SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:37 am

2observe wrote:I don't see two many pics of Drew so he must not make it past F4. It looks like Brooks and Zak makes it pretty far. I think that Brandon makes pretty far also. I'm also wondering how far Bryden will go.

ETA: Is Chris the one at the Beach with Desiree? I'm trying to figure out who's where. laugh out loud

I can assure you that Chris is the beach guy :yes:

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 am

2observe wrote:I don't see two many pics of Drew so he must not make it past F4. It looks like Brooks and Zak makes it pretty far. I think that Brandon makes pretty far also. I'm also wondering how far Bryden will go.

ETA: Is Chris the one at the Beach with Desiree? I'm trying to figure out who's where. lol

Which pics are you looking at for Zak and Brooks?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 8:57 am

2observe wrote:Is Brandon the guy with Desiree, and she has on the red snow jacket???

You mean when they are playing in the snow? Yeah, we only get the back of his head.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 1:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

ETA: Is Chris the one at the Beach with Desiree? I'm trying to figure out who's where. laugh out loud

Thanks Murasaki for your help. :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

I have to look up and post some caps here that you guys are asking about.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 1:55 pm

atem wrote:I have to look up and post some caps here that you guys are asking about.

Ok thanks. High clap
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Thu May 30, 2013 2:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Hmmm... I think there's more than one beach guy, because I looked at a SC from the preview and there was D + B in a heart... but man, we've got lots of B's! Ben, Brad, Brandon, Brian, Brooks, Bryden...

As an early observation, it seems that Chris has the most defined haircut in the back. Oh, other than Brooks...

Which Zak goes far? Shirtless???

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 3:47 pm

in2deep wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Hmmm... I think there's more than one beach guy, because I looked at a SC from the preview and there was D + B in a heart... but man, we've got lots of B's! Ben, Brad, Brandon, Brian, Brooks, Bryden...

As an early observation, it seems that Chris has the most defined haircut in the back. Oh, other than Brooks...

Which Zak goes far? Shirtless???

Shirtless Zak goes far?! Oh my, I mean I liked him, he seemed sweet, but all I wanted to do was throw Ritalin at him.

There is a shot of Brad with Des near a giant sandcastle.. maybe that's D + B (?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by noobsleuth on Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Can someone make a Spoiler free SC no discussion thread? I would, but I'm afraid to go into the spoiler one since usually there are SC threads for each of the F4 and Des. Praying

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

What caps do you guys want? There's so many!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

I am not spoiler free but if I was I would want all the SCs of the season preview (full). That way they could do some sleuthing over on this side of the board. jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Yes, the extended preview caps would be amazing!

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

+14
julychild
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
2observe