SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 am

Please, do not post Spoilers in this thread.

Just discuss the episode as it airs.

Thank you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 am

I can't wait to make the banner for this episode! It so fun & funny! Now, if only someone could put up those abcmedianet pics for me? Praying

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 am

atem wrote:I can't wait to make the banner for this episode! It so fun & funny! Now, if only someone could put up those abcmedianet pics for me? Praying

Just go to gettyimages and copy the pics you want to use to your computer.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:I can't wait to make the banner for this episode! It so fun & funny! Now, if only someone could put up those abcmedianet pics for me? Praying

Is it under The Bachelorette, because I don't see any under Desiree's name.

eta

I don't see it under The Bachelorette either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 11:11 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Is it under The Bachelorette, because I don't see any under Desiree's name.

eta

I don't see it under The Bachelorette either.

Under The Bachelorette at the bottom of the first page.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 11:50 am

I'm not seeing any for episode 2. scratch I don't see any for the 1st episode either, but the group pic.

eta

I found it! I looked under the photog's name! Yay! High clap

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi Atem - Are you able to see the episode ahead of time to know that it is funny or are you basing it on spoilers? Thanks -

I can't wait to see your new banner!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 1:25 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Hi Atem - Are you able to see the episode ahead of time to know that it is funny or are you basing it on spoilers? Thanks -

I can't wait to see your new banner!

Oh, I don't see any episodes! It's based on the press releases and a little bit of the promos that have spoilers.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Atem - thanks ... I started to read the press release yesterday and then stopped when I saw in first paragraph/lead-in that ABC named the two guys getting dates.

Boy, they give away a lot in those. I didn't think they gave that much away in past. It used to be "one lucky guy" ...

But, you're right the previews are probably showing all that anyhow but one of the dates in previews used to be hidden.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Atem - thanks ... I started to read the press release yesterday and then stopped when I saw in first paragraph/lead-in that ABC named the two guys getting dates.

Boy, they give away a lot in those. I didn't think they gave that much away in past. It used to be "one lucky guy" ...

But, you're right the previews are probably showing all that anyhow but one of the dates in previews used to be hidden.

Yeah, the press releases are usually very good for information to fill in the holes left by the spoilers we get. Sometimes it tells you WHY a person is not given a rose.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 1:19 am

I am hoping to have to the banner finished tomorrow night! I'm trying several. yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 31, 2013 12:08 am

atem wrote:I am hoping to have to the banner finished tomorrow night! I'm trying several. yes

Looks awesome! great job ... I love your color choices
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 2 - 6/3 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+12
LibbyBell
GrahamGal
albean99
2observe
KareyR2