SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:06 am

anders wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
It's interesting (and good) how people see things differently. I don't see him interested in anyone BUT Bianka. I see him having the emotional connection with Bianka and I don't see that connection with anyone else.

I agree it is good we all have different opinions, makes it much more fun. I am trying to see a strong emotional connection with Bianka, but I honestly am not seeing it.

I'm not seeing a true emotional connection with either of them. I dont see that passion/heat with either gal. Although I have seen him try hard to get Bianka to like him, and I've seen him not being able to keep his hands/lips off whitney. It really is a toss up.
To me, it is Brad chasing Bianka, it is Whit chasing Brad. I do think that with the tweet info that we have, the info with the editing differences and how this season seems to be edited somewhat like the older seasons of the American version with regards to the F1 getting their dates later in the season, How Brad is around Bianka and is more star struck by her for the depth of what they have going versus just the chemistry comments screams Bianka as F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 am

[quote="Aunties_Love"]
newfiegirl wrote:Bottom line, the fd rose ceremony was definately the one that put it over the edge for him. I think with some time to think and with Bianka meeting the family; things go well, he will tell her to kick rocks. The blowup at the MTP location is probably him confronting her on a few things and her not handling well it at all, hence the chasing her down and the closing of the door in his face. Don't think that is a good thing when it comes to Whit being the F1, therefore, think that Bianka shines and it will be her that he chooses to further their adventure with.

If that happens then I feel sorry for Bianka, he clearly has been all about Whitney and has wanted her to choose him (reminds me of Andy wanting Tessa to like him) and if in the end she can't be that person and he chooses Bianka, it could very well be a default F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote: The big thing that needs to be remembered and can't be discounted no matter how similar these shows are, the producers are different, how they have been editing the show is different so maybe we shouldn't condemn the Canadian version to MF's treachery when he just isn't involved with this version of the show. I think that major fact gets lost in the shuffle and it is a major one considering MF isn't a part of this editing crew.

I'm talking about the actual behaviours we're seeing on screen. We've seen countless seasons of Bach's who have fallen night one and never veered off course. Aaron chose Helene, Jesse chose Jessica, Bob chose Estelle, Andy chose Tessa, Brad chose Emily - (these are the ones I can recall right now) almost instantly - that's how men behave. I see a lot of opinions that are based on what a woman would do - how a woman thinks - how a woman analyzes - men are visual, they tend to connect physically/emotionally early on.

MF's idea of screwing with editing has to do mostly with added drama- Wes, Bentley, etc....and regardless of the smokescreens he tries to create many have always been able to see through that a watch the behaviours of the participants. JP/Ash are a clear example. of that.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 am

he clearly has been all about Whitney and has wanted her to choose him (reminds me of Andy wanting Tessa to like him) and if in the end she can't be that person and he chooses Bianka, it could very well be a default F1.
I think it could be similar to Travis's season. He adored Susan and I think planned to choose her until her mother threw her under a bus at the hometowns. But unlike Travis, Brad has a real, viable choice that is someone else he has shown a great deal of interest in. And unlike Susan, Whitney has thrown herself under the bus with her assorted behaviors and confused feelings.

Alternately, there have been other Bachelors who have had immense physical attractions to women that they have let go at F2 - the merely "physical" edit.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 am

sigh...here we go again.

We have also seen countless times when the one with the physical chemistry is not the one in the end. That is what this is a "physical edit" it has been said over and over. Not real connection just lust. I personally think all signs point to Bianka and it has been my feeling that they have since the beginning. We will see.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:39 am

anders wrote:
ja1968 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.

When Brad did all the recaps of the girls and whenever he speaks about Whitney he always says how he is crazy about her, the connection they shared on the very first night - I dont' see a slam dunk either - most of the time I think he'll pick Bianka then I remember him saying something like 'he doesn't choose who Canada would choose for him'......Bianka's edit hasn't been spotless, but in comparison to Whitney's, it's been marvelous. But I also recall many bach's who have fallen night one and it's game over for them - and that's why I think there is a chance he could pick Whitney.

in regards to the bolded..... this doesn't have to be in reference to the Final 2 girls. I know many of my friends wanted him to pick Kara, actually I liked her best too, but only saw friendship on his part with her.

I agree that men are visual... but Bianka is more of a total package, she is also a beautiful woman, they seem to have great conversations, have chemistry and he's the one trying to woo her (much like Brad did with Emily) and with Whitney it's just an "I think she's hot" and he's now getting frustrated with her, because she's closed off and her actions are embarrassing him. I've got a little faith in the guy that he's not as stupid as so many of them have been in the past and he'll choose Bianke to at least date in the real world. Will they last? who knows, but I think with her, it'll at least be an honest mutual attraction, which is a requirement when you start dating and has about the same odds as in real life when 2 people are attracted to each other and "go steady" so to speak. (which is IMO what the Bach is.... a dating show... not a "will you marry me" show as that's ridiculous)

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:45 am

ja1968 wrote:sigh...here we go again.

