SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 3:17 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Atem... Can you please help out filling the blanks on the main guys in screen caps? I listed who I thought above to get conversation going but no one has added thoughts. Thank you!!

Sure, ask away! :WAVEY:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 26, 2013 3:19 pm

atem wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Atem... Can you please help out filling the blanks on the main guys in screen caps? I listed who I thought above to get conversation going but no one has added thoughts. Thank you!!

Sure, ask away! :WAVEY:
''

I will PM you as I think that I am sorta kinda asking for spoilers that others won't want to see on this forum. Thanks so much!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:24 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I just went and read your thoughts. I loved hearing what you thought being unspoiled. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts each week. Smiley :Smiley:

Thanks! I'll keep posting in this forum and am on West coast time zone so won't be posting "live" when it airs East coast. If I manage to stay unspoiled, it will be my first season ever since spoilers come out.

Murasaki- Thank you! The photos on ABC really do not do justice to them.

My pleasure!! i can confirm that Kasey you wrote is indeed Kasey. :Smiley: . and maybe you had mistaken Brandon for either James or Mike.G. Both guys (James and Mike G) were crying :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 3:25 pm

You did pretty good. But, it's Drew she's walking with smiling, not Dan.

Michael the federal attorney and Kacey are in the previews.

I think you are confusing Zack for someone else.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I just went and read your thoughts. I loved hearing what you thought being unspoiled. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts each week. Smiley :Smiley:

I agree with this I really enjoy knowing the spoiler but also hearing how those unspoiled are thinking. Please keep updating I enjoyed reading your thoughts!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I should disclose that I now know a little more information.

UPDATED POST BELOW

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Spoiler:

You can also post spoilers using the spoiler tab in Others drop down. Just make sure it's between the brackets and preview to make sure it worked. That way everyone can decide for themselves whether to click on it or not and you don't need to get a bunch of pms. :Smiley:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 26, 2013 6:04 pm

albean99 wrote:
Spoiler:

You can also post spoilers using the spoiler tab in Others drop down. Just make sure it's between the brackets and preview to make sure it worked. That way everyone can decide for themselves whether to click on it or not and you don't need to get a bunch of pms. :Smiley:

Good point! I did not know how to do that. here's a test to make sure that I get it right ...

Spoiler:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun May 26, 2013 6:10 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I should disclose that I now know a little more information.

ATEM responded to four questions that I had. See below spoiler for anyone who is unspoiled but wants to know a little bit more information about what to expect by seeing Atem's answer to these questions:

- Whether Des' top 6 were in a list of 14 names that I supplied (and, I didn't ask for actual names of top 6 just if they were in my list of names)
- Whether Love_Me and Sanlee are confident in knowing F1
- Whether Des is engaged
- Whether Des' F1 is a good guy (I.e. no scandals already brewing or talked about behind scenes)

Spoiler:

I am excited for tomorrow night!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sun May 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for this; I was wondering about the questions you asked!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Is Brandon the guy with Desiree, and she has on the red snow jacket???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I don't see two many pics of Drew so he must not make it past F4. It looks like Brooks and Zak makes it pretty far. I think that Brandon makes pretty far also. I'm also wondering how far Bryden will go.

ETA: Is Chris the one at the Beach with Desiree? I'm trying to figure out who's where. lol
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Sleuthing Screencaps ~ Bachelorette 9

+14
julychild
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
2observe