SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:29 pm

melisma wrote:I haven't voted since season one when my student was on....it felt exciting again to hit re-dial over and over!

I won't be surprised if Jessie J is not the one with whom Angie sings -- they try to accomodate their favorite stars, and I have never heard Angie say that Adam is her favorite. I know what the word is on the street about their duet, but we'll see. As far as I am concerned, it doesn't matter one bit.

I bet that Keith helped get whomever sings with Kree -- they have had good country artists in the past, but Keith has a better "in" where that is concerned, and he loves Kree.

I am eager to see Candice's Dad if she wins....he will be bawling like a baby!! I love his undying support of his daughter.

I thought that both ladies looked gorgeous in the last segment. The way they have matured over these months is wonderful. I am proud of both -- as the judges said last night, the correct two made it to the finals. Neither give off that "entitled" vibe, and both appear to be appreciative of the opportunity.

I never said Adam was Angie's favorite. She was Adam's favorite. And I loved their duet!

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun May 19, 2013 1:23 pm

I just finished watching the finale because my dh isn't interested in the show anymore. I thought Angie did great and was happy she got to sing with Jessie J but thought it would have been better to have that duet along with her singing her single. Janelle was another standout in her duet. I thought both Candice & Kree were great all night including their duet together.

Loved Keith. He not only was great in his performances but he clearly enjoyed the music all night. He's the only one I'd like to see back. Still not sure we'll watch next season though.

I thought Candice was the right choice. She brought it all season. Everyone seemed really happy for her (including me). :sending flowers

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 2:03 am

albean99 wrote:I just finished watching the finale because my dh isn't interested in the show anymore. I thought Angie did great and was happy she got to sing with Jessie J but thought it would have been better to have that duet along with her singing her single. Janelle was another standout in her duet. I thought both Candice & Kree were great all night including their duet together.

Loved Keith. He not only was great in his performances but he clearly enjoyed the music all night. He's the only one I'd like to see back. Still not sure we'll watch next season though.

I thought Candice was the right choice. She brought it all season. Everyone seemed really happy for her (including me). :sending flowers

Thanks for the re-cap!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Candice was incredible tonight on the PBS National Memorial Day Concert from the Mall in Washington DC. Pure class, reverence and beauty. If you didn't see it, you missed a meaningful and wonderful program -- it is always first class, and tonight was no different. Makes you be in awe of those who served our country not just recently, but throughout each and every war. Candice was the perfect person to sing the National Anthem with the National Symphony Orchestra -- how proud she was to sing, and how proud I was of her!!

Watching that ceremony put into perspective what is truly important in our country -- and showed me how totally meaningless and superfluous the silly shows here are in comparison. Take some time this long weekend away from this forum to reflect on what our service men and women deem important in their lives. I feel proud to be an American.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:35 pm

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Keith Urban ‏@KeithUrban 4m
Thrilled to be back on @AmericanIdol with my pal @RyanSeacrest and dying to know who the other judges will be!!!! -KU

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am

Talk about "truth is stranger than fiction"...

Husband claims Simon Cowell is a homewrecker, names him as co-respondent in divorce filing
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/husband-claims-simon-cowell-is-homewrecker-names-him-as-co-respondent-in-divorce-filing-15106.php

Reality TV World wrote:Simon Cowell's reported expectant father news with gal pal Lauren Silverman is allegedly the result of an adulterous affair that's responsible for the breakup of her marriage to Andrew Silverman, Simon's former close friend.

While yesterday's initial Us Weekly report that Lauren, a 36-year-old New York socialite, is 10 weeks pregnant with Simon's baby claimed she and her husband had been unhappy and estranged for some time before she began her relationship with Simon, Andrew is alleging otherwise.

In his divorce filing, Andrew cites adultery as the reason his marriage to Lauren is ending and names Simon a co-respondent, The New York Post reported Thursday.

First pics of Cowell's 'baby mama' after it was revealed reality TV mogul got friend's wife pregnant; gal pal called a 'gold digger'
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/slimin_simon_in_divorce_2266Bk23t4bMQ25EH7u87O

NY Post wrote:Simon Cowell is becoming a first-time dad with a married woman who targeted him for a paternity payday, her friends said yesterday — and now, her cuckolded husband is gunning for his own piece of the “X-Factor” host in fiery New York divorce papers.

Scheming social climber Lauren Silverman, 36, had pretended to treat Cowell as just a close friend as they yachted and hobnobbed together — only to blindside her unsuspecting husband, Andrew, 37, long after the affair was in full swing, sources say.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 pm

nutty1 wrote::Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

Keith Urban ‏@KeithUrban 4m
Thrilled to be back on @AmericanIdol with my pal @RyanSeacrest and dying to know who the other judges will be!!!! -KU

That is good news.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem