SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:11 am

Brill wrote:I couldn't find anywhere else to post this regarding a former AI so I am putting this here. Love_me if there is somewhere better please move it.

PBS‏@PBS20m
Soul legend Sam Moore rehearses w/ @joshledet in prep. for In Performance @ the White House (airing 4/16) #PBSipwh pic.twitter.com/VoP9a1uzVY

So happy for Josh Ledet he has one heck of a voice and even though he was a winner he will go far.

Me too. Thanks for the info.

Tammi wrote:
atem wrote:I seriously don't get how he got more votes than Candace. It just doesn't make sense to me.

What is next week's theme?

Atem, I agree that it is unsettling! I outlined on the page prior to this several ways that he continues to attract callers. It remains unsettling!!

I've had deep interest in Idol since its inception here in the US. Several of my students have auditioned over the years...one was in the top 48...one was in the top two. The producers originally did everything they could to manipulate the voters, BUT nowadays the voters cannot be swayed as they used to be. Some voters are just plain out to get the Idol machine. Some don't even watch the performances and vote only for their favorites. Unsettling....offensive....unfair....but as Ryan Seacrest says week after week, "This is American Idol".

Really? How sad. no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 am

Well, tonight should be interesting!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 pm

atem wrote:Well, tonight should be interesting!
Let's HOPE so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 pm

My guess is....tonight the vagicide begins...and tomorrow night the save is played.

Only a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Ugh! I don't like the songs Kree picked. I'm depressed! 🇳🇴

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Then I hear it and love it! Go Kree!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Anyone question which contestant the judges think should go home? giggling

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 pm

beader wrote:Anyone question which contestant the judges think should go home? giggling

Heck, no! If he stays...this show is a freaking joke!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 pm

I hear you....BUT the fact that people vote blindly for Lazaro is EXACTLY why I have been quick to judge those who blindly vote (ad nauseum) for DWTS.

Both situations offend me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:48 am

I'll only talk about the talent tonight...Candice & Kree-final 2!!! PLEASE!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:36 am

Tammi wrote:I hear you....BUT the fact that people vote blindly for Lazaro is EXACTLY why I have been quick to judge those who blindly vote (ad nauseum) for DWTS.

Both situations offend me.

You can judge if you like but we all have our reasons for voting. If everyone just voted for the most talented (and that's subjective), it would make for boring shows imo. The best dancer may be a ringer like Zendaya. The best singer may not sing a genre you enjoy so why would you vote for them? The price we pay is that there's often a Lazaro going too far. I blame the producers/judges for getting him to the f10 where he shouldn't have been. They couldn't resist the storyline and neither can his fans.

I think Kree & Candice should be f2 however I wouldn't write off Angie. She has a lot of fans. I like all 3.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 am

Methinks, American Idol is a talent singing competition. While DWTS is trying to turn Stars to dancers. I would slash my wrists IF Lazaro este DL is in the top3. However, I do not see that happening at all.

RT @MichaelSlezakTV: AMERICAN IDOL Recap: Kids in a Candice Shop http://tvline.com/2013/04/10/american-idol-recap-season-12-top-6-performances/ #Idol #SaaaangMsGlover

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem