SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* Empty American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-12-spoilers-more-contestant-previews-video.htm
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Is anyone watching this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

yes, but not avidly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 pm

sophienette wrote:yes, but not avidly!

Who is your favorite so far and do you like the new judges?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:50 am

The judges are fantastic - opinionated yet positive, empathetic, supportive, entertaining, and smart. For example, I really loved when Mariah suggested to one hopeful who was obviously passionate & knowledgeable about music but lacked singing skills that he consider becoming a DJ.

Ironically, the 3 new judges make Randy seem irrelevant and expendable.

As for the contestants, they seem very likeable, but after 11 seasons + voice + xfactor, it's hard for any of them to be memorable anymore. For me, only 1 stood out - I think she goes by "Kez Ban", a street busker who has a really natural raw talent, perfect pitch, a beautiful earthy low tone, an incliniation toward jazzy phrasing, and a skilled songwriter. She sang an original while playing guitar for her audition. I would love to purchase it on ITunes today!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:40 am

No favourite yet, but I like having new judges. I guess the drama between the 2 girls is necessary, but I hope they dont only show that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:38 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:The judges are fantastic - opinionated yet positive, empathetic, supportive, entertaining, and smart. For example, I really loved when Mariah suggested to one hopeful who was obviously passionate & knowledgeable about music but lacked singing skills that he consider becoming a DJ.

Ironically, the 3 new judges make Randy seem irrelevant and expendable.

As for the contestants, they seem very likeable, but after 11 seasons + voice + xfactor, it's hard for any of them to be memorable anymore. For me, only 1 stood out - I think she goes by "Kez Ban", a street busker who has a really natural raw talent, perfect pitch, a beautiful earthy low tone, an incliniation toward jazzy phrasing, and a skilled songwriter. She sang an original while playing guitar for her audition. I would love to purchase it on ITunes today!

I wondered if anybody else liked Kez Ban. I thought she was great, too. I can't wait to see more of her. Then the guy that stutters. He sings beautifully! I'm liking the judges so far and can't wait to see Nicki go off on Marah. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6CKrT_CiTY

Here's one of Johnny Keyser on Youtube.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:57 pm

LoveDovez, I really like Kez Ban but I think she might self destruct in Hollywood... I mean that she might not take too well to being stuck with 17yo divas. But I hope we do get to see her on the live shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:10 pm

I do like the guy judges. And Mariah, for all her me, me, me, still has a soft heart and gentleness about her. However, I'm not caring for the dynamic of the judges and missing JLo. Really, I think JLo was a a better judge without the egocentricness of Mariah, nor the power tripping of Nikki (who made her the boss of everyone?!). I feel the tension and for me it takes away from the performers. I will still watch it because I value and admire talent. So I hope the judges recede some so that the talent can come forward.

Love Kez Ban. The stutterer (sorry, can't remember name), the Israeli, and a few others that will take time to remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem