SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:04 pm

lleyki wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think Jef used Arie for publicity.  For a long while, he liked being in the public eye. Then, without a job or business project to talk about, he seemed to shy away from publicity.

I'm sorry, but what publicity? Jef and Arie had about the same level of "fame" after their season of The Bachelorette. The only people who cared about Arie were his small contingent of stans who I guess believe he's more important and famous than he really is.

I'd say the same thing about Jef's fans. Smiley
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:
lleyki wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think Jef used Arie for publicity.  For a long while, he liked being in the public eye. Then, without a job or business project to talk about, he seemed to shy away from publicity.

I'm sorry, but what publicity? Jef and Arie had about the same level of "fame" after their season of The Bachelorette. The only people who cared about Arie were his small contingent of stans who I guess believe he's more important and famous than he really is.

Me too. Arie has always had so much going for him career wise. I never followed Jef, ever, didn't like him from the moment he rode his stupid skateboard like a 15 yr old kid so I don't know what he's doing other than what I read in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 am

F has yet (at whatever age he is now) had a real career. He is floating along in life. Sooner or later most people grow up. I am still waiting to see when he will. It's sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:21 am

IrishGal wrote:
lleyki wrote:

And I never said otherwise which is why I stated they both had the same level of fame (with fame in quotations because I hardly consider any of the Bachelor/ette people famous) after Emily's season was over. But I was responding to a comment declaring that Jef was using Arie for publicity and my opinion was and still is - what publicity? Again publicity from the few fans who believe he's more famous and important than he really is? I think they got along for some time and then they didn't or hell maybe they just drifted apart and moved on in different directions like many people do. It's the idea that Jef was using Arie for some so called phantom publicity I don't buy. JMO

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 am

Please do not use captial letters to get your point across. It is against the rules.

IMO Arie has more than just a few fans.

Speaking of Jef

Jef Holm @jefholm · Jan 7
Use my Uber promo code, uberjefbachelor, and get $20 off your first Uber ride. Redeem it at https://www.uber.com/invite/uberjefbachelor …

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not use captial letters to get your point across. It is against the rules.

Speaking of Jef

Jef Holm @jefholm  ·  Jan 7
Use my Uber promo code, uberjefbachelor, and get $20 off your first Uber ride. Redeem it at https://www.uber.com/invite/uberjefbachelor …

Someone needs to tell him his Bachelor 15 minute were up a long time ago.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 pm

eliza3 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not use captial letters to get your point across. It is against the rules.

Speaking of Jef

Jef Holm @jefholm  ·  Jan 7

Someone needs to tell him his  Bachelor 15 minute were up a long time ago.  

Well that link gets you a free ride up to $20 from Jef with an Uber driver. Hugesmile

ETA: oh IC what you mean. Promo code uberjefbachelor as well as in the link.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:20 pm

Is F the uber driver? giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Maybe. You have to have your own car, car insurance, pay for your own gas and keep it clean at all times. Does he drive? Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 27 2498057887

Or maybe he gets a cut from anyone who uses that promo code. So if it costs $40 maybe he gets 4 bucks? laugh out loud He's another one that thought being famous was around the corner for him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 pm

He truly is one of a kind. I can see him doing the same things at 40.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Maybe he's hitching a ride on the back of the car on his skateboard.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He truly is one of a kind. I can see him doing the same things at 40.  

amen to that giggling
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722