SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Next theme is Lennon/McCartney...ugh, this is why AI is going downhill, same ol' same ol'. I'm looking forward to The Voice starting, at least you hear something different on there each season.

Back to top Go down

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:51 pm

I think I'd prefer Charlie even though he's not the better singer of the two. I just think he's more interesting and the format won't allow him to make the disasterous choices he made at the end. I do think he can handle the tour much better than the show.

I really only like the top 3 girls (also top 3 overall for me), Angie, Kree, & Candice. I really hope one of them wins. I'm glad there are no WGWG left this season. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:37 pm

atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:I love Charlie's voice. Just love it!

You think he could handle the responsibility of being on the tour? I don't.

Atem, do you mind telling me why you feel this way? I must have missed something..

He had a mental breadown on the show.

Thanks for letting me know. Do you remember when it was? I think he's a strange guy, but I like him and am curious about him.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:

Atem, do you mind telling me why you feel this way? I must have missed something..

Thanks for letting me know. Do you remember when it was? I think he's a strange guy, but I like him and am curious about him.

HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Lost17 wrote:Next theme is Lennon/McCartney...ugh, this is why AI is going downhill, same ol' same ol'. I'm looking forward to The Voice starting, at least you hear something different on there each season.

Ugh, is right. I'm not looking forward to that one.

You know Imagine will be sung for the billionth time.

albean99 wrote:I think I'd prefer Charlie even though he's not the better singer of the two. I just think he's more interesting and the format won't allow him to make the disasterous choices he made at the end. I do think he can handle the tour much better than the show.

I really only like the top 3 girls (also top 3 overall for me), Angie, Kree, & Candice. I really hope one of them wins. I'm glad there are no WGWG left this season. :Nod:

I agree. :yes:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:

Awwww thank you, HowSoonIsNow. How sad. I really like the kid myself, but they put them on there, seems like younger each season, and then some of the judges really get in their faces about how they sounded, acted or looked. Some kids at that age can handle it better than others. I felt like Nicki and just wanted to cuddle him and make all his pain go away. I have to be honest, I can't stand Randy. He's sooooo forgotten that he was at that place once in his life and not everybody liked every performance he did. I get so upset at him laughing at these kids. If he wants something to laugh at he should look in the mirror. IMO. I do hope Charlie gets to go on the tour if and only if that's what's best for Charlie. Thanks again! : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:

Awwww thank you, HowSoonIsNow. How sad. I really like the kid myself, but they put them on there, seems like younger each season, and then some of the judges really get in their faces about how they sounded, acted or looked. Some kids at that age can handle it better than others. I felt like Nicki and just wanted to cuddle him and make all his pain go away. I have to be honest, I can't stand Randy. He's sooooo forgotten that he was at that place once in his life and not everybody liked every performance he did. I get so upset at him laughing at these kids. If he wants something to laugh at he should look in the mirror. IMO. I do hope Charlie gets to go on the tour if and only if that's what's best for Charlie. Thanks again! : )

spitcoffee rofl spitcoffee lolpanda rotfl
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:54 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
atem wrote:

spitcoffee rofl spitcoffee lolpanda rotfl

; ) LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Is the show announcing the winner of the chance to be part of the tour on Wed or Thur?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I think tonite's theme is Lennon/McCartney songs
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Laughing = Real Life

No chance that a mediocre singer/performer goes into an audition with a well-regarded producer and is treated with mindful care!! If these "kids" choose to be treated like "artists", they should be expecting realistic analyses from the professionals. This is NOT like school where a parent calls in every time he/she doesn't like the grade his/her kid earned!!

Fair?....perhaps not. Realistic?....indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 am

Ok can we skip to the final 3, which I hope are Candice, Angie & Kree. Way to many ballads tonight, only ones I cared for are the 3 I mentioned and Paul, I'm in the minority with that one it seems, but I'm ok with that! :Smiley:

Not liking Nikki as a judge, when she doesn't like someone she shows it and the comments she makes aren't even relevant most of the time. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 12- Episode Discussions- * Spoilers*

+10
Brill
beader
Cari
yrkiemommy
atem