SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 am

nd4reality wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

Just a question to you all (sorry I quoted you LB but your last line threw up the ? in mu mind), it has been mentioned in other threads that the JP outcome is "too obvious" and that tptb would never showcase an F1 this early. Not sure if I agree with this line of thinking or not but the question is If RS had not spoilt the outcome would it still be too obvious ?

I'm curious as to what most think of this.

It doesn't happen often so I'm happy to be quoted! :giggle:

I do think that being spoiled has something to do with people seeing what they want to see. It's like when you first get engaged, all of a sudden you see everyone around you getting married. The same can be said about any event in your life-- pregnancy, cancer, graduation, it can be applied to almost anything. A person's frame of reference changes and all of a sudden their "eyes are opened".

I think with this series, it is much the same. A person is able to see things objectively (sometimes) and can pick up on clues that they see. However, once they are spoiled, sometimes they start seeing things that could actually be applied to many circumstances but, they make it fit the circumstance that fits the outcome that they want to have happen. It's a fine line to try to stay objective so that one isn't swayed incorrectly! :awesome:
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

My bff is always unspoiled and when she has come to her conclusion on who the F1 is every season she tells me her thoughts.. This morning she came running over to my house announced that JP was F1 for sure, after basically breaking into my bedroom window and jumping onto me while I was sleeping.

When I talked to my mom today she said she is in love with Ryan(my mom that is) but he is totally going to be the next bachelor in her mind.

My boyfriend thinks either JP or Ryan could take it at this point. He didn't remember Ryan's name but referred to him as the one who works for the solar company rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

My 2 unspoiled friends think it is JP. :A-okay: They love Ben C. too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Beeleever wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

Just a question to you all (sorry I quoted you LB but your last line threw up the ? in mu mind), it has been mentioned in other threads that the JP outcome is "too obvious" and that tptb would never showcase an F1 this early. Not sure if I agree with this line of thinking or not but the question is If RS had not spoilt the outcome would it still be too obvious ?

nd, I was one that posted this thought in another thread as a question to ponder...something that keeps swirling around in my head. I'm not saying I agree with it. My own personal opinion is that yes, JP was on my radar prior to the RS spoiler, so I honestly think it has nothing to do with RS. I am somewhat skeptical of his spoilers...I know he has phenominal info up to the F2, but after the last two seasons, I would prefer to keep an open mind and continue to sleuth. It is no secret that I love JP and Ash, but I have nothing to compare it to as they have not shown Ben and Ash. I want to see a love story...period.

I just know every season MF messes with my head, so the fact that it appears to be JP and RS says it is JP really makes me scratch , ya know?

Emily was NEVER hidden. She got a rose almost every episode before the ceremony and her sob story was front and center slapping us in the face... repeatedly. I just didn't really pay attention to her in the beginning because Chantal was the spoiled F1. But after the episode 2 drama of Melissa and Rachel was over it was the Emily Maynard show. Brad who? laugh out loud
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 pm

My friends at work ~ all of whom are unspoiled and not on forums ~ think the F1 is either JP (only after the date last night) or Ryan. Before last night, they felt Ryan was F1, Wiliam F2, JP F3, Bency F4. But they think it's produced and scripted alot and bad acting. lol

No one even knows who Ben F, Constantine, Ames, Nick or Blake are. But after the 1 on 1's next week, they will know who Constantine and Ames are, so I can't wait to see what they think after that. Ben F is totally off their radar for F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Alanna wrote:My "unspoiled" friends think this show is a joke and totally scripted.

Thank goodness for you people! :dancing peg:

:yes: :yes: And we all know it is a real true love story rofl
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:My "unspoiled" friends think this show is a joke and totally scripted.

I hear ya. Notice I said friend singular. The rest of them think I am delusional for even watching. LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 pm

My "unspoiled" friends think this show is a joke and totally scripted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

My unspoiled friend didn't know who is F1 but likes Ryan P and Ben F

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Someone posted a great article regarding seeing what we want instead of what is really going on. Forgive me for not remembering who, but it was very enlightening and I do think that the connection with JP is more pronounced since RS says JP is the F1.

That was BlondieGal! It was a fantastic article but it makes me want to switch from accounting to psychology at cough cough fifty something cough cough. 👅

:giggle: :giggle: This made my crack up...as a cough cough fifty yo accountant......Thanks so much Beeleever for reminding me BlondieGal posted the article. Sorry BG! You are the best.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Peppermom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Someone posted a great article regarding seeing what we want instead of what is really going on. Forgive me for not remembering who, but it was very enlightening and I do think that the connection with JP is more pronounced since RS says JP is the F1.

That was BlondieGal! It was a fantastic article but it makes me want to switch from accounting to psychology at cough cough fifty something cough cough. 👅
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Now they are not so sure who she will end up with or if she decides to walk away without picking anyone.

That's another popular guess....that after the Bentley debacle she will walk away and not pick any of them. My co-worker text that to me last night - "Calling it now - she never recovers from Bentley and ends up alone!"

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #2

+93
MaggieMae
clueless