SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

JBF wrote:That wordplay in the above article by Chris Harrison is pretty sneaky.

"She's had amazing chemistry with Arie since the first night and he may still be the favorite. But Jef's definitely caught up. He makes her smile. There's something about the look on her face when Jef's around."

He does NOT say "her favorite", but "the favorite", which COULD imply a favorite of anybody's, not necessarily Emily's. Also all of the horse race talk may imply one between who LOOKS like the frontrunner from those watching and who may be the actual frontrunner. No doubt Arie was tooting early on that he will propose to Emily for the cameras, while Jef may not have said those words right away. One thing few will argue is that Arie was kissing her early on, while Jef "caught up" later in that department. Those unspoiled would still think Arie is the final one since we see a LOT more "heat" that resembles some past frontrunners.

Chris Harrison is a weird one though. He claimed it was a close race between JP and Ben with Ashley, probably because Ben was so successfully mindf***ed into proposing to her in Fiji. Found this oddity among assorted undated stuff between episodes in Ashley's season, trying hard to suggest that JP was doomed to not succeed with Ashley: Right now if you had to rank them, you’d start with J.P. … but I will say the exotic dates really change that. There are some bumpy roads ahead for J.P. and Ashley. I don’t know the whole story [about his ex], but apparently he was devastated. For your mom to say, “I don’t want to see you like that again,” he must’ve been a mess. I think you saw Ashley a bit taken back about how serious he was with the last girlfriend and that put some question marks in Ashley’s mind. I don’t think J.P. is completely ready to let go yet and all of that really comes to a head next week.

Thanks for bringing that forward. That is a classic textbook example of how Harrison's comments before/during are read from the storyline document.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 pm

You all noticed I changed one word in my above post. JP was the one who used "mindf***" on screen and I initially quoted him... then thought... uh oh... some reading my post may question me. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm

JBF wrote:That wordplay in the above article by Chris Harrison is pretty sneaky.

"She's had amazing chemistry with Arie since the first night and he may still be the favorite. But Jef's definitely caught up. He makes her smile. There's something about the look on her face when Jef's around."

He does NOT say "her favorite", but "the favorite", which COULD imply a favorite of anybody's, not necessarily Emily's. Also all of the horse race talk may imply one between who LOOKS like the frontrunner from those watching and who may be the actual frontrunner. No doubt Arie was tooting early on that he will propose to Emily for the cameras, while Jef may not have said those words right away. One thing few will argue is that Arie was kissing her early on, while Jef "caught up" later in that department. Those unspoiled would still think Arie is the final one since we see a LOT more "heat" that resembles some past frontrunners.

Chris Harrison is a weird one though. He claimed it was a close race between JP and Ben with Ashley, probably because Ben was so successfully brainwashed into proposing to her in Fiji. Found this oddity among assorted undated stuff between episodes in Ashley's season, trying hard to suggest that JP was doomed to not succeed with Ashley: Right now if you had to rank them, you’d start with J.P. … but I will say the exotic dates really change that. There are some bumpy roads ahead for J.P. and Ashley. I don’t know the whole story [about his ex], but apparently he was devastated. For your mom to say, “I don’t want to see you like that again,” he must’ve been a mess. I think you saw Ashley a bit taken back about how serious he was with the last girlfriend and that put some question marks in Ashley’s mind. I don’t think J.P. is completely ready to let go yet and all of that really comes to a head next week.

How do I not catch these things? rock
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 am

I found this over at jokersupdates. I wonder if this is what MF was tweeting about the other day. I think he knew most people would think he was talking about RS so he tweeted all that stuff so people might question the spoilers, but he knew all along it had nothing to do with RS.

‘Bachelor’ Accountant Accused Of Embezzlement

The production company behind The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and other TV shows filed suit today in Los Angeles Superior Court against former lead production accountant Iain Anderson. AND Syndicated Productions accuses Anderson, who is listed as residing in Ventura County, and unspecified co-defendants of artificially inflating production costs and other expenses and converting at least $600,000 to himself. AND alleges Anderson requested petty cash for bogus expenses, comingling production funds with his personal bank accounts and recording bogus and false payroll transactions, plus other acts of conversion. AND seeks actual damages and restitution for misallocated moneys, punitive damages and court costs.

http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/AND-vs-Iain-Anderson__120712010246.pdf (copy of the lawsuit)

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/bachelor-accountant-accused-of-embezzlement/

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:10 am

Fascinator11 wrote:I found this over at jokersupdates. I wonder if this is what MF was tweeting about the other day. I think he knew most people would think he was talking about RS so he tweeted all that stuff so people might question the spoilers, but he knew all along it had nothing to do with RS.