We have also seen countless times when the one with the physical chemistry is not the one in the end. That is what this is a "physical edit" it has been said over and over. Not real connection just lust. I personally think all signs point to Bianka and it has been my feeling that they have since the beginning. We will see.

And we've times when the chemistry edit has been F1 - JP/Ash, Ali/Roberto, Mary/Byron.

I'm just not putting all my eggs in one basket - to me, there is a case for either girl being F1, but I lean more towards it being Bianka.

and why is it soooo exhausting that some of us don't share your opinion???

this is the first season since Deanna that we've not been spoiled as to f1 is - having differing opinions helps to put things into perspective.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 am

northernviewer wrote:
anders wrote:
ja1968 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Huge thank you from me too. I have just watched epi 6.

I am not saying Bianka isn't F1 as we have pretty solid SC evidence with WDG, but after this episode, I don't see her as a slam dunk. I haven't bought into the Scottsdale sighting. Whitney and Brad still have [editorial] conflicts to overcome; and while I get the hidden F1 concept- although I don't necessarily belive it, it looks like Brad and Bianka have resolved any issues they might have had and she's all in- too early?

I disagree there is still the obstacle of her not being able to trust that they are still dealing with- there was a vo right before the rc where Brad stated that he was still not sure she was fully ready to say he was the man for her. I cannot remember his exact words. What struck me most about this episode was not the big smoke screen of Whitney not being sure, yada, yada. What stuck out to me is Brad saying several times that he was falling for Bianka. But when discussing Whitney it was always about the physical chemistry but not that he was falling for her. Which is different from the US version since they always make the lead say they are falling for both f2. He said he still believed he could be the guy for her but not that he was falling for her. I also think you can see in this episode his interactions with her does not look like a man falling in love. He might end up picking Whitney I do not know. But I saw this episode differently.

When Brad did all the recaps of the girls and whenever he speaks about Whitney he always says how he is crazy about her, the connection they shared on the very first night - I dont' see a slam dunk either - most of the time I think he'll pick Bianka then I remember him saying something like 'he doesn't choose who Canada would choose for him'......Bianka's edit hasn't been spotless, but in comparison to Whitney's, it's been marvelous. But I also recall many bach's who have fallen night one and it's game over for them - and that's why I think there is a chance he could pick Whitney.

in regards to the bolded..... this doesn't have to be in reference to the Final 2 girls. I know many of my friends wanted him to pick Kara, actually I liked her best too, but only saw friendship on his part with her.

I agree that men are visual... but Bianka is more of a total package, she is also a beautiful woman, they seem to have great conversations, have chemistry and he's the one trying to woo her (much like Brad did with Emily) and with Whitney it's just an "I think she's hot" and he's now getting frustrated with her, because she's closed off and her actions are embarrassing him. I've got a little faith in the guy that he's not as stupid as so many of them have been in the past and he'll choose Bianke to at least date in the real world. Will they last? who knows, but I think with her, it'll at least be an honest mutual attraction, which is a requirement when you start dating and has about the same odds as in real life when 2 people are attracted to each other and "go steady" so to speak. (which is IMO what the Bach is.... a dating show... not a "will you marry me" show as that's ridiculous)

word Good Post
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:49 am

anders wrote:
ja1968 wrote:sigh...here we go again.

And we've times when the chemistry edit has been F1 - JP/Ash, Ali/Roberto, Mary/Byron.

I'm just not putting all my eggs in one basket - to me, there is a case for either girl being F1, but I lean more towards it being Bianka.

and why is it soooo exhausting that some of us don't share your opinion???

this is the first season since Deanna that we've not been spoiled as to f1 is - having differing opinions helps to put things into perspective.

Don't think your differing opinion is what I was referring to but think what you want.
ja1968
ja1968

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:59 am

I agree. It cuts both ways . Sometimes the chemistry edit is F1 (JP) and sometimes F2 or F3 (Arie, Susan). But in this season, the chemistry edit also has a lot of nasty baggage. She's not a neutral contestant vying for the lead. I see her as slowly imploding as a viable choice, for the last 2 weeks.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:02 am

I agree that Whit is getting more of a F2 edit, but we've been burned before by that --- more than once.

Frankly - i don't care who he picks, as I've said, I see a case for either of them.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 am

anders wrote:I agree that Whit is getting more of a F2 edit, but we've been burned before by that --- more than once.

Frankly - i don't care who he picks, as I've said, I see a case for either of them.

The only reason I care is that I'd like to think our first Bachelor shows some intelligence and common sense. Also, if the show is to continue in Canada I think they need to retain as many viewers as possible so they don't want to tick too many off by having him pick the girl most people hate. If Whitney were F1 I think they may have given her a softer edit. I know that many people watch the show because of girls like her but people don't want them to end up as F1 and I have heard people say in the past that they won't watch if 'so and so' is picked - don't know if they follow through on this or not. I know I won't watch a season if I don't like the lead that has been chosen (didn't watch Jake/Ben).

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me