SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:01 pm

ElonM wrote:Jef partying with Johnny Manziel in Vegas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639825/Show-party-Johnny-Manziel-enjoys-Memorial-Day-weekend-bevy-bikini-clad-beauties-poolside-Vegas-hitting-nightclub-taking-break-Browns.html

I don't hate Jef, but that made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm

My only question is, how did Jef Holm crash that party, because he certainly would never be invited.

Oh, wait, this explains it ...

Jef was part of a group shot captioned, "Drafted: Johnny Manziel with some lucky fans who are keen to be photographed with the Browns quarterback in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend" ...

ElonM, without even Jef's name mentioned anywhere on the page, how did you find that photograph?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Jef must have been livid to be identified as merely "some lucky fan". Hilarious.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Amberish wrote:My only question is, how did Jef Holm crash that party, because he certainly would never be invited.

Jef was part of a group shot captioned, "Drafted: Johnny Manziel with some lucky fans who are keen to be photographed with the Browns quarterback in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend" ...

ElonM, without even Jef's name mentioned anywhere on the page, how did you find that photograph?

I frequent dailymail.co.uk. Just happens to see him there with Johnny.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:12 am

ElonM wrote:
Amberish wrote:My only question is, how did Jef Holm crash that party, because he certainly would never be invited.

I frequent dailymail.co.uk. Just happens to see him there with Johnny.  

So random and so funny!

Looks like ABC took a pass on Jef being included on BIP. Could very well mean that other than occassionally being indentified whoring around, his 15 minutes are up, up, up!  :yes: 
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 pm

I expected a half sincere, prepared in advance message  from him wishing Emily congrats, and that he's still looking for a love that makes the ocean jealous, obvi to make those little girls swoon laugh out loud

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:I expected a half sincere, prepared in advance message  from him wishing Emily congrats, and that he's still looking for a love that makes the ocean jealous, obvi to make those little girls swoon laugh out loud

I don't think Jef even cares what Emily does anymore. I am glad both he and Brad have been silent about her wedding. After Emily's testimonial about being curled up in the fetal position after her season of the bachelorette, I hope Jef just continues to ignore her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:42 pm

What is this testimonial about?

Her stints were a little embarrassing, notably the second one, so I can believe that.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:50 pm

tigertiz wrote:Jef must have been livid to be identified as merely "some lucky fan".  Hilarious.

Indeed!  giggling 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:What is this testimonial about?

Her stints were a little embarrassing, notably the second one, so I can believe that.

She gave a testimonial for her church that is posted in the other people from the bachelor discussion thread. In it she discusses her dealing being on the bachelor and bachelorette and such. It did not impress me, but then again, I thought Jef cared for her enough to move to Charlotte and try to make it work.

I am no longer a big fan of Jef's, not impressed by him traveling around and not working and such, but when I met him in person he was nice enough and I loved his parents.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I expected a half sincere, prepared in advance message  from him wishing Emily congrats, and that he's still looking for a love that makes the ocean jealous, obvi to make those little girls swoon laugh out loud

I don't think Jef even cares what Emily does anymore.  I am glad both he and Brad have been silent about her wedding. After Emily's testimonial about being curled up in the fetal position after her season of the bachelorette, I hope Jef just continues to ignore her.  

Never read that about Emily, but not shocked given she ended with Jef Holm.

IMO Brad's a decent guy. Jef Holm is a con artist.
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 am

Really liked Brad too! They were a hot mess together I'm sure, but he's a sweetie.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722