SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

mnmhughes wrote:They were both majorly blushing during this part!

JP: We could just do this the rest of the night.
Ash: Let’s do it.

I also loved:

Ash: I'm so bad. I fell asleep on your chest.
JP: That's how it should be.

I have no idea what their real relationship is like or even if there is a relationship but man, I'm going to enjoy the he!! out of watching them together this season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by philphan Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Alanna wrote:

I also loved:

I have no idea what their real relationship is like or even if there is a relationship but man, I'm going to enjoy the he!! out of watching them together this season.

I'm on a diet but I may just have to have me a cupcake on Monday nights....these two are HOT together!
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Alanna wrote:

I also loved:

Yes! A vein was popping out his head. Adorbs! :giggle:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Princess81320 wrote:Unknown dude: Bring her back.

That was Ryan P who said that.

Ha ha! I thought it might be him. I actually am enjoying Ryan a lot on this show... he is hysterically funny. Especially in the outtake fussing over the no swimming sign.

Personally, I think the Ryan drama is exaggerated. Yes, he "annoys" the others like William often does, but the editors are making a lot more out of it than it is.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Nice points JBF. I noticed Ashley asking for reassurance from JP too. It smacks of Ali/Rob, Jill/Ed, and Brad/Emily. I've noticed that all the leads act like contestants when it comes to F1. Do you like me? Are you leaving? Are we okay? Are you into me? Do you like me for real? Really? Are you sure? Is this for real?

no no
It reminded me of Meredith and Ian as well, and the way she pulled him aside at the cocktail party just before the hometown dates to grill him about his feelings.

I was also thinking about Ashley's comment that "JP is a very sexy man. I mean, that shaved head? Mmm." Her little "Mmm" at the end reminded me of M&I and how Meredith made the same kind of sound on the HTD when she was walking back into her parents' house after she'd seen Ian off. It was spontaneous and unguarded and totally genuine, like she was so smitten that she physically couldn't contain herself. (Sigh. I miss them.)

One other thing: Do we ever see the lead calling people other than the F1 "sexy"? I'm pretty sure every other word out of Jill's mouth about Kiptyn was how "hot" he was, but I don't remember her calling him sexy -- that was reserved for Ed. Meredith called Ian sexy, and the editors later spliced that comment into her description of Matthew before the FRC. I don't remember Ali ever calling anyone but Roberto sexy -- same with DeAnna and Graham? I'm not sure about the others.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Ali called Roberto sexy the second he walked away from her on the M&G.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm

One other thing: Do we ever see the lead calling people other than the F1 "sexy"? I'm pretty sure every other word out of Jill's mouth about Kiptyn was how "hot" he was, but I don't remember her calling him sexy -- that was reserved for Ed. Meredith called Ian sexy, and the editors later spliced that comment into her description of Matthew before the FRC. I don't remember Ali ever calling anyone but Roberto sexy -- same with DeAnna and Graham? I'm not sure about the others. [/quote]

Brad called Chantal a sexy woman.
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

JBF wrote:
Princess81320 wrote:Unknown dude: Bring her back.

That was Ryan P who said that.

Ha ha! I thought it might be him. I actually am enjoying Ryan a lot on this show... he is hysterically funny. Especially in the outtake fussing over the no swimming sign.

Personally, I think the Ryan drama is exaggerated. Yes, he "annoys" the others like William often does, but the editors are making a lot more out of it than it is.
Haha yeah. the outtake was totally Ryan. In the episode where he went off on a tangent when Blake complained about him being too happy was hilarious. He almost didn't realize he was on camera and had to like stop himself LOL.

Yeah, I think the Ryan drama is a bit forced. I'm sure he annoyed the guys but they're making him look more like a 'villain' and has no redeeming qualities. Can't wait for more Ryan hate when he concusses Ames Rolling Eyes
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:One other thing: Do we ever see the lead calling people other than the F1 "sexy"? I'm pretty sure every other word out of Jill's mouth about Kiptyn was how "hot" he was, but I don't remember her calling him sexy -- that was reserved for Ed. Meredith called Ian sexy, and the editors later spliced that comment into her description of Matthew before the FRC. I don't remember Ali ever calling anyone but Roberto sexy -- same with DeAnna and Graham? I'm not sure about the others.
Princess81320 wrote:Brad called Chantal a sexy woman.
Sorry -- I mean the Bachelorettes only. We know the guys are all horndogs. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:One other thing: Do we ever see the lead calling people other than the F1 "sexy"? I'm pretty sure every other word out of Jill's mouth about Kiptyn was how "hot" he was, but I don't remember her calling him sexy -- that was reserved for Ed. Meredith called Ian sexy, and the editors later spliced that comment into her description of Matthew before the FRC. I don't remember Ali ever calling anyone but Roberto sexy -- same with DeAnna and Graham? I'm not sure about the others.
Princess81320 wrote:Brad called Chantal a sexy woman.
Sorry -- I mean the Bachelorettes only. We know the guys are all horndogs. Smiley

Well in that case I don't think so, but I could be wrong.
Princess81320
Princess81320

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I thought Ben was narrating the season, but now I feel J.P might be? Is that unusual?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:I thought Ben was narrating the season, but now I feel J.P might be? Is that unusual?

Maybe they're letting Ben F and JP take turns on the narrating to highlight them as the F2.
Princess81320
Princess81320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia