SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 am

albean99 wrote:Yuck. I wish she'd keep her hooks out of the guys I liked on the show. Dave Good is free last time I heard. Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 2174738820

I like how you think albean! She does have good taste in men. Arie, sady, poor taste in women.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:10 am

Rosepetal wrote:Wow! Who would have thought. I thought maybe that first date was just a one time thing but maybe not. They do look cute together and I bet Courtney gets to AZ to see her family fairly frequently. They might be the next couple to come out of the franchise ala Chris/Peyton.
You never know! Team Artney...I like it! Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 1825223857

Let's be real, lol, Courtney is no Peyton. Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 2174738820

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:23 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Wow! Who would have thought. I thought maybe that first date was just a one time thing but maybe not. They do look cute together and I bet Courtney gets to AZ to see her family fairly frequently. They might be the next couple to come out of the franchise ala Chris/Peyton.
You never know! Team Artney...I like it! Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 1825223857

Let's be real, lol, Courtney is no Peyton. Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 2174738820

You are right, Courtney is Courtney, but as far as couples go, stranger things have been known to happen.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:00 am

I'm more onboard with this pairing than I am most final couples that come out of this show.

I also think they could have been having dinner together last night. Both posted a picture if pretty identical looking sunsets only Courtney's is no longer in her Instagram.

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 87b72b10 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 86669110 Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:01 am

jessism wrote:Always thought Courtney was beautiful and actually liked her on Ben's season. That season wouldve been a snoozefest without her. She had me cracking up every week especially with her "winning" comments. I think the reason why I didn't mind her being so catty (and even found it amusing) was because of all the seasons ive seen, that was my least favorite group of girls. I think many of them were very catty and we especially saw that when Shawntel made a visit as well as all their comments about Blakeley so not sure why Court was singled out except for the fact that her comments were actually funny. I also didnt think her skinny dipping was as big of a deal as people made it out to be. I guess anything kinda sexual a woman does is gonna get alot of unnecessary flak but Ben did it with her so if they both wanted to and are adults, why should that bother anyone? She's the only one he was even interested in anyway so its not like that was some kind of betrayal to the others.

As for her and Arie, TOO CUTE!!! I think they look hotter together than he did with Emily or her with Ben. I dont expect it to turn serious but that would be crazy if it did. I love how she is moving on and not wasting time hurting over Ben.

I agree. Ben's season would have been a snoozefest without Courtney, however, regarding the bolded, I think people were pretty equally down on both of them when the skinny dipping happened. It's not that she was being sexual, or that he was, it was the fact that it was happening on our TV...and the fact that there were still so many other girls left at the time, people felt it was disrespectful to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:12 am

Someone (ABC, Next, Fleiss, ?) still hates Courtney! :laughingoutlou

The Bachelor - Horror Trailer

http://abc.go.com/site/halloween-2012/index?ThemeGallery=1031007?cid=abc_fb_halloween_bch
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 am

lavenderred wrote:Someone (ABC, Next, Fleiss, ?) still hates Courtney! :laughingoutlou

The Bachelor - Horror Trailer

http://abc.go.com/site/halloween-2012/index?ThemeGallery=1031007?cid=abc_fb_halloween_bch

affraid Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. I wonder what Ben thinks about it?

Arie can do what he wants but I don't like that he is seeing Ben's ex for more than one reason. I'm not and never will be a Courtney fan. I don't think she got a raw deal. Just watching this video reminds me of the video she freely gave them week after week. I was definitely on Emily O, Kacie, & Nicki's side.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Boy I loved the latest photo of Courtney and Arie. They looked so cute with his arm around her. If they become a couple do we get a thread for them too?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by joliepaige Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:37 pm

I am loving Courtney and Arie together. She sure wasn't my favorite on Ben's season..but I think she grows on you. Team Artney has a cute ring to it!! :yes:
joliepaige
joliepaige

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Blahh...he just wants to skinny dip with the mermaid! giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:45 pm

they're having fun - good for them, I doubt it will turn into anything serious.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 pm

anders wrote:they're having fun - good for them, I doubt it will turn into anything serious.
I hope you are wrong, Anders. after the flak they got for hooking up. they still together. something tells me, this two are in it for sometime. now, they need to give me more material for the fan vids. i sure would like to remake how to kiss like Arie with Courtney in it. now, that would be hot. #team Artney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012