SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 am

BKay wrote:I can see tp recruiting Jef as bach since they are wanting to attract a younger demographic. He could bring them in.

Bring them in he will!! giggling
With a built in sequel.
A new fangled Bachelor Pad ala F:
Bachelor Pad: Singing the Prison Blues (follow the contretemps of Effie--just don't drop the soap!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Peppermom Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
BKay wrote:I can see tp recruiting Jef as bach since they are wanting to attract a younger demographic. He could bring them in.

Bring them in he will!! giggling
With a built in sequel.
A new fangled Bachelor Pad ala F:
Bachelor Pad: Singing the Prison Blues (follow the contretemps of Effie--just don't drop the soap!)

spitcoffee cantstopl

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:27 pm

I used to think that he was a good contender to be The Bachelor but not anymore. I just don't think he is what they want for the lead. As far as being a fan, I stand somewhere in the middle. I try to be realistic about it and just see what he does next. I don't hate him but I don't think he is beyond anything. Some think he can do no wrong and that is taking it too far. I am a member of several forums and I will be doing a lot of lurking in some because it just gets to be too over the top for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 am

Sean is pushing Jef as the Bachelor in a new interview.
TAC: Who would be your pick for the next Bachelor and why?

Sean Lowe: Jef Holm, he was a fan favorite and he’s definitely a unique personality.

http://atlanticcityblog.caesars.com/sean-lowe-to-kick-memorial-day-weekend-off-bachelor-style-at-the-pool-after-dark/?social=social8034194#.UZ4U5LG9KSM
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu May 23, 2013 4:55 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Sean is pushing Jef as the Bachelor in a new interview.

Sean Lowe: Jef Holm, he was a fan favorite and he’s definitely a unique personality.

http://atlanticcityblog.caesars.com/sean-lowe-to-kick-memorial-day-weekend-off-bachelor-style-at-the-pool-after-dark/?social=social8034194#.UZ4U5LG9KSM

Unique personality is code for train wreck! giggling
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 23, 2013 6:33 pm

I thought this was interesting response especially since Sean and Jef did not exactly seem to be BFF's during Emily's season. They seem a bit night and day.

But, maybe this is just the "safe" response that ABC's PR team gives to Sean to say until Des' season ends. Surely there will be someone in her crop of Final Four guys. I am UNSPOILED (so far!) but I did check out her guys on ABC and wow(!), Des has a good looking and accomplished bunch.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

I thought this was interesting response especially since Sean and Jef did not exactly seem to be BFF's during Emily's season. They seem a bit night and day.

But, maybe this is just the "safe" response that ABC's PR team gives to Sean to say until Des' season ends. Surely there will be someone in her crop of Final Four guys. I am UNSPOILED (so far!) but I did check out her guys on ABC and wow(!), Des has a good looking and accomplished bunch.

I thought that comment was totally outta left field, too. I wonder if maybe they are considering him and had Sean say this to judge reactions?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

I remember Sean saying that before when he was asked. Maybe 2 months or so ago. I don't remember exactly when.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Yes Sean has said Jef on a couple occasions... I was a little surprised also by the response. Although I think they have remained friendly since as when Jef was in Dallas a couple times he was hanging out with Sean's best friend and business partner from The Factory Girl.

I still don't think TPTB would offer it to him nor do I think he would actually take it. As much as I think he may or may not want it I think his family and parents would be strongly opposed considering how they were dragged through the mud.

Jef can be accused or called a lot of things. But if there is one thing about him that I believe is that he loves and respects his family a lot.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm

I do think they are considering Jef and have probably already spoken to him about it to see if there is any interest. He does have a lot of fans. I think they will wait to see how Des' season unfolds first.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 29, 2013 2:40 pm

JenTen1585 wrote:
mare2 wrote:I don't think they initially were pretending in the way that I think Deanna "had" to choose Jesse, but I do think they stayed together a bit longer and pretended like everything was perfect so the fairytale wouldn't come crashing down so abruptly.

I don't think Jef was ready to commit and my main beef with him now is that he still wants to portray this guy looking for his soulmate because he just loves love and is a hopeless romantic. I don't think he's a terrible person, but I just wish he'd drop the act. Or maybe he's auditioning for The Bachelor? giggling

Recently he mentioned on Twitter that casting for The Bachelor is his dream job. What? Since when? From humanitarian relief work to work on this crazy show? Who is this guy? Help me Jen! giggling

LOL! I love ya Mare! I think that comment on twitter was totally a joke. Like someone saying judging the Miss America pagent would be their dream job. I would like to know, though, what project he's working on next for sure, whether its Alterra Pest Control, or something else. I think we want to identify him with some kind of humanitarian work cause he's always been associated with People Water before. It's such a part of his identity. I am waiting anxiously to hear! I do believe hes up to something though because up until a couple of weeks ago, he seemed to be quiet and busy during the work days and was only spotted out maybe at lunch. Then he tweeted about his meeting with Alterra Pest Control.

I've noticed that Jef seems quite capable of joking with a very straight face. Can take some talent to sort out when he is serious and when he isn't. Me - I'm never totally sure. The guy can act, it seems.

I'm not sure how committed he ever was to the humanitarian work. Not to say he wasn't into it, but the true passion for humanitarian work, according to their own interviews, came from his partner.

Because of his family, he's had the luxury of playing around in the business world, learning to run a business by always starting at the top. I think he's made some big missteps and has underestimated the value of experience, of working your way up, but people with his background just don't see the need for it. Maybe he'll figure it all out and maybe he won't. It is kind of interesting to watch him try.

I don't think he would be a first choice for TB. But if no one appropriate emerges from Desire's season, who knows what TPTB might do. I really don't think he is ready for marriage. He seems to fall in love way too fast and not have a strong sense of what it takes to keep things real and long term. He's just a kid, really. Albeit a kind of cute one ;)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 pm

From RS's column

I have a quick question. Jef seems to be “campaigning” to be the next bachelor. Please tell me there is not a chance he is even being considered and do you know why he is no longer involved with People Water?

Comment: Jef Holm has ZERO chance of being the next “Bachelor.” Kinda hard when most of the producers of this show can’t stand the guy, know that he’s an opportunist, and are fully aware of the numerous amount of women he’s been with since the show has ended, quite a few of which aren’t even of legal drinking age. It wouldn’t be the least bit believable to cast him as the lead.

But hey, if by some miracle it happened, ho-lee crap there’d be a boatload of women lining up to share their stories about the guy from when he was last on. And it wouldn’t be pretty.

Kind of relieved, thought it'd make an entertaining season. :Nod:

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722