The production company behind The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and other TV shows filed suit today in Los Angeles Superior Court against former lead production accountant Iain Anderson. AND Syndicated Productions accuses Anderson, who is listed as residing in Ventura County, and unspecified co-defendants of artificially inflating production costs and other expenses and converting at least $600,000 to himself. AND alleges Anderson requested petty cash for bogus expenses, comingling production funds with his personal bank accounts and recording bogus and false payroll transactions, plus other acts of conversion. AND seeks actual damages and restitution for misallocated moneys, punitive damages and court costs.

http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/AND-vs-Iain-Anderson__120712010246.pdf (copy of the lawsuit)

Now this makes sense.. thank you. :Clap:

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 pm

July 24, 2012 – Today Kelly is joined at the desk by the winner of “LIVE’s Coast-to-Coast Co-Host Search,” and they’ll interview “The Campaign” star Will Ferrell. Plus, “The Bachelorette” herself, Emily Maynard, visits.

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm most interested in who her co-host is going to be - I suspect Seth.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Emily Maynard Hopes to Score Her Own TV Gig

Finding a soulmate isn't Emily Maynard's only goal on The Bachelorette.
The former host of an internet race car show hopes to stay in front of the camera and follow in the heels of Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky (host of NBC's 1st Look) and Bachelor standout Melissa Rycroft (who has a CMT reality show).

"She's using The Bachelorette as a stepping stone to be a reporter or host," a show source tells Us Weekly of Maynard, 26, currently a stay-at-home single mom to daughter Ricki, 6. Adds another source, "Emily wants to be famous."

Before appearing on 2010's The Bachelor, Maynard underwent plastic surgery. Multiple sources tell Us the southern gal now has breast implants, veneers and likely a nose job. After she and Brad Womack split in June 2011, a show source tells Us she "got difficult" and demanded a big paycheck to appear on The Bachelorette.

"Emily told [producers] she wanted $750,000," said a source close to Maynard, who receives financial support from her late fiance NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick's parents. "They said no way, but she settled for something higher than $100,000, probably around $150,000."

The source adds, "She knew she was the star, so she became a bit of a diva”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/emily-maynard-hopes-to-score-her-own-tv-gig-2012117

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Seth said that he wants to stay at SNL to keep Weekend Update. Not sure if that means NO to the gigg with Kelly, but it sounded like it.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm

draven31 wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:I found this over at jokersupdates. I wonder if this is what MF was tweeting about the other day. I think he knew most people would think he was talking about RS so he tweeted all that stuff so people might question the spoilers, but he knew all along it had nothing to do with RS.

This does make sense!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Sean Lowe: 'First Time I Experienced Heartbreak in My Life'

"The Bachelorette's" Sean Lowe says that Emily eliminating him from the show was the first time he had ever experienced heartbreak in his life! He added, "I think she ultimately made the right decision".

I had asked him if he was relieved after the fact that he was eliminated because he wouldn't have to be engaged and sign on to be a stepfather, and he said although he was ready to step up and do those things she's not the one that he is meant to be with so he's glad she made the decision that she did.

Sean said that watching the show now has helped him deal with the break up and made him realize that Emily has a strong bond with Jef and Arie and one that is just as strong if not stronger than what they had. He thought he built the relationship up in his head a bit. He added a little later in the interview that he wishes her the best and that he doesn't regret telling her that he loved her because he did at the time.

If Emily were to come back to him and ask him for a date he would turn her down because "Emily had doubts and I don't fault her at all for that, she's not the one for me." He did add that she showed him what he wants to get out of life and that he wants to find love that will last forever. "I hope it comes around sooner rather than later," Sean added.

As for if Sean would consider being "The Bachelor" he said it's hard to think about it at this point in time, he hasn't be asked, but he thinks it would be difficult considering all of the emotions that get involved so he isn't sure. He was later asked for three reasons he would make a good "Bachelor" and he said because he is "genuine, loving, and wants to find love".

I'll have the full transcript of the interview tomorrow!

Hugs, Kisses & Roses,

Jennifer Matarese

http://www.cominguprosesblog.com/2012/07/sean-lowe-first-time-i-experience-heartbreak-in-my-life.html#more

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
draven31 wrote:

This does make sense!

I don't think so. MF was going on and on about viewers being spoiled ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

+87
hteddy08
cimcoe
KayDee
Bullwinkle
Iluvbachette