tptb are trying for something different (which may explain the weird edits, lack of sc's, early interviews, all the tweets and very few actual leaks) then of the ones we haven't seen could it be all 3 propose or something else?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 am

My guess would be 3 proposals, if it is different.
I don't think she takes back someone who returns.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am

nutty1 wrote:My guess would be 3 proposals, if it is different.

That is certainly something that hasn't happened before. Ed was different because his was NOT during the FRC.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 am

just logic wrote:Well, what haven't they done in the FRC? We've had the lead chose nobody; we've had the standard 2 show up 1rejected and final one; we've had just final 1; we've had a 3rd guy show up to plead his case but not propose. Can't think of any more that we've had. So, what we haven't had is nobody show up, final 3 all propose, wedding (really hope not), anything else.

If tptb are trying for something different (which may explain the weird edits, lack of sc's, early interviews, all the tweets and very few actual leaks) then of the ones we haven't seen could it be all 3 propose or something else?

Reid did propose.

is there any indication that something new happens at the FRC??

even a rejected proposal has happened. Jen/Jerry.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 am

anders wrote:Absolutely, and that's why even when we get caps, no matter when we get them (or don't get them) they are meant to make us believe one thing when the actuality could be the completely opposite.

Crass as it sounds, from what I'm seeing..the show is being literally edited as a "neck and neck horse race" where the F1 changes among the final 3 throughout the race (or season). It's the analogy that MF and others have used to describe this season and I wonder if, for once, that's not hyperbole but what is actually happened. If she found herself confused or changed her mind from city to city for a while (heart, head, hormones). I think that is what viewers are seeing, too. For example, the USA Today episode polls, that show one week viewers think that Ari is best for Emily and this week it was Sean and you all see the other guys positions go up or down.

It would be a new twist on things - that they're actually telling the truth but none of us believe them because of all the past situations where they made us believe it was a contest between a couple of options when really it wasn't.

Last edited by NCGalBecca on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 am

anders wrote:
just logic wrote:Well, what haven't they done in the FRC? We've had the lead chose nobody; we've had the standard 2 show up 1rejected and final one; we've had just final 1; we've had a 3rd guy show up to plead his case but not propose. Can't think of any more that we've had. So, what we haven't had is nobody show up, final 3 all propose, wedding (really hope not), anything else.

Reid did propose.

is there any indication that something new happens at the FRC??

even a rejected proposal has happened. Jen/Jerry.

I thought Jillian stopped Reid before he could actually propose but my memory sucks (lucky to remember what I had for breakfast).

No real indication - just thought that it seems to be a weird season so maybe tptb are trying to change things up. Something in the Fleiss interview made me think he wanted something different - can't pinpoint it as it was just a general, overall feeling I got from reading it.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 am

NCGalBecca wrote:

Crass as it sounds, from what I'm seeing..the show is being literally edited as a "neck and neck horse race" where the F1 changes among the final 3 throughout the race (or season). It's the analogy that MF and others have used to describe this season and I wonder if, for once, that's not hyperbole but what is actually happened. If she found herself confused or changed her mind from city to city for a while (heart, head, hormones). I think that is what is viewers are seeing, too. For example, the USA Today episode polls, that show one week viewers think that Ari is best for Emily and this week it was Sean and you all see the other guys positions go up or down.

It would be a new twist on things - that they're actually telling the truth but none of us believe them because of all the past situations where they made us believe it was a contest between a couple of options when really it wasn't.

Very good point...I hope Jef is confident enough in the end that Emily doesn't have to continually reaffirm that he was 'always' the one. She sure is diggin all the guys lips!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 am

nutty1 wrote:My guess would be 3 proposals, if it is different.

Has it been suggested that maye Emily couldn't make a decision of who to cut at F3 RC and said she needed more time and because MF has always wanted 3 guys to propose they agrees but only under the condition that she choose at the FRC? Maybe that's why Arie stayed that extra time... Maybe he wasn't cut but production viewed him at F3? It would explain Sean and Arie going home on the same day and Arie's part in Frc

Thought I'd throw it out there

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 am

Skitts: Very good point...I hope Jef is confident enough in the end that Emily doesn't have to continually reaffirm that he was 'always' the one. She sure is diggin all the guys lips!

I guess we'll see Jef make up ground during the homestretch. Maybe he will take some of the responsibility since he was a tad slow out of the gate.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

+100
Nibbles22
schnitzel
jojo47
nikikass
DMBFan