SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 am

Amberish wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I expected a half sincere, prepared in advance message  from him wishing Emily congrats, and that he's still looking for a love that makes the ocean jealous, obvi to make those little girls swoon laugh out loud

I don't think Jef even cares what Emily does anymore.  I am glad both he and Brad have been silent about her wedding. After Emily's testimonial about being curled up in the fetal position after her season of the bachelorette, I hope Jef just continues to ignore her.  

Never read that about Emily, but not shocked given she ended with Jef Holm.

IMO Brad's a decent guy. Jef Holm is a con artist.

Sorry. Not buying her being curled up and torn about her stint on the show...twice. If it was so horrid why come back for seconds? Not to mention all the pictures of her taken at that time shopping and going out to the gym. She didn't exactly seem all that torn up. Missy is just re-writing history to put herself in a better light since people wised up to her. Didn't buy it the first time and not buying it now. Same with Jeffy boy. Didn't drink the kool-aid so everything that came out later was not exactly a surprise. I did feel for Brad because he has always been a first class gentleman.

I don't see much posted about Jeff so I'm not sure what he is up to these days. It seems that his 15 minutes are up since I doesn't look as if anyone here is really bothering to follow him any more. I wonder if he will show up on BIP?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:48 am

During Sunday’s sermon, Maynard said she was overwhelmed with humiliation after her experience on “The Bachelorette” and her engagement to Holm ended.

She said despite past tragedies in her life, she “never felt lonelier” than when she returned home from the show.

“No one knows that Emily was in the fetal position for three weeks because she was so humiliated at what her life had become,” said Chadwick after the service.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/02/16/4699582/fourth-times-a-charm-for-the-bachelorettes.html#storylink=cpy
She returned home from filming  the show mere days after becoming engaged to Jef and having a little honeymoon with him on Mustique.   Then she started sexting that quarterback.  Of course she was distraught.  She should never have become engaged to Jef and she darn well knew that she participated in a sham.  It makes total sense to me that she would feel humiliated.

Her humiliation was compounded when Jef and the whole world found out the sexting details in August. She was probably in a fetal position after that too.  I feel sorry that her fiance died when she was 18.  But I dont feel sorry for her about her behavior on the show and post show.  She made those choices and she knew exactly what she was getting into.

Jef has spent over a year flitting here and there and traveling constantly, according to his tweets. He doesnt seem to work. He likes beaches.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:50 am

Her sweet, sweet pastor is so naive and gullible. laugh out loud

As of late I'll say that Emily has redeemed herself a little with her actually doing some kind of work and settling down. I wish Jef would just DO something. Under 30, handsome, and smart, shame he isn't doing anything at all. Kiptyn travels a whole lot and manages to work with charities along the way.

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:17 pm

There has been plenty written about Jef Holm. I'm not calling him out for being a con artist out of thin air.

People Water dumped him. His best friend and co-founder personally dumped him. Ari dumped him. He campaigned to be The Bachelor. He campaigned to be on Bachelor Pad. He showed up to the Juan Pablo WTA after party to hit on women from Juan Pablo's season, invited them to the house he owns for an after the after party. The girls learned he lied and only rents a room. He lied to Wet Paint about having a serious girlfriend prompting Ari to call him out as a liar.

That's what I know about and I never even bothered looking.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:47 pm

If anyone really wants a glimpse into 1Fs psyche...read what Courtney wrote about him and what he said to her about how to repair her reputation.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:51 pm

IrishGal wrote:If anyone really wants a glimpse into 1Fs psyche...read what Courtney wrote about him and what he said to her about how to repair her reputation.  

I wanna know.. what did it say?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:26 pm

You asked for it...this is just a small part but what horrified me the most:

"I knew the guy was shadesville the moment I met him. My intuition was confirmed again when he told me, 'You got a bad rap. Come build a well with me.' He said his People Water charity would do wonders for my reputation. He told me that I could shake a baby and everyone would still love me. Ew, what a cocky bastard," Robertson explained.

What made me ill was the "shake a baby" words. I couldn't even figure out what he meant at first. Then I realized and ...unspeakable. Who even thinks that way? And before anyone accuses her of lying, she really can't lie in a book like this without risking a lawsuit that would eat up the small profit she will make. She had to sign a contract that holds her personally responsible for any lawsuits due to falsehoods.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:10 am

Two words: 
Eddie Haskell

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:30 am

If I compared Jef Holm to pond scum, it would be an insult to pond scum. He's vile and he always was.
He's been awfully quiet on twitter lately. Maybe he read an advance copy of Courtney's book.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:59 am

Barf. Yuck. Shake a baby? Terrible.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 am

Wow, that's disgusting.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:06 am

And to think he paraded around calling himself Ricki's step dad. I'm glad that lasted only a hot minute.  no no

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722