SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri May 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
beader wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would probably work on a charity to help pay off all 25 of the Meat and Geek pool of women who elect to be on his season--help them acquire therapy or a new identity--whatever it takes rather than subject them to this entity called F. Travesty.

Would the apps for his season come with "Only college girls need apply" in bold print?

I don't think any younger than 21 can apply to the show, so high school girls are still safe. giggling

Thing is, Jef is only into under division undergrads. That means 18-20.

21 and older isn't gonna work. hissyfit
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Peppermom Sat May 18, 2013 5:30 am

Amberish wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
beader wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would probably work on a charity to help pay off all 25 of the Meat and Geek pool of women who elect to be on his season--help them acquire therapy or a new identity--whatever it takes rather than subject them to this entity called F. Travesty.

Would the apps for his season come with "Only college girls need apply" in bold print?

I don't think any younger than 21 can apply to the show, so high school girls are still safe. giggling

Thing is, Jef is only into under division undergrads. That means 18-20.

21 and older isn't gonna work. hissyfit

Well we know it won't be a happily ever after, falling in love, getting married type of show anyway. No delusions of a love story.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 18, 2013 9:25 am

People in that age group are more into 'hook ups'. So, I'm sure Jef will be a great hit with that demo. Don't know about the usual demo for the show (which most advertisers could care less about).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun May 19, 2013 4:33 am

You're talking Bachelor Pad and too bad for Jef that the show is canceled. giggling
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 am

Sorry but I always thought there was something "fishy" about him. On the show he was too good to be true, but...after a while I saw him as an immature young man. Emily could have done much better than him.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 7:59 am

Amberish wrote:You're talking Bachelor Pad and too bad for Jef that the show is canceled. giggling

Which is surprising that ABC got rid of it, because it seems like all the major networks are going for that demo.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

His pics get over 17,000 likes? scratch I don't get it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 20, 2013 1:18 am

atem wrote:His pics get over 17,000 likes? scratch I don't get it!

Believe it or not, he does have a lot of fans. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Mon May 20, 2013 7:16 am

I won't be shocked if he is the next bachelor. I would just hope he does it for the right reasons. He really is a nice guy.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 am

michelle1109 wrote:I won't be shocked if he is the next bachelor. I would just hope he does it for the right reasons. He really is a nice guy.

I totally agree - he is kind, interesting, brilliant and romantic. I think he would make a great bachelor. And I think Emily was the only person he has ever truly fell in love with and I think he wants to find that kind of love again and since he found those feelings on the show, he is willing to try it again. Just speculation on my part ... but like I said before, I watch every single social media interaction he has and am convinced he is a good person with a great heart!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 am

PS I know there is left over animosity from when people so strongly supported Arie over Jef and I wanted to say that I adore Arie and think that he has also proved to be a truely good guy!!! The fact that Jef and Arie love and appreciate each other speaks volumes. They were two great guys and remain classy, sweet and fascinating today.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 20, 2013 10:48 am

For me, it has nothing to do with Arie. I just don't get that either one of them would get married any time soon. Heck, I'd feel sorry for the woman Jef or Arie would pick. Talk about scary.

My point is that the age group that are fans are into hooking up anyway, so it's not like they actually believe in marriage themselves.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722